PDA

View Full Version : KYLE ORTON SUCKS TOO

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Orton is playing scared. Throwing from his back foot all night. He's done.

Tank the season and pick another QB.

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2014, 09:36 PM
How many throws did Orton miss tonight? Overthrowing and under throwing guys all night.

imbondz
11-13-2014, 09:36 PM
wait we're surprised a career 35-35 QB is mediocre? we seriously thought he was going to miraculously turn into Rich Gannon. lol

paladin warrior
11-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Yup. I hope not Do not sign a paper for 2 to 4 year.

ghz in pittsburgh
11-13-2014, 09:41 PM
Only blind fans want to sign Orton to an extension during the bye.

Orton is what he is like in his career.

So what now for the Bills? Orton or find out EJ more.

feldspar
11-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Orton is playing scared. Throwing from his back foot all night. He's done.

Tank the season and pick another QB.

We should tank the season so we can pick a quarterback in the second round? Listen to yourself.

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2014, 10:01 PM
We should tank the season so we can pick a quarterback in the second round? Listen to yourself.
Shoot. Forgot about that. Well then I guess we're screwed.

feldspar
11-14-2014, 12:15 AM
It should be mentioned that five of Orton's six starts were against top-ten defenses, and the other game was against the Patriots...this also includes playing against the TOP FOUR passing defenses in the league.

Four of his starts were against the best passing defenses in the NFL. The last two games were against the top two defenses in the league, and they were played without our top 2 running backs, basically. This would not help any QB look any better.

That should probably go into the evaluation of the whole thing. Nobody called him a world beater, but you have to look at the opposition too if you want to be fair.

djjimkelly
11-14-2014, 12:23 AM
bottom line kyle orton will never be the answer in buffalo.

now does this coaching staff have the balls to do right by this organization and play manuel so we can start thinking about 2015's day 1 starter.

i dont think its manuel but its owed to his pick status to see

feldspar
11-14-2014, 12:39 AM

now does this coaching staff have the balls to do right by this organization and play manuel so we can start thinking about 2015's day 1 starter.

I think they should give it one more loss before they do that. They don't want to entirely fold right now if they want the players to buy in, even for next year. Yeah, I know...lots of fans want everybody to be fired immediately, but it's not that simple.

Not really a good situation, but there are still six games left.

But I'm on board with playing Manuel later this year to evaluate him further, if they still think they need to do that. Hate to drag out that "let him learn by watching" thing for too long. At any rate, there should be a QB competition next offseason. I still think that Orton is the best QB on this roster. Too bad things had to fall apart in Bills fashion these past two weeks. Playing the top two passing defenses without your RBs didn't help.

BOBM253
11-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Imagine if we had given him a Fitz contract after the Jets game. Might have dodged a bullet there.

Forward_Lateral
11-14-2014, 10:14 AM

It's not owed to anyone. You need to stop posting. Seriously. GTFO.

X-Era
11-14-2014, 10:34 AM
wait we're surprised a career 35-35 QB is mediocre? we seriously thought he was going to miraculously turn into Rich Gannon. lolAccording to this board over the past month? Yes.

Bill Cody
11-14-2014, 10:37 AM
It's not owed to anyone. You need to stop posting. Seriously. GTFO.

down boy

better days
11-14-2014, 10:53 AM
According to this board over the past month? Yes.

That was HOPE, not expectation.