PDA

View Full Version : Denver game

northernbillfan
11-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Who's going?

I have my hotel booked and my flight booked.

I'm hoping to meet up with some Zoners there as well.

How does one get tickets to this event? The prices on Stubhub and NFL Ticket Exchange are not too bad but I'm thinking the scalpers at the game may be more reasonable. Thoughts?

HAMMER
11-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Scalp em, by far the cheapest way to go.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-13-2014, 01:14 PM
There is a Bills backers club in Denver that usually meets at the Lodo Bar & Grill, I would get in touch with them. Scalping tickets for a super bowl contending team might not be all that cheap.

justasportsfan
11-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Scalp em, by far the cheapest way to go.

does that work with buying weed as well?

northernbillfan
11-13-2014, 03:07 PM
There is a Bills backers club in Denver that usually meets at the Lodo Bar & Grill, I would get in touch with them. Scalping tickets for a super bowl contending team might not be all that cheap.Yeah I hear you. I'm willing to go as high as $300 a ticket. There are still some left at that price on Stub Hub and NFL Ticket Exchange. What really sucks is this is the Broncos half price ticket game. Bills still not getting any respect in the west.

northernbillfan
11-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Scored a sweet pair for 300 each. Row 30 on the 50 right behind the Bills bench.

GreedoII
11-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Enjoy the 45-10 ass whipping.....in 5 degree weather

IlluminatusUIUC
11-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Yeah I hear you. I'm willing to go as high as $300 a ticket. There are still some left at that price on Stub Hub and NFL Ticket Exchange. What really sucks is this is the Broncos half price ticket game. Bills still not getting any respect in the west.

If we're talking about the same thing, all the games have some half-priced tickets. It was written into the stadium funding bill. You have to buy them online in the summer, and they are will-call only with only the purchaser able to use them. I've gone a couple times, it's the only thing that makes an NFL game reasonably priced.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I hear you. I'm willing to go as high as $300 a ticket. There are still some left at that price on Stub Hub and NFL Ticket Exchange. What really sucks is this is the Broncos half price ticket game. Bills still not getting any respect in the west.

If we're talking about the same thing, all the games have some half-priced tickets. It was written into the stadium funding bill. You have to buy them online in the summer, and they are will-call only with only the purchaser able to use them. I've gone a couple times, it's the only thing that makes an NFL game reasonably priced.

sukie
11-19-2014, 11:53 AM

With little oxygen as well

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-19-2014, 12:55 PM
i'll be there too with my wife, best friend and his wife. best friend made me promise not to leave at halftime after Peyton Mannings 6th touchdown pass..

jamze132
11-19-2014, 02:16 PM
They'll score more than 45 on us...

northernbillfan
11-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Being a Bills fan is all about the unexpected victories. :pray:

Win or lose matters not to me. Seeing the Bills play regardless of the outcome is what's important.

Ed
11-19-2014, 04:38 PM
My wife and I were thinking about getting tickets before the season started, but she's pregnant now so she wouldn't be able to drink and doesn't really care about football. I don't know if it's worth spending the money at this point either.

I would definitely recommend hooking up with the Bills backers group from Lodo's like Illuminatus suggested. I used to go there every Sunday to watch the games and went to the last Bills game in Denver with a huge crew from there. They held a huge tailgate party before the game for Bills fans and it was awesome.

Fatwhite02
11-19-2014, 04:46 PM
I'll be there tailgating beforehand with the GF's rabid Broncos family. You're more than welcome to join. Hoping for three things but expecting only one to pan out.
1. Bills win
2. To wake up Monday still with GF
3. Make sure I don't get too drunk

Crisis
11-20-2014, 01:15 AM
I'll be there with my sister as well.

northernbillfan
11-20-2014, 08:08 AM
My wife and I were thinking about getting tickets before the season started, but she's pregnant now so she wouldn't be able to drink and doesn't really care about football. I don't know if it's worth spending the money at this point either.

I would definitely recommend hooking up with the Bills backers group from Lodo's like Illuminatus suggested. I used to go there every Sunday to watch the games and went to the last Bills game in Denver with a huge crew from there. They held a huge tailgate party before the game for Bills fans and it was awesome.I have hooked up with them and will be tailgating with them before the game.

northernbillfan
12-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Packing up and getting ready to fly out in the AM.

Looking forward to meeting some Bills backers from that part of the world.

alohabillsfan
12-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Even with the defense we have I dont think we hold Peyton to 10 points! :)

WagonCircler
12-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Being a Bills fan is all about the unexpected victories. :pray:

Yeah, like finding a vintage Sam Cowart jersey on eBay for ten bucks.

Beating Denver in Denver? Tall order.

Cntrygal
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM
What? I wish I had known.... :sadwalk:

northernbillfan
12-03-2014, 02:36 PM
I thought for sure you'd be there.

stuckincincy
12-03-2014, 03:01 PM
I'll be there tailgating beforehand with the GF's rabid Broncos family. You're more than welcome to join. Hoping for three things but expecting only one to pan out.
1. Bills win

LOL.

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2014, 03:01 PM
52-9

Bill Cody
12-03-2014, 03:09 PM
1. Bills win

wow that sucks you get wasted and lose your GF...but at least you got to see a W:dance2:

Cntrygal
12-03-2014, 04:01 PM
I thought for sure you'd be there.

It's at least a 12 hour round trip (with great weather, no traffic and no cops).... Next time you come down for a game though, let me know ahead and I'll juggle my schedule around.

The last buffalo fan
12-03-2014, 04:17 PM
It's at least a 12 hour round trip (with great weather, no traffic and no cops).... Next time you come down for a game though, let me know ahead and I'll juggle my schedule around.

I hate to see women cry.

Fatwhite02
12-04-2014, 09:53 AM
wow that sucks you get wasted and lose your GF...but at least you got to see a W:dance2:

I love her, but I'd take that swap.

Bill Cody
12-04-2014, 02:13 PM

:lmao:

SabreEleven
12-06-2014, 08:46 AM

You could have stayed at my house. It's not too late.

SabreEleven
12-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Lodo's is AWESOME on game day. It's like being at the stadium. NBF, I look forwarded to see you tonight there. The tailgate tomorrow should be crazy. It's going to be a good time.

Dr. Who
12-06-2014, 09:14 AM

Man, it's a terrible world. Does the heart good to see someone with his priorities straight.

better days
12-06-2014, 10:11 AM

Well, let's all hope Greedo's prediction about the outcome of the game is as accurate as his prediction for the weather.

It is supposed to be 60 degrees in Denver on Sunday.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-06-2014, 05:26 PM
In the Indy airport heading to Denver now. Pumped as all hell. But nervous I'm gonna wanna leave after the first half

Crisis
12-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Just got home from the game. Lodo's was awesome and so was the tailgate, too bad we couldn't leave with the W.