PDA

View Full Version : McFumbles running his mouth..guarantees Bills win against Dolphins to the media

RedEyE
11-11-2014, 06:36 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11856038/miami-dolphins-brush-trash-talk-leodis-mckelvin-buffalo-bills

I hate this guy. Whitner 2.0

JoeMama
11-11-2014, 07:30 AM
If we lose to the ****ing Dolphins, this season is officially a pointless waste of time.

And when it's time for heads to roll, I say let the circus burn, and every clown under the tent burns with it.

Then bring in a ruthless dictator of a head coach who will immediately cut players like Leodis McKelvin for boneheaded mistakes just to make a point that buffoonery will not be accepted. Like Jimmy Johnson did when he rolled into Dallas. Put the fear of God into these losers.

What a tragic waste of talent on defense to piss away yet another season.

Fletch
11-11-2014, 07:53 AM
If we lose to the ****ing Dolphins, this season is officially a pointless waste of time.

And when it's time for heads to roll, I say let the circus burn, and every clown under the tent burns with it.

Kinda early for this, isn't it?

Usually this type of stuff doesn't make an appearance 'til after Thanksgiving.

:peace:

JoeMama
11-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Kinda early for this, isn't it?

Usually this type of stuff doesn't make an appearance 'til after Thanksgiving.

:peace:

It's the Dolphins.

Those two games mean the most to me.

Maybe other Bills fans have lost their fire for this rivalry but not me. No matter how ****ty we are, I demand a clean sweep of the Stinky Fish.

Ed
11-11-2014, 08:06 AM
I don't mind what McKelvin said. I've always liked that he plays with a lot of passion and emotion. I feel like he cares about winning/losing as much as everyone else and it bothers him when he makes mistakes. I expect him to play balls out and have a good game. I hope everyone else on the team is as fired up as he is after such a disappointing loss.

don137
11-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Too bad some people like to do their talking off the field and not on the field. No reason to give bulletin board material to the opponent.

Fletch
11-11-2014, 08:52 AM
It's the Dolphins.

Maybe other Bills fans have lost their fire for this rivalry but not me. No matter how ****ty we are, I demand a clean sweep of the Stinky Fish.

Yeah, I was just being light with you.

I'd more emphatic about good games against the Pats. At this time in our history I think I'd swap 0-4 vs. the Jets and Fins for 2-0 against the Pats.

Man, remember when we owned the AFCE? What fun it was going to games back then. Even when we lost the expectation was, and reasonably, for a win.

We're far from that. We're also 2-0 against the Fish and Jets, I have trouble believing that we'll end up 4-0. So expect a loss to one of 'em and I doubt it will be vs. the Jets in Buffalo.

gebobs
11-11-2014, 09:00 AM
McStupid is what McStupid does.

chernobylwraiths
11-11-2014, 10:47 AM

This has visuals I don't even want to get into. You must really hate clowns.

Forward_Lateral
11-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Thursday's game will tell us everything we need to know about the Buffalo Bills, and the rest of the season.

justasportsfan
11-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Im with Mcburned. We're going to go out and beat the gay sharks .

BertSquirtgum
11-11-2014, 05:02 PM
McMarbles is good. He had a **** up Sunday for sure but for 5 million a year, he is a good investment.

GreedoII
11-11-2014, 06:06 PM
McKelvin is so terrible and another stupid 1st rd draft miss. Sick of looking at this ass play along with that stiff loser Chandler. Get rid of these loser players. Still need to revamp some of this roster

BertSquirtgum
11-11-2014, 06:41 PM
McKelvin is so terrible and another stupid 1st rd draft miss. Sick of looking at this ass play along with that stiff loser Chandler. Get rid of these loser players. Still need to revamp some of this roster

No

Mace
11-11-2014, 07:06 PM

Then bring in a ruthless dictator of a head coach who will immediately cut players like Leodis McKelvin for boneheaded mistakes just to make a point that buffoonery will not be accepted. Like Jimmy Johnson did when he rolled into Dallas. Put the fear of God into these losers.

What a tragic waste of talent on defense to piss away yet another season.

I sense you have some strong feelings on this, Mama.

YardRat
11-11-2014, 07:09 PM
He'll have a chance to back it up, and he better be able to do it.

Mace
11-11-2014, 07:56 PM

For some reason, I don't have a good feeling about it.

Forward_Lateral
11-12-2014, 05:07 AM

He better not fumble any more punts that cost Buffalo a great chance at a victory. That's 2 now.

pmoon6
11-12-2014, 05:10 AM
It's the Dolphins.

Maybe other Bills fans have lost their fire for this rivalry but not me. No matter how ****ty we are, I demand a clean sweep of the Stinky Fish.Ditto, although I still would like to beat the Patriots at least a few times in this century.

YardRat
11-12-2014, 05:13 AM
For some reason, I don't have a good feeling about it.

Me either.

pmoon6
11-12-2014, 05:46 AM
I think this will be a great game. Both teams lost heartbreakers Sunday. I think both will be playing angry.

The rallying cry for this week"

"Kill Tannyhill".

Fletch
11-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Yeah it should be. Both teams come in somewhat equal. Struggling to run the ball with backups, relying on their passing games, going up against good defenses.

Once again as things have gone for us, I think it will come down to the TOs. Whichever team makes fewer wins. The only game that we've won while making more TOs is against Minnesota and we barely won that game and Minnesota sucks.

Both teams have the exact same number of takeaways and giveaways. Orton is more prone to taking sacks though and therefore probably more likely to fumble just on numbers. But Albert is out for this game at LT for the Fins too.

It should for sure be a great game.

Pinkerton Security
11-12-2014, 09:04 AM
McKelvin is nothing like Whitner.

Fletch
11-12-2014, 09:55 AM
McKelvin is nothing like Whitner.

Agree, but neither player was a good cover guy. Whitner's skills were in physical contact and in run support.

McKelvin's are in the return game.

Neither had any beyond that.

Historian
11-12-2014, 11:17 AM
I figured the Bills would beat the Chiefs, and then lay an egg on national tv.

The dynamic has changed a little, but I still don't have a good feeling about this one.

Woodman
11-12-2014, 12:29 PM
McLovin we need a big game from you.

"JUST WIN BABY"

starrymessenger
11-13-2014, 10:00 AM
I think this will be a great game. Both teams lost heartbreakers Sunday. I think both will be playing angry.

The rallying cry for this week"

"Kill Tannyhill".

Exactly. After last Sunday us fans are not in a good mood (I assume same for Finnatics).
These are two teams with talent both coming off tough losses and looking to take the next step with their seasons on the line (with all the implications for FO guys, coaches and players). It's actually a very good storyline and the promotors of TNF should be pleased.
Quite apart from people who follow the Bills and the Dolphins, the game should have general appeal. True football fans are not just interested in the so called "premier matchups".
Should be great fun.
Go Bills!

coastal
11-13-2014, 10:05 AM
The stupidity in this thread is painful.

RedEyE
11-13-2014, 11:39 AM
Some knuckleheads must not remember Whitner's outward guarantees to the media. How did that work out?

Bruzer
11-13-2014, 10:27 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/AgonizingFrigidGemsbuck.gif

Looks like a madden glitch . Hope he ends up okay none the less.

jills
11-13-2014, 11:06 PM

And that ladies and gentleman is what we call karma.

Mike13
11-13-2014, 11:11 PM

Da UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Historian
11-14-2014, 04:32 AM
I figured the Bills would beat the Chiefs, and then lay an egg on national tv.

The dynamic has changed a little, but I still don't have a good feeling about this one.

You guys need to start listening to your Historian....

:couch:

don137
11-14-2014, 06:24 AM

I wonder if this is where Mcfumbles injured his ankle. Don't recall seeing him after he was schooled. He needs to shut up and do his talking on the field. Right now he looks like an idiot both on and off the field.

Bruzer
11-14-2014, 06:25 AM
I wonder if this is where Mcfumbles injured his ankle. Don't recall seeing him after he was schooled. He needs to shut up and do his talking on the field. Right now he looks like an idiot both on and off the field.

Yeah it is.

BOBM253
11-14-2014, 07:54 AM
So much for that guarantee. Don't think I can trust him again.

SpikedLemonade
11-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Leodis McKelvin (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4682/leodis-mckelvin) - DB - Bills (http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/clubhouse/nfl/buf/bills)

Bills LCB Leodis McKelvin has been diagnosed with a fractured ankle.

He'll likely miss the rest of the season, as the Bills have already used their I.R./designated for return spot on C.J. Spiller. McKelvin has been a middle-of-the-pack cover corner this season, just like he has most years since being the 11th overall pick in the 2008 draft. Corey Graham will slide into the starting lineup opposite Stephon Gilmore. McKelvin is due $4 million in 2015.

Cleve
11-14-2014, 04:12 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11856038/miami-dolphins-brush-trash-talk-leodis-mckelvin-buffalo-bills

I hate this guy. Whitner 2.0

Why is this guy still on the team?

Buffalo Billy Bison
11-14-2014, 04:48 PM
All Mcfumble guaranteed was us loosing to the Dolphins while shooting off his mouth. He can't guard against the pass when the receiver is taller than him, which is most the time!

Well with the Bills first pick in the second round they better find OL, DB, and TE with all their picks next year!

Buffalogic
11-14-2014, 05:00 PM
He was having a great season as a CB you people are morons.

djjimkelly
11-14-2014, 05:24 PM

no one wants to remember the picks he has had in bills wins this year. those interceptions where actually made by orton

pmoon6
11-16-2014, 02:52 AM
He was having a great season as a CB you people are morons.He will never be forgiven for fumbling and handing NE the football game when we had it won.

Some sports pundits have lauded his play and he has played well at corner the last two years.

Of course, Bills' Fans can't abide player mistakes because they're so perfect.

EDS
11-16-2014, 08:02 AM
And that ladies and gentleman is what we call karma.

McKarma.

pmoon6
11-16-2014, 12:23 PM
McKarma.Is that like a McRib? Maybe Mickey D's will come up with a sandwich for existentialists.

BertSquirtgum
11-16-2014, 01:17 PM

Agreed. There are some real idiots here.