PDA

View Full Version : Takeo Spikes to Lead the Charge on Sunday.

The King
10-17-2014, 03:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0LbOnGCcAAcwxz.png

The last buffalo fan
10-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Did you talk to the Cheff?

sudzy
10-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Tell him to suit up.

ServoBillieves
10-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Welp... I know what jersey I'm wearing this weekend... Like I do every weekend...

IAG
10-17-2014, 07:54 PM
Great player.

casdhf
10-18-2014, 08:59 AM
I hear you man. That "Maybe"'really makes you wonder about TKO doesn't it?

better days
10-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Never quite understood the idea of players on social media.Unless they are communicating with fans about community or charity events all it does is create fodder for radio sports shows and print media.Controversy doesn't help any team.Stevie Johnson showed a total lack of discipline with most of his comments and exposed the Bills lack of control over the players.I've not checked on his personal circus in San fran but I'll bet the veterans on that team keep Stevie on a short leash.

Never quite understood trolls posting on a board of a team they are not a fan of.

better days
10-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Better days, Posting a comment that's contrary to your opinion doesn't make someone a "troll".However if that's your standard then I'm in great company,any sports writer in any print or social media after any sport contest worldwide.Thanks for the compliment.

Your user name labels you a troll.

If you had gone with wide right, you might have just been a disgruntled Bills fan, but very wide right puts you in the land of the trolls.

You are obviously a fan of a team other than the Bills.

Luisito23
10-18-2014, 09:26 AM
Haha...very funny. :D

better days
10-18-2014, 10:03 AM
Not to burst your bubble but this troll has been to every Bills superbowl appearance in franchise history and has gone on the road every year for the past fifteen years to at least one and as many as five games of the Bills.Yeah, that means I support the team I'm a troll of.Get a clue junior.

Well, if you are a Bills fan, and saw the Super Bowl against the Giants, you know that kick was NOT wide by much, so why did you choose such an AHOLE user name if you are a fan of the Bills?

The last buffalo fan
10-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Im am a proud conservative.Im a big 2nd amendment guy and I believe in the constitution and love my country.Therefore I'm on the right side of the political spectrum therefore my user name is very wide right as in very right wing.I fought for my country and have the scars and nightmares to prove it.If that makes me an "AHOLE" in your book than so be it.I guess that's why I fought so people like you can call people names,you have that freedom ,you have that right.Just know this,men and women have died for you in battle to protect that sharp tongue of yours so make good use of it.Call people trolls and try to belittle them as much as you want cause that's what they gave their lives for.Now go enjoy yourself .

Damn, it was very wide! :clap:

better days
10-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Im am a proud conservative.Im a big 2nd amendment guy and I believe in the constitution and love my country.Therefore I'm on the right side of the political spectrum therefore my user name is very wide right as in very right wing.I fought for my country and have the scars and nightmares to prove it.If that makes me an "AHOLE" in your book than so be it.I guess that's why I fought so people like you can call people names,you have that freedom ,you have that right.Just know this,men and women have died for you in battle to protect that sharp tongue of yours so make good use of it.Call people trolls and try to belittle them as much as you want cause that's what they gave their lives for.Now go enjoy yourself .

Yeah, right VERY WIDE RIGHT.

Somehow, I believe you about as much as I believe Jon Bon Jovi.

And this is a BUFFALO BILLS BOARD, not a political blog, if by some slim chance you are telling the truth, you should have known better than to pick a user name with wide right in it because EVERY BILLS FAN associates that phrase with losing the Super Bowl to the Giants.

Syderick
10-18-2014, 06:46 PM
They've got an article about it here:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Takeo-Spikes-back-in-Buffalo-to-Lead-the-Charge-on-Sunday/9900e3a3-b914-415d-9e5c-b9303e3c0163?campaign=tw_buf_article