PDA

View Full Version : Red Zone

Novacane
11-09-2014, 03:27 PM
It's been a problem for awhile now. I'm sure it's play calling AND execution but which one is the bigger issue? I think it's Hackett. He's seems to throw when he should run and run when he should pass.

Fletch
11-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Can't blame it all on Hackett. Orton's been pretty miserable on his red zone throws in general.

alohabillsfan
11-09-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't think it's play calling its design, when Orton has one option in the end zone on a play and I don't think they tried enough to work chandler in the end zone, it's scheme and execution

Famous Amos
11-09-2014, 04:16 PM
gah, Its all execution. The play calls are there. Orton or the running back needs to do their job. Thats my opinion.

Mr. Pink
11-09-2014, 04:20 PM
It's execution in the red zone.

Orton missed 2 wide open WRs on what should have been TD passes and then the Brown fumble.

That's 21 points instead of 6 that I believe were scored and that's an easy victory today.

Fletch
11-09-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't think it's play calling its design, when Orton has one option in the end zone on a play and I don't think they tried enough to work chandler in the end zone, it's scheme and execution

So was it design today when Orton underthrew Watkins on the right side of the end zone?

Seems to me that it was a ****ty throw.

- - - Updated - - -

It's execution in the red zone.

Orton missed 2 wide open WRs on what should have been TD passes and then the Brown fumble.

That's 21 points instead of 6 that I believe were scored and that's an easy victory today.

Exactly

Fixxxer
11-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Today was execution, other games it felt more of a playcall problem. We need to be able to run the ball down there but we can't.