PDA

View Full Version : Ex-NFL Player James Hardy Committed to Mental Facility After Cop Attack Arrest

Meathead
11-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Ex-NFL player James Hardy III -- a 2nd round draft pick in 2008 -- has been committed to a state mental institution ... 6 months after he was arrested for attacking 3 cops

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/08/ex-nfl-player-james-hardy-committed-to-mental-facility-after-cop-attack-arrest/#ixzz3ITholHsj

YardRat
11-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Jeez, we drafted so poorly for so long.

swiper
11-08-2014, 06:04 AM
So now we see what Meat reads in his spare time.

pmoon6
11-08-2014, 06:27 AM
So now we see what Meat reads in his spare time.Leave him alone.

He graduated from "Fun With Dick And Jane" a month ago.

His progress is phenomenal.:D

Night Train
11-08-2014, 06:29 AM
...and he said no one could contain him.

djjimkelly
11-08-2014, 07:59 AM
wonder what his wonderlic was :)

attacking 3 cops my guess would be a score of 3 to 6 lol

djjimkelly
11-08-2014, 08:02 AM
http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?f=James&l=Hardy&i=7952

wonderlic score of 14 maybe new policy should be a 20 minimum to be draftable lol

because if 14 = i should attack 3 cops we need players to score at least 6 higher lol

Thurmal
11-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Great leaping, game-winning TD catch against the Jags in '08. And, as Buffalo does, we never threw to him in the redzone ever again.

Meathead
11-08-2014, 08:50 AM
actually my right hand is named jane and i wrote that book

SpikedLemonade
11-08-2014, 09:04 AM
"All we need is a tall WR"

Bullcrap!

We need WRs that can get separation.

Hardy couldn't.

pmoon6
11-08-2014, 11:07 AM
actually my right hand is named jane and i wrote that book:rofl:

YardRat
11-08-2014, 02:19 PM
http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?f=James&l=Hardy&i=7952

wonderlic score of 14 maybe new policy should be a 20 minimum to be draftable lol

because if 14 = i should attack 3 cops we need players to score at least 6 higher lol

I don't think Kelly or Marino scored higher than the teens.

djjimkelly
11-08-2014, 02:29 PM
I don't think Kelly or Marino scored higher than the teens.

different era no internet less information flowing less computers so on

feldspar
11-08-2014, 03:58 PM
There are plenty of geniuses in prison...literally. Intelligence has nothing to do with criminal behavior in lots of cases.

Along the same vein, crazy people are not necessarily stupid, either. You don't have to be stupid to lose it. Dunno why that correlation should be made.

If the guy had a breakdown or is mentally disturbed, then that is not funny, no matter how bad of an NFL player he turned out to be. I don't know what happened specifically with Hardy at all. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good.

swiper
11-08-2014, 04:26 PM
There are plenty of geniuses in prison...literally.

Literally. Just ask your cellmate.

And the term vein is a blood vessel.

Look up vain, vane, vein and try again Einstein.

[/wondering what your Wonderlicky is. No. Not really]

Albany,n.y.
11-08-2014, 05:37 PM
He just needed more time. I'm confident that once they straighten out his mental problems he will be a much better receiver, ready to play in the NFL. Never give up on a high pick.

feldspar
11-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Literally. Just ask your cellmate.

And the term vein is a blood vessel.

Look up vain, vane, vein and try again Einstein.

[/wondering what your Wonderlicky is. No. Not really]

Don't go crazy on me, Swiper.

Mace
11-08-2014, 06:15 PM
If you remember, the Bills signed Terrell Owens who ran routes when he wanted to, and was well, Terrell Owens who got away with being Owens mostly because he was Owens. I thought it was not going to be good for Hardy when he credited Owens for being his mentor. He had a really great size and seemed totally uninterested in routes. Go figure.

Hope it works out ok for him. Doesn't seem right nowadays anyone can end up in a mental institution and unfixable.

TacklingDummy
11-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Jeez, we drafted so poorly for so long.

And they still do.

THRILLHO
11-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Great leaping, game-winning TD catch against the Jags in '08. And, as Buffalo does, we never threw to him in the redzone ever again.

I still remember that catch. I yelled "AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY WE DRAFTED HIM!" And that was the last time I said that about any draftee...

coastal
11-09-2014, 06:18 AM
Didn't he pull a gun on his dad at a Labor Day family bbq?

SpikedLemonade
11-09-2014, 06:31 AM
I remember the incident where he slapped his baby mama while she was holding his baby.

Meathead
11-09-2014, 06:40 AM
Didn't he pull a gun on his dad at a Labor Day family bbq?

entirely coincidental. and youre racist for remembering it

Meathead
11-09-2014, 06:50 AM
guys like him and travis henry strike me as classic punk ass ghetto niggas aka hoodrats. dont got the sense god gave a goose, dont think about anybody else or anything but their own dick, walk around with a sense of unearned entitlement to everything, cant tell them nuthin, dont listen to nobody. or as they say 'stuck on stupid and fastened to **d up'. classic bad gangsta type mentality. not surprising that mental patients would turn to that mindset but we gots way to much of it in our general current blackness. never gonna totally get rid of that kinda crap cuz its like a permanent human social virus that always exists, always survives and always come back. but we could do a much better job not enabling those kinds of douches in this country

SpikedLemonade
11-09-2014, 07:18 AM
guys like him and travis henry strike me as classic punk ass ghetto niggas aka hoodrats. dont got the sense god gave a goose, dont think about anybody else or anything but their own dick, walk around with a sense of unearned entitlement to everything, cant tell them nuthin, dont listen to nobody. or as they say 'stuck on stupid and fastened to **d up'. classic bad gangsta type mentality. not surprising that mental patients would turn to that mindset but we gots way to much of it in our general current blackness. never gonna totally get rid of that kinda crap cuz its like a permanent human social virus that always exists, always survives and always come back. but we could do a much better job not enabling those kinds of douches in this country

So basically, after their usefulness to build the country through slavery (that was how the US was initially built) was done, they should have just gone back to where we stole them from.

pmoon6
11-09-2014, 07:32 AM
So basically, after their usefulness to build the country through slavery (that was how the US was initially built) was done, they should have just gone back to where we stole them from.HaHaHa. The country was built on the back of the immigrants, like Irish, Italian, German and Polish.

If you said the wealthy landowners in the South built their fortunes on the back of black slave labor, then you would be correct. Unfortunately lots of them lost their fortunes during and after the Civil War. In the 1920's and '30's many black people came North to work in the factories, but they were paid.

All in all, your rush to blame all of America for taking advantage of slave labor is steeped in ignorance and stupidity.

Then again, racism is your go to charge whenever a race issue comes up.

I know why, but it would be in poor taste to reveal it publicly.

Let's just say you are personally sensitive to these issues, so the small bit of knowledge, logic and reason you normally possess go out the window in favor of over emotional outbursts.

coastal
11-09-2014, 07:40 AM
The rational racists... shameful.

YardRat
11-09-2014, 07:45 AM
So basically, after their usefulness to build the country through slavery (that was how the US was initially built) was done, they should have just gone back to where we stole them from.

The Chinese just called, and they are pissed you refuse to give them any credit.

SpikedLemonade
11-09-2014, 08:07 AM
The Chinese just called, and they are pissed you refuse to give them any credit.

I agree. They got a raw deal as well.

Meathead
11-13-2014, 05:00 PM

that you could even go from what i said to here is the root of our current problem

Buffalogic
11-13-2014, 05:08 PM
If you are going to have white guilt then at least know what you are talking about Mike's hard lemonade.

Albany,n.y.
11-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Considering all the losing over the past decade & a half, I'm surprised he's the only one who has been committed to a mental institution.

pmoon6
11-15-2014, 12:51 PM
The rational racists... shameful.Too cool. Coasty comes on to lick his buddy's one ball.

Does it taste like chicken??????