PDA

View Full Version : Ortons not to fully blame

Cali512
11-13-2014, 09:53 PM
I noticed that even in the 4th quarter, with minutes left and we were getting pressured every play, we still attempted routes that required at least 3-4 seconds to develop. Orton had no plays in the 2nd half where we attempted a quick pass or a quick slant. None of our receivers were even at there break in their route before Orton was sacked. I can not blame Orton for this loss. It was obvious that we needed a screen game and a quick passing offense, yet our coaches think our offensive line can hold up for 20 yard routes. Miami ran only a few deep routes all game because we got pressure!!!

Fire Marrone

SpikedLemonade
11-13-2014, 10:44 PM
I am all for improving the OL, but what is the point of a million dollar OL to protect a 5 cent QB?

paladin warrior
11-13-2014, 11:43 PM
I can't believe it . Buffalo Bill's already have bye 2 day ago. And bills already had lost 2 game in the rolls. Today no TD and last week only have 1 TD.

swiper
11-14-2014, 04:39 AM
Bills could have, and should have won these past two games. They aren't big time.

JohnnyGold
11-14-2014, 04:48 AM
I can't believe it . Buffalo Bill's already have bye 2 day ago. And bills already had lost 2 game in the rolls. Today no TD and last week only have 1 TD.

Never thought we'd see Hackett in here defending his coaching! :lmao:

don137
11-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Orton threw the ball as bad as EJ when blitzed. The problem was the Bills didn't adjust (fault to coaching and QB) their plays due to the constant blitz and Orton could misfired his receivers badly. Good QBs would of made the dolphins pay dearly for those blitzes.