• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TakingItuptheChin
    Zoner
    • Aug 2014

Bills are still in the playoff hunt!

Bills are due for some big wins this coming weeks! I believe we played our worst two games of the season. We now have two home games against the tanking Jets team and an overrated Browns team. When we beat these two teams, the Bills will be sitting pretty at 7-5 and tied with New England at 7-5 because the Patriots is guaranteed to lose against the Colts and the Lions - you can bank on that! I cannot wait to see the Bills light it up these final six games!
  • Mike13
    • Aug 2005

Re: Bills are still in the playoff hunt!

Nope.

Comment

• Buffalogic
      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
      • Feb 2006

You are a sweet, sweet person. However, the bills have 5 losses. All of which are to afc opponants. We have denver, new england, and green bay still on the schedule. I wish it wasn't so, but it's over. Another season down the drain.

At least we won't have to suffer Marrone and Hackett any longer. I mean they can't come up with a play to beat 9 blitzing defenders? What a joke.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
        You are a sweet, sweet person.
        LOL

But he might be taking it up something other than the chin pretty soon, if you catch my drift...if you can piece together his user-name with a certain other phrase.

Still, I'm a "it's not over 'till the fat lady sings" type of fella. Hope is hanging on by a dwindling string right now to the point where I don't expect anything. I basically concede, but won't dare talk about the playoffs this week or any time soon. I'll still watch, and think that 7-5 is a real possibility.
        Last edited by feldspar; 11-14-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

LOL...I knew some sap would eventually come up with something like this.

I really can't wait 'till these idiots are "officially" done, so these threads will finally stop.
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Buddo
            • Mar 2007

7-5 is a real possibility. The record should probably end up as 8-8. An improvement off of the back of a top tier defense.

Trouble is, we have no offense that's worth a damn.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

There's still a lot of football to play, but as usual, the Bills have backed themselves into a really tough corner, and the tiebreakers don't favor us in the least.

Comment

• BOBM253
                elite QB
                • Aug 2010

As far as the playoffs go, the fat lady already performed her solo, closed the curtain, packed her bags and went home. And we're all sitting there with our mouths open in disbelief as we had just settled into our seats after intermission.

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                  • Aug 2013

Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

God damn I love your enthusiasm.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TakingItuptheChin
                      Zoner
                      • Aug 2014

One win will make a huge difference to this team and us fans. Beating the Jets at home combining it with a Patriots loss to the Colts and we are in the thick of things as far as divisional title is concerned. You just have to BILLIEVE!

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

If we can get to 7-5 then yes there is still a realistic chance of making the playoffs.

This team CAN beat the Packers, Broncos and Patriots simply because we have a defense that can get after those elite QBs and force them to be patient.

I highly doubt we give Rodgers and Manning the time to throw their deeper routes that they like to throw which means they will have to settle for all the short stuff.

Brady loves the short stuff so he'll take it all day, we'll have to adjust for that game.

Comment

• GreedoII
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TakingItuptheChin View Post
                          Bills are due for some big wins this coming weeks! I believe we played our worst two games of the season. We now have two home games against the tanking Jets team and an overrated Browns team. When we beat these two teams, the Bills will be sitting pretty at 7-5 and tied with New England at 7-5 because the Patriots is guaranteed to lose against the Colts and the Lions - you can bank on that! I cannot wait to see the Bills light it up these final six games!
                          shut up

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

You really wanna know how the season is going to shake out?

The Bills will probably beat the Jets, and then Cleveland and go to 7-5, giving us all hope again. Then they'll blow it some how.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

This team will have to win out to make the playoffs. Some other team will finish 10-6 and every other team in the hunt now has us on tiebreakers.

And there is no way this team wins out. With the way the offense is playing, we will be lucky to beat the Jets and Raiders. We won't beat the Browns, let alone GB, NE or Denver.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X