PDA

View Full Version : Jets Suck but

DesertFox24
10-27-2014, 03:08 PM
I love watching the Jets lose so many games as they are my most disliked team in all of sports.

That being said I do not want them having a chance at drafting Mariota or Winston without at least having to trade up big time.

However, watching them go 1-15 and cleaning house would be awesome as I really think Rex Ryan is a good coach. He screwed the offense by passing on people left and right but he is a great motivator and what he did with that team last year was mirable.

trapezeus
10-27-2014, 03:23 PM
in NY, most jet fans feel like idzik will can rex. and they hate that. if you think about it, the jets have made the circus trades for tebow and harvin. these are just luxury additions where the team doesn't have an offensive identity. If rex was on a healtheir team that gave him some support with O talent, he probably would have some success. his defenses have been very good over the years.

and even with lackluster offenses, he's gotten into the AFC championship game.

somehow the jets have to stop being the NY rangers of football and develop their own and stop signing bignames for the sake of signing big names.

better days
10-27-2014, 03:29 PM
in NY, most jet fans feel like idzik will can rex. and they hate that. if you think about it, the jets have made the circus trades for tebow and harvin. these are just luxury additions where the team doesn't have an offensive identity. If rex was on a healtheir team that gave him some support with O talent, he probably would have some success. his defenses have been very good over the years.

somehow the jets have to stop being the NY rangers of football and develop their own and stop signing bignames for the sake of signing big names.

Idzik signed Decker to be the number one receiver when he is not & never was that.

Let Cromartie walk rather than paying him & did not get anyone else to play CB for the Jets.

I think Idzik sabotaged the team so he could get rid of Rex.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Idzik signed Decker to be the number one receiver when he is not & never was that.

Let Cromartie walk rather than paying him & did not get anyone else to play CB for the Jets.

I think Idzik sabotaged the team so he could get rid of Rex.

This.

mightysimi
10-28-2014, 08:29 AM
I think Rex wants to get fired. He's a good coach and will get another job without having to deal with the circus/rebuild in NY.

Bill Cody
10-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Hard to judge Rex when he's had Sanchez and Geno under center there. But he is going to be fired fact.

Ed
10-28-2014, 09:48 AM
The Jets had a pretty brutal first half schedule. Their last 8 games should be a little easier and with Vick the starter now I actually like their chances of winning some games. It's highly unlikely they lose 15 in a row. They can still play defense and run the ball. With Vick getting starter reps in practice, he should be better too.

As much as I hate the Jets also, we should all be rooting for them to beat the Chiefs and Steelers in the next two weeks. We could definitely use their help to play spoiler.

Forward_Lateral
10-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Let them draft Winston. He's got bust written all over him, especially in a place like NY

Mr. Miyagi
10-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Let them draft Winston. He's got bust written all over him, especially in a place like NY
I hope that happens. He'll make Geno Smith look like Tim Tebow.

feldspar
10-28-2014, 11:56 AM
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2363180/waaatryan.0.gif

OpIv37
10-28-2014, 11:58 AM
I think Rex wants to get fired. He's a good coach and will get another job without having to deal with the circus/rebuild in NY.

He must have wanted to get fired. I see no other explanation for that TJ Graham kickoff play.

Ed
10-28-2014, 12:10 PM
He must have wanted to get fired. I see no other explanation for that TJ Graham kickoff play.
Desperation.

ublinkwescore
10-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Jets do suck butt. Im sure glad buffalo didn't go in to joisy and embarrass themselves like the sports media was expecting.

swiper
10-29-2014, 04:21 AM

Rex Ryan is a defensive coordinator, not a head coach.

His hands-off the offense, and it has been completely hands off, is completely unacceptable for a head coach. Successful NFL head coaches take charge of both sides of the ball. He never rose to that level.

BillsOverDolphins
10-29-2014, 05:23 AM
Other than the SD debacle, the Jets were competitive with every team in that brutal stretch till our game. Offensively they have a lot of talent but holy hell they're QB situation is a mess. Geno Smith is worse than Brad Smith at QB