gochiefs
11-02-2014, 10:15 PM
How are you guys doing?

http://i.imgur.com/uEWjvIF.gif

Beebe
11-03-2014, 01:57 AM
How are you guys doing?

The chiefs looked good but I think we have a good chance to beat your chiefs. What do think?

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2014, 02:40 AM
the infamous goatcheese is back

Luisito23
11-03-2014, 03:28 AM
I hope you don't disappear when we win.

swiper
11-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Chiefs are rounding into form. I guess it doesn't hurt to play the Jets while doing so. Didn't hurt the Bills.

Goobylal
11-03-2014, 06:03 AM
The Chefs look good again this year, but the Bills will win this game. They have the extra week to rest and prepare, are at home, and have the added motivation of being 2 point dogs and Orton used to play for them until he was dumped.

But that's why they play the games.

gochiefs
11-03-2014, 08:05 PM
The Chefs look good again this year, but the Bills will win this game. They have the extra week to rest and prepare, are at home, and have the added motivation of being 2 point dogs and Orton used to play for them until he was dumped.

But that's why they play the games.

I'm not the Chiefs homer I once was.

I think the team is a complete mirage this year and we will be exposed starting with Buffalo.

The team has no element of the big play in it's passing game. Alex Smith is dead last in yards per completion.

Our defensive stats are good but a lot of that has to do with the offense owning time of possession.

If you can block our pass rush the back 7 is weak.

I see Orton hitting some big plays and the Bills D taking out the trash. Our OL is not good anywhere but at C.

Bills 27, Chiefs 13

trapezeus
11-04-2014, 07:51 AM
bills are 4-2 against the chiefs in the last 6 match ups oevr the last 6 years. hopefully the week off gave the bills offense a chance to regroup and rethink strategy.

Mr. Miyagi
11-04-2014, 07:52 AM

I think the team is a complete mirage this year and we will be exposed starting with Buffalo.

The team has no element of the big play in it's passing game. Alex Smith is dead last in yards per completion.

Our defensive stats are good but a lot of that has to do with the offense owning time of possession.

I see Orton hitting some big plays and the Bills D taking out the trash. Our OL is not good anywhere but at C.

Bills 27, Chiefs 13
Interesting you're taking the opposite approach and fishing for pity so someone here will say well maybe not, the Chiefs will have a chance blah blah blah.

I think if the game is in KC it'll be a different game.

Personally I have the KC defense in fantasy, so I hope for 3 KC defensive TDs but Uncle Orton throws for 5 TDs to win the game.

Bills 45 - Chiefs 30

gebobs
11-04-2014, 08:58 AM
bills are 4-2 against the chiefs in the last 6 match ups oevr the last 6 years. hopefully the week off gave the bills offense a chance to regroup and rethink strategy.

And 5-2 going back to '05! :-)

Forget about that '05 game. I wonder who is still on the teams from '08?

Bills: Kyle, Fred, and Leodis.
Chiefs: Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe, Tamba Hali are the only notables. Also Dustin Colquitt, Thomas Gafford, Derrick Johnson.

Ed
11-04-2014, 10:13 AM
Could have been 5-1 if Tuel doesn't make the single worst play of the 2013 season.

Fletch
11-04-2014, 12:02 PM

Bills 27, Chiefs 13

You sound like the complete antithesis to the average poster here. Just a few weeks ago we had an elite D, the best rushing defense in the league, at the beginning of the season we had the best WRs in the NFL and elite RBs. It was very interesting.

You guys can't be that bad, you've beaten the Fins, Pats, and Jets, not to mention SD and Baltimore both on the road. We're not as good as SD or NE and maybe not even as Miami now.

Should be an interesting game. You cite the lack of a big play, well that's all we have is big plays. So unless we make 'em I don't see us winning. We don't move the ball consistently or well, don't have good time of possession, can't generate 1st downs, aren't good on 3rd conversions, and are not good in the red zone. In the last game vs. the Jets three of our TDs were based on long plays. 22, 61, and that 85 yarder that Sammy botched that set up a run in. So if you include that four of our last six TDs were spawned from outside the red zone.

Our defense seems to play well against the run when the opponent's starting RBs are out, but I see that yours are healthy. Our pass D seems to play well against QBs named Smith, Bridgewater, Fitzpatrick, and Tannehill for a half.

If you guys can't stop the big play you'll likely lose. But that big play isn't likely to come from our rushing department. I imagine that you're not ranked #1 against the pass because you've given up a lot of big passing plays.

On offense if you can run the ball against us, combined with your D, you can win. In three of our five wins we had over 340 total yards. But the thing is that we're not likely to do that running the ball like we did in September, especially with Jackson out. I can't help but notice that you guys haven't allowed more than 230 passing yards twice and when you've held teams to below that, your last 6 games, you're 5-1.

So it would appear to come down to Orton vs. your pass D and your rushing offense against our "elite" and formerly #1 rushing defense that's given up an average of over 150 rushing yards the last two games. I'm incessantly reminded however that Watkins is a special player who's capable of dominating any game here even though he's only played in 8 NFL games with half of them being pedestrian, so if that happens it could be the reason for your loss.

Otherwise, if your pass D can hold Orton down, and unless you make several key TOs, I'd say that the odds favor your Chiefs.

ublinkwescore
11-04-2014, 01:03 PM
does any one read fletch's posts?

Just curious?

Pinkerton Security
11-04-2014, 01:09 PM

Just curious?

who?

elltrain22
11-04-2014, 01:09 PM
How are you guys doing?

Uncle Rico all day!!

Fletch
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM

Just curious?

Funny, everyone seems to claim that they know what they say.

Just out of curiosity, what was it in that post that causes people to act like this?

Forward_Lateral
11-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Bills are going to win this game by double digits.

swiper
11-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Some dreamer Bills fans here are going to be let down.

Folks...

It's Andy Reid vs Doug Moron.

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2014, 05:48 PM

Just curious?

Feltch and his 40 paragraph responses are garbage.

The last buffalo fan
11-04-2014, 06:03 PM

Just curious?

Always do! :ill:

Fletch
11-05-2014, 05:41 AM
Some dreamer Bills fans here are going to be let down.

Folks...

It's Andy Reid vs Doug Moron.

I don't know, we'll see. Reid's not exactly Belicheat here.

In looking at how the Chiefs have won, who they've beaten (Miami, Jets, NE), and the fact that they don't allow a lot of passing yards typically, and given that we can't run the ball, while they play more of a traditional ball-control offense doesn't suggest that we should win this game.

Turnovers and poor offenses are what have spawned our victories. This is not a poor offense, so if we're going to win I'd suggest that it's going to take TOs again. Problem is that the Chiefs are ranked tied for 6th in giveaways with fewer than one per game. Alex Smith is not Geno Smith, Bridgewater, or Fitzpatrick.

better days
11-05-2014, 07:11 AM
I don't know, we'll see. Reid's not exactly Belicheat here.

In looking at how the Chiefs have won, who they've beaten (Miami, Jets, NE), and the fact that they don't allow a lot of passing yards typically, and given that we can't run the ball, while they play more of a traditional ball-control offense doesn't suggest that we should win this game.

Turnovers and poor offenses are what have spawned our victories. This is not a poor offense, so if we're going to win I'd suggest that it's going to take TOs again. Problem is that the Chiefs are ranked tied for 6th in giveaways with fewer than one per game. Alex Smith is not Geno Smith, Bridgewater, or Fitzpatrick.

Well, I think the key to the Bills winning is to get a lead early & force Smith to throw rather than control the ball & clock.

That will no doubt lead to turnovers in the Bills favor.

As I said before, no Chiefs WR has scored a TD yet this year.

starrymessenger
11-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Funny, everyone seems to claim that they know what they say.

Just out of curiosity, what was it in that post that causes people to act like this?

You forgot to mention that our red zone issues have improved because with chemistry born of time playing together Orton to Chandler will be the poor man's version of Teflon Tom to Gronkenstein.

trapezeus
11-05-2014, 10:46 AM

Just curious?

Not his rambling long winded ones. so i dont read about 99% of them

Oaf
11-06-2014, 07:52 PM

Bills 27, Chiefs 13

Where'd your avatar go? Distinctly remember cookie monster I think.