PDA

View Full Version : This is some good literature!

The Doc
10-20-2014, 11:39 AM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/week-8-bills-jets-discussion-thread.82226/page-2

Here's a quote from a Gang Green fan that I love:

"Hackett is a chip off his dumbass old man's block...
Spiller and Watkins are dynamic talents and yet he'd rather run it up the middle with an aging Fred Jackson and design pass plays for slow ass Chandler. That will be helping the Jets out."

justasportsfan
10-20-2014, 11:49 AM
I don't know if Hackett and Marrone will design plays to get the ball to Chandler. After giving up next years 1st pick to move up the draft to take him in this years draft and after 7 games, maybe its starting to sink in their head the Sammy Watkins is actually a good receiver.

I could be wrong though. Maybe they'll ease Sammy in . After all he's only a rookie.

The Doc
10-20-2014, 11:59 AM
I don't know if Hackett and Marrone will design plays to get the ball to Chandler. After giving up next years 1st pick to move up the draft to take him in this years draft and after 7 games, maybe its starting to sink in their head the Sammy Watkins is actually a good receiver.

I could be wrong though. Maybe they'll ease Sammy in . After all he's only a rookie.

Just glad the two geniuses didnt rotate him out on the final drive...we should ALL be glad of that.

better days
10-20-2014, 12:03 PM
I have said pretty much the same thing myself.

Jets fans HATED Hackett's father Paul.

Chip off the old block.

The Doc
10-20-2014, 12:43 PM
I have said pretty much the same thing myself.

Jets fans HATED Hackett's father Paul.

Chip off the old block.

Ive heard so many things about Paul Hackett...I guess the Jets disagree...

bdutton
10-20-2014, 02:03 PM
LOL... saw this post and wish I could +1 it:

<article>
<aside>Bills Over Jets said: ↑ (http://forums.theganggreen.com/goto/post?id=3099170#post-3099170)
The Bills beat Chicago in their house.

</aside>
The last home team to win a game in Soldier Field was The Blackhawks
</article>