PDA

View Full Version : Schumer/Bills

Mace
10-18-2014, 09:03 PM
It's good to have a friend. Imho he served us well.

“My family and I will always be grateful for his guidance and support throughout the process,” Pegula said. “The Bills are the only NFL team based in the state of New York and the team is undeniably woven into the identity of Buffalo. Thanks to Sen. Schumer and his efforts, it will stay that way for generations.”

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/10/18/schumers-relentless-lobbying-helped-keep-the-bills-in-buffalo/

Night Train
10-19-2014, 05:03 AM
He did a great job in regards to keeping the team here... little question.

YardRat
10-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Yeah, he deserves props for the effort on behalf of Bills fans.

swiper
10-19-2014, 05:53 AM
Nice to see you guys giving him props. He worked hard behind the scenes to make this happen by all accounts.

coastal
10-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Schumer bid 1.4 billion?

Fletch
10-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Schumer bid 1.4 billion?

Exactly.

I'm trying to figure out what Schumer did to make Pegula bid $1.4B.

Pegula's just being professionally courteous. Which is fine, but let's not act like a bunch of women on the verge of tears over something semi-emotional.

Pegula and Pegula alone is what kept the team in Buffalo. Even Ralph didn't do anything to preordain this.

YardRat
10-19-2014, 08:05 AM
Exactly.

I'm trying to figure out what Schumer did to make Pegula bid $1.4B.

Pegula's just being professionally courteous. Which is fine, but let's not act like a bunch of women on the verge of tears over something semi-emotional.

Pegula and Pegula alone is what kept the team in Buffalo. Even Ralph didn't do anything to preordain this.

Ask Pegs, he's the one that referred to 'guidance and support'.

YardRat
10-19-2014, 08:07 AM
Jesus, I still think we should create a Romper Room forum so Fletch and OpI can have a place to hold *****-fests without pissing all over the main board.

Fletch
10-19-2014, 08:18 AM
Ask Pegs, he's the one that referred to 'guidance and support'.

LOL

Right. What could Schumer have told Pegs that without which his bid wouldn't have counted?

Again, Pegs is just being courteous. Schumer may very well have assisted, but not in "keeping the Bills in NY" unless he encouraged Pegula to overbid like that. I don't envision that to be the case, I'm willing to bet that Pegs is quite a bit brighter than Schumer.

Fletch
10-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Jesus, I still think we should create a Romper Room forum so Fletch and OpI can have a place to hold *****-fests without pissing all over the main board.

LOL

And now when I, OP, or any one of my other 7 monikers responds to this we're trolls, right.

The ones that turn this place into a urinal are you and posts like that.

Fletch
10-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Schumer did nothing .This guy is an asshat that holds NY state back in so many ways.He's the guy thats behind all the restrictions that keeps business out and makes even more leave.He's a rubber stamp for Obama.If something is built off the backs of taxpayers you can be sure ol Chuckie will be smiling on the news reel at 11.Chuckie doesn't believe in the 2nd amendment either other than his bodyguard being armed because his life is more valuable than yours.Chuckie represents everything that is wrong with NY politics.

... and with this country.

I love the line in Steve Miller's song Take the Money and Run;

He ain't gonna let those two escape justice.
He makes his livin' off other peoples taxes.

trapezeus
10-19-2014, 08:25 AM

Op is interesting and a bills fan. Fletch and vwr are just trolls. Good news it's just one guy with two handles talking to himself

trapezeus
10-19-2014, 08:33 AM
You add nothing here fletch.

Fletch
10-19-2014, 08:56 AM
LOL, Im sure Chuckie worked veeeeeeeeery hard to spend Pegulas money.How do people fall for this stuff?There was a bidding process approved by the NFL.Theres NOTHING Chuckie could have done to help or work hard ​in any way.The only thing this guy works hard at is making sure NY residents cant defend themselves and raising taxes.

The greater the sale the more tax money for Chuck and his cronies.

Fletch
10-19-2014, 08:57 AM
You add nothing here fletch.

The sum total of your contributions in this threat equal what blow out of your ass and into your commode on a daily basis.

Keep up the good commentary though.

WagonCircler
10-19-2014, 09:13 AM
I can't stand Schumer. But I was always happy as hell to have him on our side, fighting to keep the Bills here.