• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Fred Nose Best - 26Shirts

The latest 26shirts design is now available and was done by yours truly. It's been such an awesome experience being involved with this campaign.
    For those of you who aren't familiar 26shirts kicked off last November with a simple philosophy, a new shirt every two weeks all the profits will be donated to a family in need. The first beneficiary of that shirt was BlackMetalNinja a poster from the Billszone. His daughter was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma and was just beginning her fight with cancer. BMN asked me to design that shirt and here we are a year later shirt #26 at the end of volume 1 and I lucky enough to be involved again.

The beneficiary of this shirt is Kevin Nestor. You can read more about him at www.26shirts.com. $8 from the sale of every shirt goes right to Kevin.
    Over $50,000 has been raised through this cause. If you have the means please consider helping us out.

Thanks!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Topas
    German smartass
    • Feb 2014

Re: Fred Nose Best - 26Shirts

Great thing to do.
    What does the text mean?

Comment

• WagonCircler
      Escaped Convict
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Topas View Post
      Great thing to do.
      What does the text mean?
      I think it's Fred Smerlas?

There's a weird retro mustache fad going on right now.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Fred played Nose Tackle….
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Nice King!!!

I like it!

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR View Post
            Nice King!!!

I like it!
            Pick up one for yourself Thurm!
            It was all

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

I just might do that!

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

a couple more exclamation points and i might have to get one!!!

but whos the gay guy modeling it?
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                  a couple more exclamation points and i might have to get one!!!

but whos the gay guy modeling it?
                  Do it!!!
                  It was all

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Not a bad morning.

It was all

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

Can't go wrong with a T and slacks, man. Good work!
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

KING
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• bf1
                          • Oct 2010

I ordered mine!

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Got a little action in the Boston Herald.

It was all

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Here's the interview.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X