• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Tip of the hat

To flo flo...

We are not getting a lottery pic from the Isles. I've watched my fair share of them this year and they have enough skilled team speed to skate with any team in the league.

still not sold on their goaltending or defense but they're going to put a lot of pucks in the net this year.
  • Downinfloflo
    Victimizing The Victimizer
    • Aug 2012

Re: Tip of the hat

Half the people I grew up with are Islander fans.....

Nice to see bottom feeders climb out of the basement, It's good for the game as a whole.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

i was at the islander/dallas game. islanders have some weaknesses. they've had hot starts before to only fall in the end. at the end, garth snow is still with the team and that's all that matters to confirm they'll fall apart. especially when he wants to tinker to help their playoff chances. then watch another bad trade come through.

i'd prefer to see how it all plays out.

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
        i was at the islander/dallas game. islanders have some weaknesses. they've had hot starts before to only fall in the end. at the end, garth snow is still with the team and that's all that matters to confirm they'll fall apart. especially when he wants to tinker to help their playoff chances. then watch another bad trade come through.

i'd prefer to see how it all plays out.
        Perhaps but from what I've seen so far, the Isles are playing really fast hockey.

They do NOT look easy to play against.

Comment

Working...
        X