X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Not much new here!

I took a few months off from this place during the offseason, b/c work's been busy. I figured it was time to start checking in again. I see that the same conversations are ongoing, with spam threads started by the same "Wys" guy.

Why is this even an issue? Drew Bledsoe is our QB for at least the next 2 years, until that first part of his contract has an option kick in or however that works. There's no debate there.

There's no debate as to his talent or value to the team, either. Any rational person who understands football can see that Drew brought ability, intelligence, and leadership to this team after 2 years of RJ ineptitude. It's also abundantly obvious that Drew is good- damn good. His career stats are Hall-of-Fame caliber, despite playing on some pretty bad teams.

He was a major force in the sudden improvement of the Bills last year. I agree completely that having a QB like him is a HUGE recruiting tool to get guys like Takeo Spikes, Sam Adams, etc. here in the offseason. Why? Because trading for Drew showed the NFL that TD wants to do what he thinks is needed to win.

It is axiomatic that with the improvement that should come from a cohesive OL growing up together, a hopefully bona fide running threat consistently used, and a D that stops people this year, Drew will be even better. Will his stats be better? Maybe not, but they won't have to be. He can be more effective though, because of the opportunities a better team around him can create. He's the kind of QB who can capitalize.

Get real: who would you rather have at QB- Drew or Travis Brown?
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

For something "new"... check out the Don Beebe interview thread.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I agree...anyone know any sites where Wys doesn't post?
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

welcome back Judge.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Wys is just bored.

Comment

• Brian H
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Nov 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
            I agree...anyone know any sites where Wys doesn't post?

Uh I do I do I do
            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

Working...
            X