PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Watkins, Fred Jackson good to go vs. Chiefs

feldspar
11-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Fred Jackson and Sammy Watkins treaded lightly on the practice field this week, but that doesn't mean they won't have a heavy presence Sunday against the Chiefs in Buffalo.

According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, both Bills playmakers are confident that they will play. Watkins (groin) hurt himself during practice this week but will be in the lineup -- a huge boost for quarterback Kyle Orton. Jackson has been speeding back from a groin injury he suffered two weeks ago and is almost a full week ahead of his initial timetable.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000424755/article/sammy-watkins-fred-jackson-good-to-go-vs-chiefs

CoolBreeze
11-09-2014, 08:17 AM
This is great news! Go Bills!

YardRat
11-09-2014, 08:19 AM
Not sure how I feel about either of them playing with groin issues, hopefully the coaching and medical staffs know what they hell they are doing.

SpikedLemonade
11-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Not sure how I feel about either of them playing with groin issues, hopefully the coaching and medical staffs know what they hell they are doing.

Very risky I agree however this game is basically the season so a loss would give them plenty of time to heal.

chris66
11-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Groins are tough. one bad tweak could sit him out for the next 4 games

mightysimi
11-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Forget running him. He's worth being out there for the pass protection alone.