PDA

View Full Version : Colt McCoy looked like he was going to cry

Mr. Miyagi
10-27-2014, 10:25 PM
After the game he was interviewed by the ESPN crew. He looked like he was going to cry as he talked about his tough road to where he is in this MNF opportunity. He played well, not great, but gutsy. He seems like a very humbled guy, likeable. I sure hope some team out there will give him a chance to start. Cleveland really screwed him (and Weeden got screwed too).

jlgarsh
10-28-2014, 12:44 AM
Dallas lost when they put Romo back in. Weeded had led them on two scoring drives before that. Lol

BillsOverDolphins
10-28-2014, 04:17 AM
Cart McCry...he's come a long way since playing catch with daddeh on the sidelines while Texas was getting asspounded by the Tide

YardRat
10-28-2014, 04:34 AM
Was that really Jerry Jones on the sideline telling Garrett to get Romo back in the game?

starrymessenger
10-28-2014, 07:24 AM
He's got some tools and he managed a great game.
Looks like he's got a future in the league.
Dont know that he's a starter but if you carried three QBs (instead of three kickers), he'd be a good backup to Orton.

Mr. Miyagi
10-28-2014, 07:32 AM
Was that really Jerry Jones on the sideline telling Garrett to get Romo back in the game?
And you thought Ralph used to meddle. Jerry Jones is a nightmare owner.

Mr. Miyagi
10-28-2014, 07:35 AM
He's got some tools and he managed a great game.
Looks like he's got a future in the league.
Dont know that he's a starter but if you carried three QBs (instead of three kickers), he'd be a good backup to Orton.
He's a scrappy player, average arm, improving decision making, but plays with lots of guts. As a Bills backup I think we would be frustrated as hell with him so no thanks.

trapezeus
10-28-2014, 07:44 AM
dallas isn't run by a coach. it's a strange three headed monster. there is no way a coach would have allowed a QB to talk himself back into the game when his back up made the other team stop blitzing so they could do what they do.

but garrett is like a puppet. and romo and jones pull the strings.

garrett is probably a decent coach, but why he's subjected himself to this is beyond me.

i don't think colt mccoy does much more in the league. that was his moment. his passes fluttered a little bit. accuracy was off, but that TE reed carried the day for him converting a lot of downs. also their RB was a stud and got the hard yards to keep it 3rd and managable. it was a great story, but i don't see it launching off to better things to come.

imbondz
10-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Garrett is a yes man. Only way to coach under Jones. It was awkward and hilarious when Jones was on the sidelines making sure Garrett was making the right decisions. lol.

Ed
10-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Do fans here still want to trade first round picks for Kirk Cousins?

Mr. Miyagi
10-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Garrett is a yes man. Only way to coach under Jones. It was awkward and hilarious when Jones was on the sidelines making sure Garrett was making the right decisions. lol.
That's because Garrett knows he'd be lucky to get a QB coach job elsewhere. The guy has no leadership skills nor a spine.

Mace
10-28-2014, 05:32 PM
After the game he was interviewed by the ESPN crew. He looked like he was going to cry as he talked about his tough road to where he is in this MNF opportunity. He played well, not great, but gutsy. He seems like a very humbled guy, likeable. I sure hope some team out there will give him a chance to start. Cleveland really screwed him (and Weeden got screwed too).

I felt like I was going to cry for him with it happening back in Texas where his folks live and he had the great times in HS and college.

He played a helluva game, seems like a really nice individual, and soured Jurrah sweetly in the process. Win/Win/Win.