• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Kyle Orton's Halloween costume.

Made me laugh.

In this great age of easily accessed information, someone actually asks if Orton has a wife and kids.

It takes a special kind of stupid to look at his outfit, the tiny next to him (arbitrarily cut off I have to assume to keep the wee one out of the spotlight), and wonder out loud if he has a wife and kids, while presuming to post their thoughts on any message board because they have a grasp on them there smart people stuffs.

Nah, Orton is single, likes costumes and little kids and wants to publicize it. Can't say so there, will here, dimwit. Back to Google 101 for them learnins Huckleberry.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/10/31/7138353/kyle-ortons-halloween-costume

• JohnnyGold
    • Dec 2008

Re: Kyle Orton's Halloween costume.

Originally posted by Mace View Post
    Made me laugh.

In this great age of easily accessed information, someone actually asks if Orton has a wife and kids.

It takes a special kind of stupid to look at his outfit, the tiny next to him (arbitrarily cut off I have to assume to keep the wee one out of the spotlight), and wonder out loud if he has a wife and kids, while presuming to post their thoughts on any message board because they have a grasp on them there smart people stuffs.

Nah, Orton is single, likes costumes and little kids and wants to publicize it. Can't say so there, will here, dimwit. Back to Google 101 for them learnins Huckleberry.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/10/31/7138353/kyle-ortons-halloween-costume

That's the Lamar Hunt trophy behind him.

He never made it to the AFC championship game in Denver, much less won one.. so I'm guessing the picture was taken at One Bills Drive?

Did the players have some sort of impromptu halloween gathering at the Ralph? And if so, can I expect to wake up to hundreds of pix on the Bills ap of players in costumes?

Part of me hopes so, part of me doesnt.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

still dont know what the costume is
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Here I expected him to dress up as JP Losman.

Afterall all he had to do was get a #7 Bills jersey.

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
          still dont know what the costume is
          My six year old would know.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by JohnnyGold View Post
            That's the Lamar Hunt trophy behind him.

He never made it to the AFC championship game in Denver, much less won one.. so I'm guessing the picture was taken at One Bills Drive?

Did the players have some sort of impromptu halloween gathering at the Ralph? And if so, can I expect to wake up to hundreds of pix on the Bills ap of players in costumes?

Part of me hopes so, part of me doesnt.
            He's played for three AFC franchises, and all three have a Lamar Hunt trophy in their case.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• JohnnyGold
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
              He's played for three AFC franchises, and all three have a Lamar Hunt trophy in their case.
              yeah thats right... i was referring to that maybe being his house (not sure if players get replica trophies for winning the conference).

great point though--wonder if he keeps his home in denver or kc still?

went home for the bye week perhaps.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

... *Ahem*...

My personal favorite is our beast DT dressed in the same costume as wife and 4 children.

And, to elaborate on the trophy in the background, yes, this was at OBD.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                  • Jul 2002

Orton's wife & 3YO daughter: http://playerwags.com/kyle-ortons-wife-bridget-orton/

Comment

Working...
                  X