PDA

View Full Version : WYS wants us to start a rookie QB with no experience this year

THATHURMANATOR
07-18-2003, 01:18 PM
When we are on the verge of making a playoff run:

WHAT A JOKE!!!

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Travis Brown is no rookie! He's been 3rd string for 3 years! 3 years thurm, three years. Rookie, sheesh.

ryven
07-18-2003, 01:26 PM
hay he should be a pro bowler by now.

BillsMan80
07-18-2003, 01:37 PM
Hey, he had a good preseason way back yonder. Let's put him in there and let him work his magic. And then if Travis throws an INT, Wys's response: Oh, well it was the OLs fault for not blocking long enough, and it was Gilbride's fault for calling the play, and it was the WRs fault for letting the DB Intercept the pass.

Aero II
07-18-2003, 01:39 PM
COOL! We're gonna start Jason Johnson.

Ð
07-18-2003, 01:39 PM
The kick went high and far

TedMock
07-18-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ryven
hay he should be a pro bowler by now.

There's a kid from Lackawanna, NY who's a "pro-bowler"....Jackie something .... I think. He's on the PBA tour.;)

MDFINFAN
07-18-2003, 02:01 PM
I just had lunch with Wys, he wouldn't want you to start a rookie, unless the rookie was another Tom Brady, then he'd want him to start...

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2003, 02:06 PM
Did he have his stat book with him. I hear he carried on around. :D

MDFINFAN
07-18-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Did he have his stat book with him. I hear he carried on around. :D

Actually I didn't see one, he does have his facts --stats down in his head..but overall was really a nice guy, just feels you guys can do better at QB...what I guess you guys should do is go back and check Drew stats over the years and see if you agree or disagree with him.

Ð
07-18-2003, 02:47 PM
So he got to you, too. :eek:
Whatever you do, don't drink the grape kool-aid.

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
but overall was really a nice guy,

I don't believe you. :snicker:

MDFINFAN
07-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I don't believe you. :snicker:

Sometimes it's just hard to appreciate someone in your own yard, because they disagree with ya, I still think Drew is decent, but understand Wys from a stat point of view..I still love Drew's arm, and Wys thinks his decision making is bad..I pointed out Drew has gotten to the SB before. So he can get you guys there..As to whether he can win, only time will tell, but I don't expect Drew to get you there soon, because there's the little matter of a Monster Team to get by and that's the Phins..Class of the Division for over 14 years...never a losing season in all that time, plus..poise to take it to the next level now...that is probably why Drew don't get you to the big Dance soon :woot:

Michael82
07-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Sometimes it's just hard to appreciate someone in your own yard, because they disagree with ya, I still think Drew is decent, but understand Wys from a stat point of view..I still love Drew's arm, and Wys thinks his decision making is bad..I pointed out Drew has gotten to the SB before. So he can get you guys there..As to whether he can win, only time will tell, but I don't expect Drew to get you there soon, because there's the little matter of a Monster Team to get by and that's the Phins..Class of the Division for over 14 years...never a losing season in all that time, plus..poise to take it to the next level now...that is probably why Drew don't get you to the big Dance soon :woot:

I can't WAIT until the Fins reach cap HELL soon! That will be great! :snicker: :evil:

:squish:

StillLurkin
07-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

I can't WAIT until the Fins reach cap HELL soon! That will be great! :snicker: :evil:

that fallout will be CLASSIC!

MDFINFAN
07-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

You guys say this every year.....this year we were suppose to be in cap jail...and Seau, Knight, Buckley, Zgonina , Battaglia, D. Thompson, C. Rogers, B. Griese and resigned O. Gadsen, Konrad, Dixon, Wooden, extended Gamble and Dyer contracts later...you're saying the same thing...next year all we have to do is redo 2 contracts and we're below the cap..sorry charlie :shakeno: