PDA

View Full Version : Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wow. What a drive by the Bills. 4th and 20, I'm throwing stuff, cursing the ****ty franchise, then Orton completes a 24 yard dart to Chandler. Then a freaking beautiful pass to Hogan, followed by Sammy.

I had 10 heart attacks in 1 minute. This team over came just about everything, including crappy refereeing (again), and found a way to win.

A win is a win.

Jets are next.

Thurmal
10-19-2014, 02:55 PM
I still am stunned that they called that bull**** grounding penalty. You never make a call like that at that juncture of the game.

Fixxxer
10-19-2014, 02:58 PM
It looked like ****, but I'm thrilled we won this game, oh and Super Pettine lost to the Jaguars.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2014, 03:00 PM
I still am stunned that they called that bull**** grounding penalty. You never make a call like that at that juncture of the game.

I still don't know how the catch Marrone challenged got upheld. The ball clearly moved when the WR hit the ground. That's supposed to be incomplete.

This team needs to stop shooting itself in the foot with turnovers.

And, those announcers were terrible. WTF has happened to all the good announcers?

Owen DeBoard
10-19-2014, 03:00 PM

Does it surprise you with Ed H as the head official. He has to be the worst in the league.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2014, 03:01 PM
It looked like ****, but I'm thrilled we won this game, oh and Super Pettine lost to the Jaguars.

Defense played very well. The game should've been double digits in favor of the Bills. You normally don't turn the ball over 3 times in scoring position and still win.

paladin warrior
It looked like ****, but I'm thrilled we won this game, oh and Super Pettine lost to the Jaguars. Ya me too😄. Need Houston or Pittsburgh lose tomorrow night .

Owen DeBoard
I still don't know how the catch Marrone challenged got upheld. The ball clearly moved when the WR hit the ground. That's supposed to be incomplete.

This team needs to stop shooting itself in the foot with turnovers.

And, those announcers were terrible. WTF has happened to all the good announcers?

Ill take those announcers of Dan Dierdorf and Collinsworth any day.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2014, 03:03 PM
Ill take those announcers of Dan Dierdorf and Collinsworth any day.

No way. I long for the days of those guys. At least they knew the players' names, and the rules. These 2 dingleberries today didn't know **** from shinola

Thurmal
10-19-2014, 03:05 PM

God, you could actually see the shadow under his foot on the field.

trapezeus
10-19-2014, 03:07 PM
Hochuli does. He loves having the game be about him

Mr. Pink
10-19-2014, 03:09 PM
That grounding call was the only weird/off call the entire game...for a change it was actually a well officiated game.

I think that catch on the sidelines would have held up either way it was called on the field, don't think it was a catch but don't think there was enough to overturn it.

Fixxxer
10-19-2014, 03:13 PM
That grounding call was the only weird/off call the entire game...for a change it was actually a well officiated game.

I think that catch on the sidelines would have held up either way it was called on the field, don't think it was a catch but don't think there was enough to overturn it.

We got away with some calls in this one, but overall it didn't influenced the flow of the game.

Meathead
10-19-2014, 03:20 PM
epic freakin game winning drive

bad ѕhit happening left and right to the bills. yet with the game on the line orton wills his team down the field with clutch throws and threads the winning td to the super rookie with one second left

epic

nicely done kyle. nicely done

IlluminatusUIUC
10-19-2014, 03:23 PM

That was textbook grounding. The problem is that if Orton wanted to get rid of it, all he had to do was drill it into Dixons ankles who was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

swiper
10-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Has to have a receiver in the area.

DynaPaul
10-19-2014, 04:20 PM
The referees thought we were playing the Patriots again and adjusted their calls accordingly.

Historian
10-20-2014, 05:50 AM

Indeed.

Penalty yards
Loss of down
10 second runoff of the clock

WTF!

better days
10-20-2014, 06:14 AM
I thought the officiating was terrible but my big complaint is the Bills Coaching in this game.

After having a huge game, Chandler was invisible most of this game. WHY? Mike Williams again not used. WHY?

Hacketts play calling was TERRIBLE. AGAIN.

mightysimi
10-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Has to have a receiver in the area.

That's a tough one. Because of the pressure he had to throw it before the receiver even thought about the break. It was basically grounding by accident. If the receiver turns left it's nothing.

better days
10-20-2014, 09:20 AM
We got away with some calls in this one, but overall it didn't influenced the flow of the game.

Got away with some calls?

The Vikings had a NUMBER of HOLDS that were not called all game long.

And it absolutely did affect the game that those calls were not made against them, but a number of BS calls were made against the Bills.

It would be nice to see a kicking play where the Bills are not called for a penalty for a change.

The Bills were forced to start in the shadow of their end zone a number of times because of penalties called against them.