PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton's Ultimate Revenge - My NFL Dream Scenario

BillsImpossible
10-25-2014, 05:07 PM
The NFL will do everything possible to have the Broncos and Patriots meet in the AFC Championship Game, but the Buffalo Bills spoil the party in Week 16 and win the AFC East for the first time since I didn't have hair on my balls.

An NFL Western showdown between the Buffalo Bills and the Denver Broncos?

Peyton Manning, riding in high on his Bronco horse and heading towards the sunset of his fairy tale NFL career meets Kyle Orton and the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game in Denver.

Uh oh, here comes the Pale Rider.

Kyle Orton gets his revenge, and the Bills go on to win Super Bowl 49 against the Dallas Cowboys.

The Kyle Orton Buffalo Bills Baby is born, and the Pegula's smile all the way to the bank after owning the team for less than a year.

ServoBillieves
10-25-2014, 05:45 PM
That would be pretty sweet... Pretty durn sweet...

Homegrown
10-25-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm digging the Pale Rider symbolism. ...

Albany,n.y.
10-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Will you tinfoil hat wearing nut jobs please stop with all this conspiracy stuff.

Mr. Miyagi
10-25-2014, 06:43 PM
You mean you have hair on your balls now?

zone
10-25-2014, 09:33 PM
'Murica

Mace
10-25-2014, 10:28 PM
The NFL will do everything possible to have the Broncos and Patriots meet in the AFC Championship Game, but the Buffalo Bills spoil the party in Week 16 and win the AFC East for the first time since I didn't have hair on my balls.

Peyton Manning, riding in high on his Bronco horse and heading towards the sunset of his fairy tale NFL career meets Kyle Orton and the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game in Denver.

Kyle Orton gets his revenge, and the Bills go on to win Super Bowl 49 against the Dallas Cowboys.

The Kyle Orton Buffalo Bills Baby is born, and the Pegula's smile all the way to the bank after owning the team for less than a year.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I really can imagine the NFL films recap in my head.

Back to Denver for Orton, Peyton rolls early, 21-10 at the half, second half starts bad, 28-13, then the defense gets fierce. 28-20....28-23....31-23, here we go again....31-26...

Time is running out, no timeouts....a 4th and 3....Fred Jackson catches one for 7. Less than a minute left. Chandler for 15. Bills at the Denver 45, incomplete, incomplete. Two more plays maybe. Perfect long ball to Watkins. Bills go home 33-31.

(Film shows Orton, hands on hips looking around the filling stadium with Jackson, arms folded), "And Buffalo remembered Dallas just as Orton did as they met in Arizona..."

31-13, Jackson breaks 100 yards with a new definition of relentless in the game of his career, and Mike Williams is Mr. Critical Catch before they pull away, the camera goes from Orton shaking Romos hand to Jerry Jones, looking like he is made of wax stuck immobile in his box, to Terry Pegula hugging Jim Kelly on the sidelines....

And so we dream.....

ublinkwescore
10-26-2014, 07:12 AM
I would just be happy with a divisional playoff appearance where we are actually competitive.

YardRat
10-26-2014, 07:16 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r5KeGccP9Jk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DynaPaul
10-26-2014, 07:59 AM
Why does the NFL continue to prop up the lousy team in New England? I'd rather see the Broncos versus ANYBODY in the AFCCG.

notacon
10-26-2014, 08:27 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my.... :rofl: :rofl:

I am not sure if I have seen a more absurd post ever.

First, the NFL does nor "do everything possible" to have certain teams meet in the Championship. That is so incredibly irresponsible and moronic thing to say. These types of conspiracy theories belong in the insane asylum. The NFL chooses it's Championship teams by their play on the field...who is the best team and who wins the games. To suggest ANYTHING otherwise, is beyond moronic.

Orton sucks. He is one of the worst starting QB's in the league. You can dream all you want, but the Bills and Orton will get their asses handed to them when they go to Denver.

The Bills will get NOWHERE near the playoffs, much less the AFC Championship game.