bad bills bye

fish, cheaters, steelers, browns, chiefs all won

thanks for nuthin
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community
  • SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Re: bad bills bye

Yup.

With the Pats likely to win the division, it will take a 11-5 record to get a Wild Card spot this year in the AFC.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Didn't we want the Dolphins to win?

If the Steelers didn't win the Ravens would have had 6 wins then.

We can deal with the Chief's this weekend.

We can deal with the Brown's in a couple weeks.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Apart from a couple of NFC games, I didn't like much of anything that happened this week.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

As blasphemous as it is, the Dolphins win helps us. We already lost to the Chargers. We already beat the Fish once and we get to play them again. So the Bills can control their own destiny there. We need SD to have more losses than us.

Pretty much everything else that happened this weekend was bad for Buffalo's playoff hopes. Any additional AFC losses are going to kill us- we can afford maybe one more as log as it is t against another potential WC team.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JohnnyGold
            • Dec 2008

Ha... even when the Bills aren't playing, Bills fans still think the Bills are losing. It's amazing.

The NFL is a zero sum game--every team isn't going to go 12-4. For every winner, there must be a loser. ALL of the teams bunched in with 5 wins, and the teams above them (Denver and New England) all still have to play one another, many many times.

You guys realize that if we make the playoffs... it's not a best of 3 series each round, right? And the teams that make the playoffs are the "good" teams--you know that, right? So, at some point, if the Bills are "a playoff team", they're going to need to beat other playoff teams. Considering more than half of our remaining schedule is against those teams in our conference, I don't see why anyone cared about any results this weekend.

Hell, I WANTED NEW ENGLAND TO WIN! You realize that if we beat the Chiefs this weekend, we'll be 1 game back from home field in the AFC, with a games remaining against the 2 teams who have the 1 & 2 seeds right now?

What's the point of being a fan if you can't get excited for this stuff.

Chiefs suck, they don't have a TD to their wideouts all year. Dink and dunk against our d? at home? yes please.

we're about to be well rested, 1 back from the #1 seed in the conference, with 7 games to play after, and people want to complain.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              Any additional AFC losses are going to kill us- we can afford maybe one more as log as it is t against another potential WC team.
              At Denver and at New England are two guaranteed AFC losses.

At Miami and home to KC and Cleveland may be AFC losses as well.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                At Denver and at New England are two guaranteed AFC losses.

At Miami and home to KC and Cleveland may be AFC losses as well.
                I don't disagree- I'm just saying that more than one AFC loss basically kills the playoff hopes because we won't have any tiebreakers even if we finish 11-5. A loss to NE or Denver doesn't kill us as long as we win the other three.

Probably not gonna happen but again, I'm talking about what has to happen to make the playoffs, not what I actually think will happen.

I'm thinking the Denver and NE games are losses and the other three are toss-ups. KC is beatable but no pushover- it'll be a tough game. Miami is either really good or really bad, so who knows which team shows up. Cleveland is a cluster**** on paper but they are winning. Optimistically I'll go 2-1 for that stretch. We lose to the Pack and beat the Jets, so I'm thinking 8-8 from here on out.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                X