PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots Have A Brutal Schedule Ahead of Them

BillsImpossible
10-27-2014, 06:06 PM
Denver - Loss. Broncos are the better team.

BYE

at Colts - Loss on the road to Andrew Luck at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Detroit - Loss. Detroit's defense seals the deal.

at Green Bay - Blowout loss. End of the Brady Era is nigh.

at San Diego (Sunday Night) - Loss. Frank Reich does Buffalo a favor, again.

Miami - Win.

at Jets - Win.

Buffalo - Loss. The End.

I think New England's next 5 games will matter more than week 16 against the Bills.

The Bills remaining schedule:

BYE

Chiefs

at Miami (Thursday Night)

Jets

Cleveland

at Denver

Green Bay

at Oakland

at New England

If the Patriots go on a 5 game poop streak, Buffalo is going to be on top of the AFC East mountain by Week 13.

JoeMama
10-27-2014, 06:24 PM
I see the Pats finishing about 11-5.

I think the ugly loss to KC woke them up. And with Gronk and LaFell getting more involved in the offense, they're starting to regain their form.

Brady's certainly motivated.

I say all this with a deep sigh because I hoped we were witnessing their demise earlier this season.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-27-2014, 06:27 PM
I see the Pats finishing about 11-5.

I think the ugly loss to KC woke them up. And with Gronk and LaFell getting more involved in the offense, they're starting to regain their form.

Brady's certainly motivated.

I say all this with a deep sigh because I hoped we were witnessing their demise earlier this season.

i said it before, i'll say it again. The patriots are the bad guy in a scary movie. Even after you blow them away and think they're dead, they rise from the ashes to murder you.

YardRat
10-27-2014, 07:21 PM
It would be really sweet to see New England tear off a five game losing streak.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-27-2014, 07:35 PM
It would be really sweet to see New England tear off a five game losing streak.

it would be really sweet to see me nail 5 supermodels at once, but that's about as likely to happen as NE losing 5 straight

Fletch
10-27-2014, 07:43 PM

So we beat the Packers but they lose to them?

Novacane
10-27-2014, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w1g-idt-8U

The Natrix
10-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Looks like it's a coin flip whether they go 3-2 or 2-3 over the next 5 games.

The fact that they almost have never lost back to back games during the Brady era, makes 4 or 5 loses highly improbable, barring a rash of injuries.

So I'm calling it right now:

If they stay reasonably healthy, it all comes down to the Denver game. If they win, they go 3-2. If they lose, they go 2-3.

jamze132
10-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Lets hope it doesn't come down to us having to beat NE in WK 17 to get into the playoffs. It will bring back memories of playing Pittsburgh's backups.

stuckincincy
10-27-2014, 08:37 PM
UGH. What a low point that was... :sorry:

Mr. Pink
10-27-2014, 10:18 PM
They'll go 4-1 or 3-2 over their next 5.

Loss to Denver, toss up against the Pack.

chris66
10-28-2014, 06:16 AM
These scenario are all in who you root for. I have tha pats finishing 13-3 with a loss to denver.
Still think the bills finish 8-8. With losses to kc, miami, gb, den, ne

mightysimi
10-28-2014, 09:19 AM
They don't lose at home. It's too easy to cheat there.

better days
10-28-2014, 09:25 AM
So we beat the Packers but they lose to them?

Well, the Bills beat the Fins after they beat the Pats*

Generalissimus Gibby
10-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Denver - Loss. Broncos are the better team.

BYE

at Colts - Loss on the road to Andrew Luck at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Detroit - Loss. Detroit's defense seals the deal.

at San Diego (Sunday Night) - Loss. Frank Reich does Buffalo a favor, again.

Miami - Win.

at Jets - Win.

Buffalo - Loss. The End.

I think New England's next 5 games will matter more than week 16 against the Bills.

The Bills remaining schedule:

BYE

Chiefs

at Miami (Thursday Night)

Jets

Cleveland

at Denver

Green Bay

at Oakland

at New England

If the Patriots go on a 5 game poop streak, Buffalo is going to be on top of the AFC East mountain by Week 13.
Yes they have a nasty schedule, but I honestly only see two losses at most for them (Denver and Green Bay). Of those two I think they could pull off a win against Denver. Our schedule, well we have a history of second half collapses after a good start. We CAN beat the Chiefs, FIsh, Jets, Brownies, Pack, and Raiduhs, but I don't know if we will. Honestly I think we have four more wins this season, Chiefs, Jets, Browns, and Raiders, I cannot see us doing any better than that. We do and we are in the playoffs and I will be thrilled. However, I think 9 is the ceiling. Of course, there would be no complaints here as long as we had a decent off season because currently we are at the exact number of wins I thought we'd have all season so I am pleasantly surprised at 5-3.

upstart
10-29-2014, 07:19 PM
The Pats will win next week, Manning has had very bad luck in Foxboro in his lifetime. The Pats D was built to beat Denver for this season. I see New England winning out with the # 1 seed in the AFC. I can also see them winning the Super Bowl with ease this year.

The Bills will not have a chance to win the division until BB and TB hang it up. I do hope the Bills get in the show as a WC team.

ServoBillieves
10-30-2014, 12:07 PM
It's pretty simple: If this team (the Bills) are a playoff contender, then they need to win in Foxboro the last week of the season. If not? Then why get our hopes up by crawling in to the playoffs only to get crushed?

We win in Foxboro, the playoffs are exciting.

mightysimi
10-30-2014, 12:10 PM
It's pretty simple: If this team (the Bills) are a playoff contender, then they need to win in Foxboro the last week of the season. If not? Then why get our hopes up by crawling in to the playoffs only to get crushed?

We win in Foxboro, the playoffs are exciting.

After 14 years, I am more than happy to crawl in.

stuckincincy
10-30-2014, 01:20 PM
After 14 years, I am more than happy to crawl in.

Well said! :dance:

Woodman
10-30-2014, 03:16 PM

No worries you were!

chris66
10-30-2014, 04:48 PM
Well, the Bills beat the Fins after they beat the Pats*Bills beat them at home . lets see how that turns out when they go down there on 3 days rest. Road team still haven't won a Thursday night game

Typ0
10-30-2014, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w1g-idt-8U

I don't know what will happen to the pats but that was kick ass. Thanks.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-31-2014, 08:37 AM
Bills beat them at home . lets see how that turns out when they go down there on 3 days rest. Road team still haven't won a Thursday night game

until last night. lol

better days
11-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Bills beat them at home . lets see how that turns out when they go down there on 3 days rest. Road team still haven't won a Thursday night game

With all the Bills fans that will be there, it will almost be like a home game for the Bills.