PDA

View Full Version : Trump talks trash about Bills, Pegula on Twitter

wolfpack
10-13-2014, 03:08 PM
:blah:

http://bnwordpress.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/10/Screen-Shot-2014-10-13-at-10.52.05-AM-588x375.png

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/10/13/trump-tweets-smack-talk-bills-pegula/

ckg927
10-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Who the F CARES about what The Hairpiece thinks?

All I know is...Pegula got the Bills and Donald's still acting like a jackass.

I still think Ivanka Trump is the only one in that clan who was gifted with brains, beauty and class.

trapezeus
10-13-2014, 03:58 PM
and some people said he was a smart and a decent option.

money doesn't by class. and the don is the proof.

notacon
10-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Trump is a first class ass wipe. his politics are atrocious...which is why the GOP dopes love his moronic ass.

I would have written off the Bills forever if that dick ever bought this team.

I don't know who said he was a "smart and decent" person. Anyone who knows anything about Trump knows that he is not "decent" and has more money then smarts.

trapezeus
10-13-2014, 04:12 PM
maybe this helps the NFL, which seems hell bent on sticking it to trump, start giving us some of the calls. so we can win in a short timeframe and prove that pegula is the better owner

BuffaloRedleg
10-13-2014, 04:26 PM
He's right about the NFL being a terrible product.

Most games are horrible entertainment. The stakes and suspense of each game are the only thing that makes it entertaining, not the actual product itself.

Sick of the poor officiating. Sick of watching 90% of teams without a marquee QB sucking. Sick of the boring coaching. Sick of the snails pace.

The league sucks and the only reason I care anymore is because I want the Bills to be good to jam it in people's faces. Maybe one day.

feldspar
10-13-2014, 05:08 PM
If Trump REALLY feels that way about football, then I'm glad he didn't buy the team as well...not that I ever wanted him to.

But if was willing to pay $900 million for the team a month-and-a-half ago, the whole thing seems like sour grapes to me. Just being a big crybaby. "I didn't want it no-how." Right. His ego may be trumped only by his head of hair.

Fletch
10-13-2014, 05:37 PM
I still think Ivanka Trump is the only one in that clan who was gifted with brains, beauty and class.

Trump sure as hell doesn't have any integrity either.

I have to say though, and you're right, who cares what Trump says, but I am concerned about how the Pegulas manage this team. Say what you want about Trump, I really do believe that he would have made top-down wholesale changes, which is something that this organization desperately needs. I'm not convinced that we're going to get much more than window dressing changes here.

YardRat
10-13-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm pretty sure most posters understood, and commented as such, that Trump was just in it for the publicity.

Scumbag College
10-13-2014, 06:16 PM
So if Trump owned the team the Bills win yesterday?

Honestly...if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound? The only people that take any credence in what he says are whacky Tea Party people.

HHURRICANE
10-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Uhhh that is so funny....and disappointing.

Pegula loves Buffalo and the Bills. He has the money to prove it.

Trump has three strikes here....sore loser who would have never got league approval.

He's irrelevant. Let's move on.

wolfpack
10-14-2014, 06:38 AM
I like this one the best!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1980294624/DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpgDonald J. Trump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)✔ @realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
Follow (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
The only reason I bid on @buffalobills (https://twitter.com/buffalobills) was to make sure they stayed in Buffalo, where they belong. Mission accomplished.

sukie
10-14-2014, 06:48 AM
I do hope he does better with the Bills than the Sabres so far... Start by cleaning house in January.

Bill Cody
10-14-2014, 08:58 AM
Trump is a total douche bag

Fletch
10-14-2014, 09:03 AM
I do hope he does better with the Bills than the Sabres so far... Start by cleaning house in January.

That's what it boils down to at this point.

Trump is irrelevant.

It's easy to see how this love for the Pegulas can turn around in an instant if they continue on the same path of only hiring the most important positions from people that have ties to Buffalo or regional ties otherwise.

We'll see. If for some unforeseen reason we make the playoffs, then some have earned a stay of execution.

If not however, and if the changes that everyone knows must take place for this team to not be the same old Bills for the longterm future are not made, then there will already be trouble brewing in paradise.

The extent to which Kim involves herself has me concerned. From what I've read she seems to want to be able to tinker with the team a little as if it were a hobby rather than just own it and make the decisions that need to be made at the league level while treating it like the business that it is. I could very well be way off in that initial assessment and hope that I am. But if not it won't be good.

HAMMER
10-15-2014, 09:14 AM
You have no clue what her level of involvement will be.

EricStratton
10-15-2014, 09:17 AM
The extent to which Kim involves herself has me concerned. From what I've read she seems to want to be able to tinker with the team a little as if it were a hobby rather than just own it and make the decisions that need to be made at the league level while treating it like the business that it is. I could very well be way off in that initial assessment and hope that I am. But if not it won't be good.

Where did you read that?

trapezeus
10-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Where did you read that?
from the same sources that told him buffalo could never keep a team.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Donuld huney, You're fired.

HAMMER
10-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Trump is a first class ass wipe. his politics are atrocious...which is why the GOP dopes love his moronic ass.

I would have written off the Bills forever if that dick ever bought this team.

I don't know who said he was a "smart and decent" person. Anyone who knows anything about Trump knows that he is not "decent" and has more money then smarts.

GOP dopes? As opposed to the Dems that are doing such a lovely job with our country. They can't even develop a properly functioning website.

Mike
10-15-2014, 09:23 PM
He's right about the NFL being a terrible product.

Most games are horrible entertainment. The stakes and suspense of each game are the only thing that makes it entertaining, not the actual product itself.

Sick of the poor officiating. Sick of watching 90% of teams without a marquee QB sucking. Sick of the boring coaching. Sick of the snails pace.

The league sucks and the only reason I care anymore is because I want the Bills to be good to jam it in people's faces. Maybe one day.

My experience is much the same.

There are certain problems with football:
1) way too many commercials,
2) Too few plays
3) Actual playing time might be 15-20min -4-8sec/play.
4) Refs are doing their best impression of NBA refs. One play is called one way and the other the other way... Consistency is falling...
5) Thanks to Parity there are no great teams and great rivalries. Today's NFL is just a matter of not getting injuries and Getting HOT at the right time (see Cowboys).

Novacane
10-15-2014, 09:32 PM

If you've really read that somewhere other than a post from yourself please post a link. I won't be holding my breath.

EricStratton
10-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Where did you read that?

Any answer Fletch?