• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Mr. Hockey suffers another stroke

Gordie Howe's health has taken a downturn because of a minor stroke and back pain that is causing his blood pressure to fluctuate into dangerous areas, according to MLive.com.
    "The last 10 days have been difficult," Mark Howe, Gordie's son, told MLive.com. "His health is trending in the opposite direction. Right now it's a lot for Dad to handle."
    Mark Howe said the 86-year-old Mr. Hockey had a small stroke a week ago and has been bed-ridden since then.
    Prior to the latest issue Gordie had been making positive steps after having a major stroke Oct. 26, including walking with assistance.

Gordie Howe is having more health issues after a minor stroke and back pain that has caused blood pressure issues

I've gotten to meet Mr. Howe at a autograph signing at Dave and Adam's Card World he is the nicest man you could ever meet are with him
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Mr. Hockey suffers another stroke

I pray he passes soon.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
      • Aug 2012

...why? Because he's suffering? I was at a wings game a few years ago and he spoke over the PA during a time out. He went into a 5 minute spiel that was mostly about his dog. It was really bizarre and a sign of how poorly he was doing. He was literally talking while the game was being played.
      Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
        ...why? Because he's suffering? I was at a wings game a few years ago and he spoke over the PA during a time out. He went into a 5 minute spiel that was mostly about his dog. It was really bizarre and a sign of how poorly he was doing. He was literally talking while the game was being played.
        Because I see first hand what serious strokes do to people and families.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by coastal View Post
          Because I see first hand what serious strokes do to people and families.
          Just checking. Yeah he seems to be suffering. Hes been bad a few years.
          Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

Working...
          X