PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans having a hard time getting refunds for Sunday’s game

Fletch
11-21-2014, 12:30 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/21/bills-fans-having-a-hard-time-getting-refunds-for-sundays-game/

trapezeus
11-21-2014, 01:42 PM
where are all the brandon supporters that he is rightfully in his place of marketing and operations as opposed to football. the guy is ***** it up yet again with no accountability.

THATHURMANATOR
11-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Oh for christ's sake this is an unprecidented event for the franchise.

Ever think that maybe a lot of the people working in the ticket dept might be out of office?

Chill the **** out cheapskates you will get your money. I have 5 seasons. I am not worried.

Mike13
11-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Thats crazy, no one would ever associate the Buffalo Bills with domestic violence

http://myalltimefavorites.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/OJ-Simpson-1970-Topps-Rookie-Card-Buffalo-Bills.jpg

HAMMER
11-21-2014, 03:38 PM
where are all the brandon supporters that he is rightfully in his place of marketing and operations as opposed to football. the guy is ***** it up yet again with no accountability.

As Thurm said chill out, there are a lot of other things to be handled at the moment. Some people just like to piss and moan, you are definitely one of them.

YardRat
11-21-2014, 05:16 PM
It's only been 24 hours since the announcement, and the 'big deal' is a wrong phone number on the website, whichappears to be corrected.

pmoon6
11-21-2014, 07:06 PM
It's only been 24 hours since the announcement, and the 'big deal' is a wrong phone number on the website, whichappears to be corrected.Be quiet, Yard. Let the little girls get in another irrational tizzy about their supposed football franchise.

Actually, I think there are only a few actual Bills' Fans on this board.

imbondz
11-21-2014, 09:37 PM
Thurm is always the voice of reason

DetDannyWilliams
11-22-2014, 11:24 AM
:laughing: how is this Brandon's fault? The blame should go to the Web administrator he/she is the one that fumbled the ball it is he/she to make sure the website is working properly or in this case make shure the correct phone # was put on the webpage. we have a Web administrator where I work and his job is to make sure everything on the website is working properly and make changes to our websites homepage.

Historian
11-22-2014, 01:54 PM
:laughing: how is this Brandon's fault?

The buck stops here.

Or it should.

This is the definition of the modern executive: Screw everything up, and fire the 20 dollar an hour webmaster.

Anyhow, I'm just hoping they will consider it my deposit for next year. Who cares...the money is already spent?

Generalissimus Gibby
11-22-2014, 03:51 PM

This should be covered in Marketing 101: how to tarnish your brand while alienating your customers.

trapezeus
11-24-2014, 08:04 AM
every time brandon ****s up, people come here and say, "get over it, it's just one thing." yet over 15 years, they add up. and that's why we have what we have.

We actually have a chance with new ownership to get rid of smithers. we should all be really excited that we can potentially have a team in 21st century like the other 31 teams. and that could eventually entail a playoff birth!

it will never happen with brandon. and i think most people know that.

the fact that it's a wrong number is forgivable. the fact that it's to a domestic abuse line is just so pathetic.