PDA

View Full Version : Mike William

paladin warrior
10-19-2014, 05:11 PM
Why head coach won't let him played?

Thurmal
10-19-2014, 05:20 PM
Marrone, it seems, has a doghouse with certain players and will sit them regardless of potential.

It is absolutely piss-poor coaching by he and Hackett when, while running numerous plays in the redzone, neither Mike Williams nor Scott Changler -- two guys who butter their bread in the redzone -- are on the field. I have defended Marrone before, but the inability to correctly utilize talent, the Hackett experiment, and the team's undisciplined play are all quite concerning.

paladin warrior
10-19-2014, 05:22 PM
Ya waste money if he don't play . how much pay him $$$million ?

swiper
10-19-2014, 05:22 PM
Mike Williams played. I even saw him out there on the punt return team.

YardRat
10-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Williams had the key block on CJ's run. I was watching for him all game, and he got in periodically, but didn't have anything thrown his way.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-19-2014, 05:36 PM
Mike Williams played. I even saw him out there on the punt return team.

Yeah, Williams was on special teams to free up Hogan to be a starting wideout.

Wait, what? Odd decisions by Marrone.

Ingtar33
10-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Marrone, it seems, has a doghouse with certain players and will sit them regardless of potential.

It is absolutely piss-poor coaching by he and Hackett when, while running numerous plays in the redzone, neither Mike Williams nor Scott Changler -- two guys who butter their bread in the redzone -- are on the field. I have defended Marrone before, but the inability to correctly utilize talent, the Hackett experiment, and the team's undisciplined play are all quite concerning.

pretty much true. Ubrick is in the same doghouse. you see what a mess the inside of that line is? In preseason he was the best guard we fielded. And they haven't even dressed him for a game yet.

kingJofNYC
10-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Urbik must have ****ed Marrone's wife

EricStratton
10-19-2014, 06:17 PM
None of us are watching what happens in the meetings, in the film room and on the practice field. Maybe the players who are getting time are just better

black N yellow
10-19-2014, 06:17 PM
Maybe Marrone thinks he's still coaching in college and was told that Mike failed a test.

imbondz
10-19-2014, 06:38 PM
didn't he get stabbed in the leg over the summer? maybe he's injured still, and not at 100% yet

Mace
10-19-2014, 06:49 PM
None of us are watching what happens in the meetings, in the film room and on the practice field. Maybe the players who are getting time are just better

Well, in the case of Urbik, I find it real hard to believe Pears and Richardson and Kouandjio are outshining him.

better days
10-20-2014, 07:03 AM
didn't he get stabbed in the leg over the summer? maybe he's injured still, and not at 100% yet

It was way back in March. Stabbed in the thigh by his brother.

It was just a minor cut & Williams was released from the ER after he got a few stitches.