PDA

View Full Version : I was there...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Not at the bills game unfortunately but I was at the Steeles Colts game.
i was the ONLY person in the entire stadium wearing a Bills jersey and got lots of high fives and "yeah Buffalo" cheers for the Bills win. Steeler fans were great to be around at least this day.
rothlesberger was a freakin monster, no one was stopping the Steelers this day.
85 points scored so it was fun to watch, and now part of historic performance.
wish I was a few hours east for the bills game, but I was in town to watch my son play for his college (a win also!)
Go Bills! Hope we never have to face that Ben cause he was scary good this day!

DesertFox24
10-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I am going to say it.

Why go to a steelers game wearing a bills jersey. Especially when not playing the bills.

I guess it was at least a football jersey. After celtics won NBA championship I went to baseball game and I swear I saw 10 celtics jerseys. It was very frustrating because that is Boston hide they are Boston fans till they win.

I have not seen any Red Sox hats lately.

Jry44
10-28-2014, 06:09 AM
I am going to say it.

Why go to a steelers game wearing a bills jersey. Especially when not playing the bills.

I guess it was at least a football jersey. After celtics won NBA championship I went to baseball game and I swear I saw 10 celtics jerseys. It was very frustrating because that is Boston hide they are Boston fans till they win.

He was supporting his team. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and the Steelers fans didn't seem to care either.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-28-2014, 07:12 AM
You will get high fives almost any time your team beats down the Jets. Most of the league hates the Jets.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-28-2014, 05:28 PM
I am going to say it.

Because I'm not a steelers fan and im not a colts fan, I'm a BILLS FAN and I only fly those colors. But I can still enjoy an historic day watching a different team because I was able to. The Steeler fans were totally cool about it. ����

swiper
10-29-2014, 04:22 AM
Not at the bills game unfortunately but I was at the Steeles Colts game.
i was the ONLY person in the entire stadium wearing a Bills jersey and got lots of high fives and "yeah Buffalo" cheers for the Bills win. Steeler fans were great to be around at least this day.
rothlesberger was a freakin monster, no one was stopping the Steelers this day.
85 points scored so it was fun to watch, and now part of historic performance.
wish I was a few hours east for the bills game, but I was in town to watch my son play for his college (a win also!)
Go Bills! Hope we never have to face that Ben cause he was scary good this day!

I cannot watch that team in those ugly uniforms. Wish they would have had their regular uniforms on.

Night Train
10-29-2014, 05:30 AM
The Steelers fans are very cool. They have been great when coming to Buffalo and I'd tailgate with them any day.

stuckincincy
10-29-2014, 09:33 AM
You will get high fives almost any time your team beats down the Jets. Most of the league hates the Jets.

I agree. Ryan's set a cheap-shot tone for his defense, IMO.