PDA

View Full Version : Bills fan knocked out cold at jets game

billsburgh
10-27-2014, 11:41 AM
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/2014/10/27/22033201.html

The Doc
10-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Alright...grab bats, clubs, torches, bring molotov cocktails, and follow me. It's time to head east for a reckoning. I HATE loud mouth New Yorkers and Jersey people. Who's comin!

The King
10-27-2014, 12:57 PM
This is just getting ridiculous. At all football events.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-27-2014, 01:15 PM
I was at the steelers colts game wearing my bills jersey and both my sons were wearing colts gear and the Steele fans were great to be around. We had fun and they treated us like friends

Typ0
10-27-2014, 01:25 PM
I went to Giants stadium to see the Bills play once. Was standing in the bathroom taking a piss and two guys started harassing me and pushing me around. I'm like can you let me put my thing away before you kick my ass please?

Meathead
10-27-2014, 01:46 PM
fn neanderthals

Historian
10-27-2014, 01:48 PM
"It's gettin' so you can't even go to the can in peace anymore." -Clint Eastwood, The Enforcer.

RedEyE
10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
Worst game I had ever been to? Fights all around. Guys threatening chicks. Bills players families threatened.

Falcons vs Bills in Toronto. So glad that whole fiasco is dead in the water. **** the idea of the Bills playing home games anywhere else.

djjimkelly
10-27-2014, 02:04 PM
well they have him on video hopefully like the lions fan that douche is brought to justice

WagonCircler
10-27-2014, 02:04 PM
And you know who comes off as the douchebags, in addition to Jets fans? Canadians. Bitter, jealous Canadians.

The headline doesn't read "Bills Fan Assaulted at Jets Game", as if to discuss another of the escalating number of altercations at sporting events.

No, these ass wipes post the headline "Jets Fan Knocks Out Bills Fan with One Punch" clearly saying "Wow, look at the awesome punch this guy throws to knockout an idiot Buffalo fan!"

I wonder if these things happen at NFL games in Canada.

Oh, wait.

There are no NFL games in Canada.

feldspar
10-27-2014, 02:06 PM
And you know who comes off as the douchebags, in addition to Jets fans? Canadians. Bitter, jealous Canadians.

The headline doesn't read "Bills Fan Assaulted at Jets Game", as if to discuss another of the escalating number of altercations at sporting events.

No, these ass wipes post the headline "Jets Fan Knocks Out Bills Fan with One Punch" clearly saying "Wow, look at the awesome punch this guy throws to knockout an idiot Buffalo fan!"

Oh, wait.

Is trashing Canadians considered racism?

THATHURMANATOR
10-27-2014, 02:15 PM
That guy got WRECKED HAHA

Novacane
10-27-2014, 02:17 PM
I was at the steelers colts game wearing my bills jersey and both my sons were wearing colts gear and the Steele fans were great to be around. We had fun and they treated us like friends

Sure they were. Their team was kicking the Colts' ass all day. If it had been the other way around I doubt you'd of been so lucky

justasportsfan
10-27-2014, 02:20 PM
aren't bills fans just as bad ?

OLDSRIP
10-27-2014, 02:25 PM
The article said the Bills fan was chirping at the Jets fans beforehand.

If he was stupid enough to antagonize a group of Jets fans who were already pissed of about their team, in their stadium,
he deserved it.

Don't be a punk!

bf1
10-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Gotta keep your hands up and protect yourself at all times.

djjimkelly
10-27-2014, 02:31 PM

Oh, wait.

i agree the headline is crap but to blame canada? no need to hate on Canadians hate the writer

better days
10-27-2014, 03:06 PM
The article said the Bills fan was chirping at the Jets fans beforehand.

If he was stupid enough to antagonize a group of Jets fans who were already pissed of about their team, in their stadium,
he deserved it.

Don't be a punk!

So you don't think the Jets fans were chirping to him BEFORE the game started?

I think it is likely that happened & after Geno sh-t the bed, this guy gave it back to them.

I read the Jets boards before this game. The vast majority of Jets fans thought the Jets would win this game.

Hell, a number of Bills fans on this board thought the Jets would win this game.

trapezeus
10-27-2014, 03:14 PM
i think all these teams get crazy. and the heckling doesn't help when its combined with mass drunken-ness.

I went to bills-cardnials in arizona when trent got knocked out. there were 100's of bills fans there. we had entire sections. and once the cardinals beat down was on, bills fans started something with everyone. two ladies were fighting. a guy threw a coke at them.

that's why i don't go to games elsewhere. because i want to root for my team without being harassed. i am fairly quiet, but on big plays, i jump out of my seat. i don't want some guy starting something. the only way to avoid it is to not travel to other teams games.

don137
10-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Nothing more annoying than being a loud mouth obnoxious fan rooting For the away team at a sporting event. Cheer on your team but be respectful.

Mr. Miyagi
10-27-2014, 03:40 PM
Peerless Price got fat. And white.

Damn.

OLDSRIP
10-27-2014, 04:41 PM
i think all these teams get crazy. and the heckling doesn't help when its combined with mass drunken-ness.

I went to bills-cardnials in arizona when trent got knocked out. there were 100's of bills fans there. we had entire sections. and once the cardinals beat down was on, bills fans started something with everyone. two ladies were fighting. a guy threw a coke at them.

that's why i don't go to games elsewhere. because i want to root for my team without being harassed. i am fairly quiet, but on big plays, i jump out of my seat. i don't want some guy starting something. the only way to avoid it is to not travel to other teams games.

I don't really agree that you can't go to another stadium. I have been to many away games over the years.
I have never had a problem. If I was getting harassed I just respond with a joke or a thumbs up. They usually just shut up if you don't play along.

I have had more problems with the drunks at the Ralph than anywhere.

BertSquirtgum
10-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Probably deserved it.

Albany,n.y.
10-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Alright...grab bats, clubs, torches, bring molotov cocktails, and follow me. It's time to head east for a reckoning. I HATE loud mouth New Yorkers and Jersey people. Who's comin!

You sound like an ignoramus to me. Yes, I'm originally from NY.

stuckincincy
10-27-2014, 05:20 PM
All this crap would be cleaned up if the NFL and all the States allowed for concealed carry.

The Doc
10-27-2014, 08:12 PM
I'll fully admit that while not as bad now I can go into a full on rage... I'm a really laid back peaceful guy but I will straight up brawl so I get it...I realize that behaviors unacceptable so I watch Bills games solo now. I only had one incident...it was at a Hooters and it was a Pats fan...

The Doc
10-27-2014, 08:14 PM
All this crap would be cleaned up if the NFL and all the States allowed for concealed carry.

Guns should not be allowed on the premises. Guns plus alcohol plus football...I'm all for punching a Pats fan but a shove can lead to a punch which can lead to a gun shot which can lead to more gun shots. Guns and games do not mix.

The Doc
10-27-2014, 08:16 PM
You sound like an ignoramus to me. Yes, I'm originally from NY.

Yes, I actually don't care.

stuckincincy
10-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Guns should not be allowed on the premises. Guns plus alcohol plus football...I'm all for punching a Pats fan but a shove can lead to a punch which can lead to a gun shot which can lead to more gun shots. Guns and games do not mix.

Get rid of the alcohol first. In the stadium. In the parking lots, the tailgating. Alcohol and guns don't mix - on that we must agree. The facts are is that the NFL, cities, counties, states want alcohol at games because they make $$$, be it private profit or enriching government coffers. There's your boogeymen...

ParanoidAndroid
10-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Get rid of the alcohol first. In the stadium. In the parking lots, the tailgating. Alcohol and guns don't mix - on that we must agree. The facts are is that the NFL, cities, counties, states want alcohol at games because they make $$$, be it private profit or enriching government coffers. There's your boogeymen...

So, your proposal is that we ban alcohol (because prohibition worked so well) and make guns okay to bring to games? Please tell me you really aren't that stupid.

TacklingDummy
10-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Probably deserved it.

The Doc
10-27-2014, 09:19 PM

I own guns. A lot of em... Alcohol and guns never mix. NEVER.

DesertFox24
10-27-2014, 10:41 PM
I went to Giants stadium to see the Bills play once. Was standing in the bathroom taking a piss and two guys started harassing me and pushing me around. I'm like can you let me put my thing away before you kick my ass please?
I was at the Giants game a few years ago and had no problems at all with the Giants fans.

Granted I don't talk smack it even respond in anyway so most people leave me be.

Only time someone would get a reaction is if they did something to my kids or wife, but I have not taken my kids to a pro game yet and probably will not till they are much older.

feldspar
10-27-2014, 10:55 PM

Guns shouldn't even be talked about in this context.

But you don't really have to look further than the demographic involved to understand why alcohol is at games. It's not exactly a tricky thing to figure out.

Mr. Miyagi
10-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Cleaned up? Instead of people getting knocked out, we'd be seeing dead everywhere.

feldspar
10-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Cleaned up? Instead of people getting knocked out, we'd be seeing dead everywhere.

I guarantee you that some nut would should the refs dead. Tom Brady's days would be numbered as well...the players. Belichick may as well have a target on his back. And this isn't even considering shooting incidents amongst fans, beer or no. Some fans might be all the more wound up without the outlet of alcohol, if we're talking about that.

The whole concept is moronic. Why are we talking about this?

Typ0
10-28-2014, 04:20 AM
I was at the Giants game a few years ago and had no problems at all with the Giants fans.

Granted I don't talk smack it even respond in anyway so most people leave me be.

Only time someone would get a reaction is if they did something to my kids or wife, but I have not taken my kids to a pro game yet and probably will not till they are much older.

The game I was at was Bills Jets. I had a bills hat on. I was looking at the wall peeing and half crocked...I'm stupid but not that stupid to get in the face of a gang of drunk new yorkers.

swiper
10-28-2014, 04:45 AM

Article says the Bills fan was taunting. I hate drunk, stupid Bills fans that think they can go into an opposing stadium and act like idiots. Gives all the decent Bills fans a bad rap.

- - - Updated - - -

God, I hope you are kidding.

The Doc
10-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Article says the Bills fan was taunting. I hate drunk, stupid Bills fans that think they can go into an opposing stadium and act like idiots. Gives all the decent Bills fans a bad rap.

- - - Updated - - -

God, I hope you are kidding.

You got I was joking right? I'm not serious...

JoeMama
10-28-2014, 05:01 AM
You get a lot of drunk losers who just use NFL games as an excuse to get loaded and spoil for fights. Comes with the territory. You just gotta do your best to focus on the game and have a good time.

BillsOverDolphins
10-28-2014, 06:02 AM
Probably ran his mouth off like an idiot. Never do that in opposing stadiums unless it's Miami (finfans are outnumbered there)

DynaPaul
10-28-2014, 07:18 AM
Wow, those guys don't know how to fight.

WagonCircler
10-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

http://wivb.com/2014/10/28/jets-fan-charged-in-fight-that-injured-bills-fan/

trapezeus
10-28-2014, 04:06 PM
the guy had a pennington jersey but seemed to have a much stronger arm.

djjimkelly
10-28-2014, 04:11 PM

horrific idea i was just saying to someone in 2014 we should have a zero tolerance to guns(like 10 year minimums) and u suggest to allow them to an nfl game lol

djjimkelly
10-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

http://wivb.com/2014/10/28/jets-fan-charged-in-fight-that-injured-bills-fan/

good this goof should do some time

or better face someone in his weight class that is a bills fan :) and wants to fight lol just kidding

swiper
10-28-2014, 07:44 PM

ROFL

Meathead
10-28-2014, 08:00 PM
for games in ny i say each alcohol purchase should come with a mandatory gun

feldspar
10-28-2014, 08:46 PM
for games in ny i say each alcohol purchase should come with a mandatory gun

..and also a confrontational *****-slap.

BillsOverDolphins
10-28-2014, 09:08 PM

gotDAYUM:rofl:

gebobs
10-28-2014, 09:23 PM

Fine when your at home and winning in a blowout.

Few cities stand out. Drunks are going to act like aholes everywhere.

gebobs
10-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Probably ran his mouth off like an idiot. Never do that in opposing stadiums unless it's Miami (finfans are outnumbered there)

We did that at the Bills-Browns game in '88 as the Bills were going in for the winning TD. We tore our shirts off in the freezing weather. When Riddick dropped the pass, they just gave us a consolatory pat on the back.

I hate them.

WagonCircler
10-28-2014, 10:29 PM
We did that at the Bills-Browns game in '88 as the Bills were going in for the winning TD. We tore our shirts off in the freezing weather. When Riddick dropped the pass, they just gave us a consolatory pat on the back.

I hate them.

Harmon dropped the pass. Just like he was paid to do.

gebobs
10-28-2014, 10:54 PM

Yeah...that guy.

trapezeus
10-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Fine when your at home and winning in a blowout.

Few cities stand out. Drunks are going to act like aholes everywhere.

i feel like people who are upset and angry when they drink act out on it. and people who are happy and have a good disposition tend to just be more fun and doing get angry.

that's why there is the term angry drunk. If you are an angry drunk, you probably have issues. that's my experience anyways.

mightysimi
10-29-2014, 08:51 AM
I don't know. We may be on to something with the gun thing. It would be pretty awesome to fire in the air when I was excited or happy wild west style.

DynaPaul
10-29-2014, 10:54 AM

I remember that drop like it was yesterday but I never heard anyone say he was paid to do that. What are the details on that?

gebobs
10-29-2014, 11:03 AM
I remember that drop like it was yesterday but I never heard anyone say he was paid to do that. What are the details on that?

I think Wagon was just having a little laugh.

trapezeus
10-29-2014, 11:37 AM

google ronnie harmon and gambling. i think there were accusations in a college game that he threw the game for money and he admitted it or said something that made it seem fairly likely.

that ball wasn't the easiest catch, but he should have had it.

pmoon6
10-29-2014, 11:49 AM
Harmon dropped the same pass in college. Over the shoulder catch when he was alone in the endzone. It was a piece on "Outside The Lines" where Mafia capo Michael Franzese talked about fixing college games and MLB. Once those guys get their hooks in you, hard to get out.

Nothing can be proved, but Harmon was implicated in the college scandal, so the inference was he continued in the pros.

imbondz
10-29-2014, 12:07 PM
I don't know. We may be on to something with the gun thing. It would be pretty awesome to fire in the air when I was excited or happy wild west style.

lol. the entire stadium fires when we score a TD. we fire when there's a bad call, and when we commit a turnover.

WagonCircler
10-29-2014, 02:03 PM
I think Wagon was just having a little laugh.

Weeeelllll......

Yeah. We'll leave it at that.

I knew him in those days. He and Butch Rolle and I used to hang out. I introduced them to the Canadian Ballet. He was one odd cat, though.

The first time I ever heard the phrase "He's a different type of brother" was from one of the players talking about Ronnie.

Let's just say that I heard some things that made a lot of sense to me at the time.

gebobs
10-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Let's just say that I heard some things that made a lot of sense to me at the time.

No no no...you're not getting off that easy. Details!

Famous Amos
10-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Know your place. Don't do anything stupid like antagonizing opposing fans in their house. It may not be right what the Jets fan did but what the **** do you expect?

pmoon6
10-29-2014, 05:44 PM
I don't know. We may be on to something with the gun thing. It would be pretty awesome to fire in the air when I was excited or happy wild west style.It's not a good idea to fire a gun in the air in a concentrated population area.

Of course, I have no problem doing it at a Dolphins or Patriots game as long as the bullets come down on the opponents sideline during an officials huddle with Belichick or Philbin.

starrymessenger
10-29-2014, 06:15 PM

Oh, wait.

I hear you Wagon.
How 'bout "Mr Bill meets Sluggo".
Better?

mightysimi
10-31-2014, 09:55 AM
lol. the entire stadium fires when we score a TD. we fire when there's a bad call, and when we commit a turnover.

You could have one hell of an auditory wave!