X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wow. What a drive by the Bills. 4th and 20, I'm throwing stuff, cursing the ****ty franchise, then Orton completes a 24 yard dart to Chandler. Then a freaking beautiful pass to Hogan, followed by Sammy.

I had 10 heart attacks in 1 minute. This team over came just about everything, including crappy refereeing (again), and found a way to win.

A win is a win.

Jets are next.
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

Re: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I still am stunned that they called that bull**** grounding penalty. You never make a call like that at that juncture of the game.
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Fixxxer
      • Jul 2002

It looked like ****, but I'm thrilled we won this game, oh and Super Pettine lost to the Jaguars.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
        I still am stunned that they called that bull**** grounding penalty. You never make a call like that at that juncture of the game.
        I still don't know how the catch Marrone challenged got upheld. The ball clearly moved when the WR hit the ground. That's supposed to be incomplete.

This team needs to stop shooting itself in the foot with turnovers.

And, those announcers were terrible. WTF has happened to all the good announcers?

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
          • Sep 2007

Does it surprise you with Ed H as the head official. He has to be the worst in the league.
          To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fixxxer View Post
            It looked like ****, but I'm thrilled we won this game, oh and Super Pettine lost to the Jaguars.
            Defense played very well. The game should've been double digits in favor of the Bills. You normally don't turn the ball over 3 times in scoring position and still win.

Comment

• paladin warrior
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fixxxer View Post
              Ya me too😄. Need Houston or Pittsburgh lose tomorrow night .

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                I still don't know how the catch Marrone challenged got upheld. The ball clearly moved when the WR hit the ground. That's supposed to be incomplete.

This team needs to stop shooting itself in the foot with turnovers.

And, those announcers were terrible. WTF has happened to all the good announcers?
                Ill take those announcers of Dan Dierdorf and Collinsworth any day.
                To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard View Post
                  Ill take those announcers of Dan Dierdorf and Collinsworth any day.
                  No way. I long for the days of those guys. At least they knew the players' names, and the rules. These 2 dingleberries today didn't know shit from shinola

Comment

• Thurmal
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post

God, you could actually see the shadow under his foot on the field.
                    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

Hochuli does. He loves having the game be about him

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

That grounding call was the only weird/off call the entire game...for a change it was actually a well officiated game.

I think that catch on the sidelines would have held up either way it was called on the field, don't think it was a catch but don't think there was enough to overturn it.

Comment

• Fixxxer
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          That grounding call was the only weird/off call the entire game...for a change it was actually a well officiated game.

I think that catch on the sidelines would have held up either way it was called on the field, don't think it was a catch but don't think there was enough to overturn it.
                          We got away with some calls in this one, but overall it didn't influenced the flow of the game.

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

epic freakin game winning drive

bad ѕhit happening left and right to the bills. yet with the game on the line orton wills his team down the field with clutch throws and threads the winning td to the super rookie with one second left

epic

nicely done kyle. nicely done
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                              • Sep 2012

That was textbook grounding. The problem is that if Orton wanted to get rid of it, all he had to do was drill it into Dixons ankles who was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X