This board sucks...there are so many 'a' holes that have nothing better to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

This board sucks...there are so many 'a' holes that have nothing better to do...

than live on this board posting ****. I punched a hole in the sheetrock in my basement wall tonight. We have the best shot at making the playoffs in quite a while and we lost this game due to careless turnovers. I have endured all this team has thrown at us since 1987. I will not waiver but I am so sick of coming to this board to find something worth while to read or view and it's nothing but freaking trash. Think before you type. Several douche bags that should have stayed pecker tracks on the sheets. Was it any of the coach's fault that we fumbled twice at the wrong time? The coaches had nothing to do with this loss. Had we not fumbled the punt return and the touchdown run we would have rolled KC. Our offense sucks...too much of a lack of discipline.

Just STFU and stop whining like a bunch of pussies typing behind a computer unless you have something good to write. Now someone that I'm complaining about can tell me to not come here.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: This board sucks...there are so many 'a' holes that have nothing better to do...

Originally posted by jpdex12 View Post
    than live on this board posting ****. I punched a hole in the sheetrock in my basement wall tonight. We have the best shot at making the playoffs in quite a while and we lost this game due to careless turnovers. I have endured all this team has thrown at us since 1987. I will not waiver but I am so sick of coming to this board to find something worth while to read or view and it's nothing but freaking trash. Think before you type. Several douche bags that should have stayed pecker tracks on the sheets. Was it any of the coach's fault that we fumbled twice at the wrong time? The coaches had nothing to do with this loss. Had we not fumbled the punt return and the touchdown run we would have rolled KC. Our offense sucks...too much of a lack of discipline.

Just STFU and stop whining like a bunch of pussies typing behind a computer unless you have something good to write. Now someone that I'm complaining about can tell me to not come here.

Spot on.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Re: This board sucks...there are so many 'a' holes that have nothing better to do...

I would suggest cutting the hole back to the studs, scab in some blocking, and replacing with a chunk of plasterboard instead of just trying to patch it. A couple of shots with a rasp on the new seams, a couple feet of tape, a little goop and few passes with a sanding sponge (less dust). Slap on the primer and finish coat and nobody will be the wiser. Just remember where you put the blocking so you don't actually hit those spots next week and do damage to your hand and/or wrist.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

I gnawed some concrete, head butted a stone piling and punched a cast iron boiler. Didn't have any sheet rock slabs near.

I have something good to say though. Dan Carpenter is a good kicker.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Can you explain this?

Comment

• Mace
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
            Can you explain this?
            It was a real good expression I have to admit.

Comment

• black N yellow
              • Dec 2012

angry-business-woman-isolated-14772022.jpg

Comment

• Scumbag College
                • Oct 2002

The Pecker Tracks would be a good name for a punk rock band.
                Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

and today i was one of those *******s. :) no answer at qb for 2 years under this regime i know they tried to get kolb then work in EJ but mr take no chances orton is the new fitz i just wish we would have an answer at the most important position in sports for once.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                    Can you explain this?
                    He's tired of the constant negativity when things have been pretty positive most of this year. As personally I for one am tired of reading Fletch's rants that our D isn't as good as the numbers show etc. Sure the offense has struggled but I had a feeling we might but had hope we wouldn't. So quite frankly this season has been pretty nice for me.

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

Drink some water, get some food, watch a movie. Thursday is a fresh chance to be upset, so drink some water, get some food, have a movie handy...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Whose fault is it for the lack of discipline? Oh, right, the coaches. Marrone is a terrible coach. Get over the butt hurt.
                        Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 11-09-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                          Buffalo Bills Fan
                          • Sep 2003

Then stop spewing trash.

You say you spend time and effort following the Bills. Fine. You think you are alone? You think folks haven't done so for a long time, some since 1960?

Everybody has the right to comment on a private business that is situated here because money was peeled off of their hide - their parents' hide - for a place of business and maintenance of same.

Denigrating other folk's opinions is what childish minds do. It is you who should STFU.
                          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

L

Stop and think about what you just said. You admit the offense sucks. You admit the team committed to many turnovers. You admit the team pissed away their best playoff chance in a decade. But... You are mad that people are *****ing? And your response is to ***** about their *****ing? Please.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feldspar
                              • Mar 2007

To me, this is the toughest loss to take in a long time.

We definitely should have won this game. Killed ourselves in the stupidest ways.

Hard to believe what happened. Hard to take. Extremely weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X