PDA

View Full Version : Brady rolled his ankle on his O-lineman Friday, so he is injured as reported

Skooby
10-12-2014, 08:56 AM
The Bills have been very successful as of late as to fully-physically impair their opponents who've been weakened by previous injury. I could list everyone who've they had exit the games but even Megatron couldn't return after our physical play finished him off. Knowing that Brady had rolled his ankle Friday, I would assume that the players know this & can make it more physically difficult for Tom based on contact.

Look for us shooting for Tom early & often, knowing where he stands.

YardRat
10-12-2014, 10:04 AM
It's a lot harder getting shots on a QB than it is the other skill positions.

Dareuas and the rest of the front four better really bring it today.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Hello Tom, Drs. Dareus and WIlliams will be more than happy to operate on your legs. No anesthesia will be used.

Skooby
10-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Hello Tom, Drs. Dareus and WIlliams will be more than happy to operate on your legs. No anesthesia will be used.

LOL, funny.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Didn't you pick the Bills to lose by 4 Touchdowns ?

That's designed to jinx the Pats. By default --other than the Royals -- when I pick a team win they lose. Bottom line its for the better that I pick the Patriots.

Skooby
10-12-2014, 10:22 AM
That's designed to jinx the Pats. By default --other than the Royals -- when I pick a team win they lose. Bottom line its for the better that I pick the Patriots.

Got yah, deleted that post because it's your personal opinion & I respect you enough not to dick with you. Thanks for the explanation.

trapezeus
10-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Awesome. Perhaps breaking his back in three pieces will help take his mind off the hurt ankle.