PDA

View Full Version : The fix is on

gebobs
10-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Hey Op...here's your proof, right? ;-)

That frickin' reversal of the fumble by Denver was bulleffingcrap. I don't really like that referee analyst whatshisname but he was dead right. The ball was moving just a smidge before his arm was down.

feldspar
10-23-2014, 08:41 PM
All I know is that if you drank every time Phil Simms says "We talked about it," you'd be drunk in no time at all.

Every game for years..."we talked about it..."

Mace
10-23-2014, 08:52 PM
Hey Op...here's your proof, right? ;-)

That frickin' reversal of the fumble by Denver was bulleffingcrap. I don't really like that referee analyst whatshisname but he was dead right. The ball was moving just a smidge before his arm was down.

San Diego just looks a step less better than Denver in Denver. Good teams do it at home.

Measure both by 12/14 when Denver goes to San Diego.

gebobs
10-23-2014, 08:57 PM
San Diego just looks a step less better than Denver in Denver. Good teams do it at home.

Measure both by 12/14 when Denver goes to San Diego.

The subsequent drive by Denver was precision. I would say surgery, but it was over in less time than you could do three sutures.

better days
10-24-2014, 08:24 AM
The saying is '"The fix is in" not on.

Probably goes back to Horse racing when races were fixed by injecting performance enhancing drugs known as a fix into a horse so he could win the race.

Not unlike the NFL today.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Looked like the right call to me.

gebobs
10-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Looked like the right call to me.Look at it frame by frame.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2014, 10:17 AM
It was milliseconds difference.

To say the fix is in is weird to me.

It wasn't like it was an Obvious thing.

gebobs
10-24-2014, 10:20 AM
It was milliseconds difference.

To say the fix is in is weird to me.

It wasn't like it was an Obvious thing.

I was not EVEN serious. I was poking a bit of fun at Op. It was close, but it should have been upheld. I mean what's the point of having the benefit of replay if the ref isn't going to see that in super slo-mo?

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2014, 10:53 AM
AHHH I am an idiot! Sorry