PDA

View Full Version : Don't Bash Travis Brown

TedMock
07-18-2003, 01:36 PM
Hey guys whether or not you agree with Wys' take on Brown try not to bash the kid too much. Reality is he'll probably be our #2 QB this year and could very well be the future. We haven't seen much of him yet but if Drew does go down we may. Support him like you should any other Bills player......he actually looks like he's from Buffalo.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=5418

Ð
07-18-2003, 01:38 PM
What does someone from Bufalo look like ? Like they have a chicken wing sticking out of their neck or something ?

TedMock
07-18-2003, 01:41 PM
There's a certain "blue collar" but not "white trash" look to them. I don't live there anymore (haven't in 10 years) and I definitely miss the people. Yes, they do talk, act and look a little different from where I am now......Washington, DC

Ð
07-18-2003, 01:50 PM
So in your eyes WNYers are some kind of mutant freaks that look like Travis Brown ?

Nobody from DC is actually from DC, they all moved from somewhere else, I guess cause they couldn't keep up with the Joneskowskis.

TedMock
07-18-2003, 01:58 PM
Exactly but in a beautiful way!! j/k. Hey, I'm from there and proud of it. I'd love to move back one day. That's true about DC, most people here were not born and raised here.

Ð
07-18-2003, 02:08 PM
Oh, OK, you're one of the mutant freaks ;)

TedMock
07-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Ð
Oh, OK, you're one of the mutant freaks ;)

Exactly!:insane:

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2003, 02:30 PM
Not to bash Brown, but in other threads I mocked wys for liking wys for his two TDs at the end of 3-13. I guess he threw only one TD. And two picks. My bad.

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2003, 02:31 PM
And for the record, if Brown should come in, I hope he light up the damn scoreboard. Why? BECAUSE I'M A BILLS FAN!

TedMock
07-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
And for the record, if Brown should come in, I hope he light up the damn scoreboard. Why? BECAUSE I'M A BILLS FAN!

Exactly. We all have our opinions on players but we all need to remember what's most important.

ryven
07-18-2003, 02:37 PM
I support him to the fullest and im not bashing him im bashing wys

JefftheBillsfan
07-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Im not bashing him. Just any ideas of him starting over Drew.

ublinkwescore
07-18-2003, 07:09 PM
Personally, from what little I saw of Travis Brown, I thought he looked pretty damn good.

mikemac2001
07-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Yeah Wys is a ****** i dont know why he even trys to make stuff up we always catch him.

I agree

Novacane
07-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Me too......................we are not bashing TB........we are bashing Wys for saying he will be great when he has nothing to base that on

WG
07-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Me too......................we are not bashing TB........we are bashing Wys for saying he will be great when he has nothing to base that on

He sucks FtG!

He's got a 1/2 TD/INT ratio!

He'll never amount to anything. BFO helped point out his "career TD/INT ratio"!

:rolleyes:

Looks like I kicked off the '03 season on the boards really nicely...

:D

Novacane
07-19-2003, 08:42 AM
No one is saying he sucks....................or at least I'm not. He's totally unproven..................you have a faith in him that I ain't gonna have until I see some reason to.

TigerJ
07-19-2003, 01:02 PM
Me bash Travis Brown? I wouldn't think of it. He's supposed to have a good arm. He has good size. He's bright and has a good attitude. I would like to see him play a little in a regular season setting just to see if he can handle real bullets. The fact that he is unproven stems from his small college background. I don't know whether he was a FA pickup or a late round draft choice by Seattle, but guys like that are just not going to jump into the limelight right away in the NFL, unlike the David Carrs and Joey Harringtons. Some of them do make it in the NFL, but until they get a break they always have to live with that "unproven" label.