• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LVGrown
    Vegas Growed
    • Jul 2002

Chiefs Game Stream

I am out of town for the weekend which means far from my NFL package! Can anyone PM me a game stream so I don't have to roll solo to a bar!? If that's not possible does anyone know of a Bills bar in West Covina, CA?? Google is not being very friendly tonight.
  • TakingItuptheChin
    Zoner
    • Aug 2014

Re: Chiefs Game Stream

I PM you on streaming sites. There's a Bills backers club/bar on Santa Monica, CA if you're close by there

Comment

• LVGrown
      Vegas Growed
      • Jul 2002

I appreciate you! Thank you.

Comment

• Beebe
        • Aug 2011

[QUOTE=LVGrown;4019307]I am out of town for the weekend which means far from my NFL package! Can anyone PM me a game stream so I don't have to roll solo to a bar!? If that's not possible does anyone know of a Bills bar in West Covina, CA?? Google is not being very friendly tonight.[/QUOTE

Do you live in West Covina?

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by LVGrown View Post
          I am out of town for the weekend which means far from my NFL package! Can anyone PM me a game stream so I don't have to roll solo to a bar!? If that's not possible does anyone know of a Bills bar in West Covina, CA?? Google is not being very friendly tonight.
          I PM'd you with a stream link, along with disclaimers, advice, and whatnot.

Dunno what your "NFL package" is, though. If you have Direct TV, you should be able to sign into your account there online and be able to stream the game that way in high quality. NFL Sunday Ticket comes with the capacity to view the game over the Internet from one location, just in case that applies and you didn't know that. If not, see my PM and take it for what it's worth.

Comment

• LVGrown
            Vegas Growed
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
            I PM'd you with a stream link, along with disclaimers, advice, and whatnot.

Dunno what your "NFL package" is, though. If you have Direct TV, you should be able to sign into your account there online and be able to stream the game that way in high quality. NFL Sunday Ticket comes with the capacity to view the game over the Internet from one location, just in case that applies and you didn't know that. If not, see my PM and take it for what it's worth.
            I did not know that ... i will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

nfl2go.com is the best streaming site. costs a little bit but crystal clear HD and you can toggle the bandwidth

it's so amazing though that i have doubts if it'll last the whole season. use it while you can.
              Last edited by Crisis; 11-09-2014, 04:49 AM.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• LVGrown
                Vegas Growed
                • Jul 2002

[QUOTE=Beebe;4019324]
                Originally posted by LVGrown View Post
                I am out of town for the weekend which means far from my NFL package! Can anyone PM me a game stream so I don't have to roll solo to a bar!? If that's not possible does anyone know of a Bills bar in West Covina, CA?? Google is not being very friendly tonight.[/QUOTE

Do you live in West Covina?
                No, I am from Vegas. Just out here for the weekend.

Comment

• LVGrown
                  Vegas Growed
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                  nfl2go.com is the best streaming site. costs a little bit but crystal clear HD and you can toggle the bandwidth

it's so amazing though that i have doubts if it'll last the whole season. use it while you can.
                  I jist paid the 3 bucks to watch the games. Thanks for everyones help ... you are all appreciated! GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Swiper
                    • Sep 2010

Usual links not working. Anyone have a working link?

Comment

Working...
                    X