PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams out today?

black N yellow
10-12-2014, 09:32 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Mike Williams tweets that he will not be playing today. That’s… surprising. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash">#Bills</a></p>&mdash; Joe Buscaglia (@JoeBuscaglia) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/521315804659580928">October 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

YardRat
10-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Hmmm...four receivers and Easley...that is interesting. Wonder if they plan on activating Brown and running the piss out of the ball today?

ghz in pittsburgh
10-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Remember Fred Jackson is banged up. Chris Hogan play special teams, Mike Williams does not.

Goobylal
10-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Hmmm...four receivers and Easley...that is interesting. Wonder if they plan on activating Brown and running the piss out of the ball today?
I believe Easley's out as well. Perchance we see Bryce Brown for the first time today?

IlluminatusUIUC
10-12-2014, 09:48 AM
He must be in the dog house.

sudzy
10-12-2014, 09:51 AM
He must be in the dog house.

It's seem to be a short trip into Marrone doghouse. And nobody ever comes out.

DraftBoy
10-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Great...

Jaybird
10-12-2014, 09:53 AM
trying to motivate him?

YardRat
10-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Stork and Donte Hightower inactive for the Pats.

Thanks, Gooby...I keep forgetting Easley is hurt.

My kid just said Aaron Williams is out today also?

BillsOverDolphins
10-12-2014, 09:59 AM
damnit

- - - Updated - - -

damnit

Goobylal
10-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Stork and Donte Hightower inactive for the Pats.

Thanks, Gooby...I keep forgetting Easley is hurt.

My kid just said Aaron Williams is out today also?
Stork, Hightower, Easley, and Browner being out for the Pats are big.

YardRat
10-12-2014, 10:08 AM
M.Williams
A.Williams
B.Brown
R.Cockrell
KuJo
Johnson
Easley

Corey Graham starting at safety in place of AW.

Looks like Ladler is active also.

THRILLHO
10-12-2014, 10:09 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/12/week-six-early-inactives-4/

Yeah, this is not looking great. Mike Williams is the most surprising.

feldspar
10-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Here is what Chris Brown had to say:

There was a surprise inactive today for the Bills in WR Mike Williams, who is a healthy scratch today. But here’s probably why the coaches made the decision to sit him this week.

With Aaron Williams inactive for today’s game, Corey Graham is expected to step in at Aaron’s free safety spot on defense. With all those snaps on defense, he’s likely to be pulled off of some special teams duties. That means other players in Mike Williams’ position group, who play on special teams, like receivers Marquise Goodwin and Chris Hogan carry a greater priority than Mike Williams, who does not play on special teams.

So it appears special teams needs could be the primary reason that the staff made the difficult decision to sit Mike Williams this week.

sudzy
10-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Aaron Williams is a bigger inactive then Mike. Going against Tom Brady and Gronk with out your best safety isn't what I was hoping for.

YardRat
10-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Here is what Chris Brown had to say:

There was a surprise inactive today for the Bills in WR Mike Williams, who is a healthy scratch today. But here’s probably why the coaches made the decision to sit him this week.

With Aaron Williams inactive for today’s game, Corey Graham is expected to step in at Aaron’s free safety spot on defense. With all those snaps on defense, he’s likely to be pulled off of some special teams duties. That means other players in Mike Williams’ position group, who play on special teams, like receivers Marquise Goodwin and Chris Hogan carry a greater priority than Mike Williams, who does not play on special teams.

So it appears special teams needs could be the primary reason that the staff made the difficult decision to sit Mike Williams this week.

Looks to me more like Ladler will replace Graham on special teams...