PDA

View Full Version : Nate Silver: Week 7 predictions

trapezeus
10-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Not strictly bills related, Nate Silver's "analytics" is always interesting. Below the bills went from having a 24% chance of winning division before the pats game to 11%. And a 32% chance of making the playoffs to 18%.

If mods don't have an issue with this being in the billszone for more readers than the NFL zone, i'll try to keep linking each week. it's fairly interesting.

also, the model says we have a 62% chance of being the vikings.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/nfl-week-7-elo-ratings-and-playoff-odds/

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't care. It can stay here

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2014, 11:47 AM
GET RID OF THIS ASAP.....

Just joking....

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Thurm DO NOT USURP my authority or ELSE!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2014, 11:54 AM
K I wont :hi5:

trapezeus
10-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Not strictly bills related, Nate Silver's "analytics" is always interesting. Below the bills went from having a 24% chance of winning division before the pats game to 11%. And a 32% chance of making the playoffs to 18%.

If mods don't have an issue with this being in the billszone for more readers than the NFL zone, i'll try to keep linking each week. it's fairly interesting.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/nfl-week-7-elo-ratings-and-playoff-odds/

"chance of beating the vikings."

correction to my original post. don't want people thinking Nate Silver is predicting the Bills transforming into another team. unless of course we lose. then we are definitely the vikings at that point. except with less hope at QB

Fletch
10-16-2014, 02:45 PM

Better than a third chance of us losing to the Vikes here at home?

Doesn't say much for us. Vikes can't seem to score more than 10 points without Peterson. If we lose to them this weekend it will be a new low. Should end up being 38-6 by all rights. Minny has nothing, no RBs, no QB, Bridgewater has yet to throw a TD this season.

better days
10-16-2014, 04:42 PM
Thurm DO NOT USURP my authority or ELSE!!!!

Cartman: RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!

Best South Park line ever.