PDA

View Full Version : As a Pats fan. Please allow me to thank the bills

upstart
11-24-2014, 08:00 PM
As a Pats fan. Please allow me to thank the bills for the beating going on tonight. The look on Rex face is priceless.

Go Bills.

Life is good

BertSquirtgum
11-24-2014, 08:02 PM
**** the Pats.

upstart
11-24-2014, 08:13 PM
**** the Pats.

I get that, however a beating like the Bills are laying on the Jets must be enjoyed by all.

Novacane
11-24-2014, 08:13 PM
May Tom Brady choke on a turkey bone!

imbondz
11-24-2014, 08:15 PM
I would never wish injury on a player but I so wish Gronk and Brady get season ending injuries next week

upstart
11-24-2014, 08:15 PM

Enjoy the moment - The Bill's are making the Jets look like @@@@@@.

I love it.

Novacane
11-24-2014, 08:17 PM
I would never wish injury on a player but I so wish Gronk and Brady get season ending injuries next week

I hope their wives beat them when they catch them in bed together!

Ingtar33
11-24-2014, 08:21 PM
listen bro. i get it. you're loving the jets getting blown out. but this "enjoyment" thing has been missing from being a bills fan for... oh... i don't know. 15 years now. so to have a ****** pats fan come in here and tell us to enjoy beating up on a team that has been to the playoffs since the turn of the century really sorta pisses me off. I can't wait for BB and TB to leave pro football and gillette field becomes a forsaken hell hole like foxborough used to be, and this phenomenon called "patriots fans" goes away (after all i can't remember meeting a real pats fan before 2001).

I also won't shed a tear if the day ever comes the bills roll a 10+ year domination on the pats like the pats rolled on us. in fact i'll probably be able to enjoy those wins

YardRat
11-24-2014, 08:29 PM
I hope we can reciprocate next weekend and thank the Packers and their fans in kind.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-24-2014, 08:30 PM
listen bro. i get it. you're loving the jets getting blown out. but this "enjoyment" thing has been missing from being a bills fan for... oh... i don't know. 15 years now. so to have a ****** pats fan come in here and tell us to enjoy beating up on a team that has been to the playoffs since the turn of the century really sorta pisses me off. I can't wait for BB and TB to leave pro football and gillette field becomes a forsaken hell hole like foxborough used to be, and this phenomenon called "patriots fans" goes away (after all i can't remember meeting a real pats fan before 2001).

I also won't shed a tear if the day ever comes the bills roll a 10+ year domination on the pats like the pats rolled on us. in fact i'll probably be able to enjoy those wins

perhaps the most accurate and poignant post i've seen in weeks. thanks. couldn't agree more if i tried... f*** the patriots and their douchebag, bandwagon fans.

imbondz
11-24-2014, 08:35 PM

Best post ever

Mr. Miyagi
11-24-2014, 08:43 PM
I get that, however a beating like the Bills are laying on the Jets must be enjoyed by all.
I hate the Pats and their fans, but this is definitely something we can agree on. :up:

upstart
11-24-2014, 08:49 PM
I hate the Pats and their fans, but this is definitely something we can agree on. :up:

I loved watching the game. Thank you Bills. It was one of the best games of the season.

paladin warrior
11-24-2014, 08:58 PM
Go co-ck a chicken Pats Fan .Dick bag and cake hole

paladin warrior
11-24-2014, 09:00 PM
I wish both injuries .

TakingItuptheChin
11-24-2014, 10:04 PM
I loved watching the game. Thank you Bills. It was one of the best games of the season.

**** you and **** the pats.
I hope Gronk breaks his arm for pushing off every time he tries to catch the ball.

Mike13
11-24-2014, 10:29 PM
A borderline racist and a Pats fan? Well thats not a shock.

paladin warrior
11-24-2014, 10:36 PM
Bills fan don't want you here or welcome here (billszone)..Now fu#k off and go play on the freeway you dork Pats Fan cheater and spy gate .

Forward_Lateral
11-25-2014, 05:34 AM
lol@dork

Historian
11-25-2014, 06:00 AM
I was tweeting with some fish friends last night and they were just as giddy.

I think everybody hates Rex and his team.

Forward_Lateral
11-25-2014, 06:02 AM
I was tweeting with some fish friends last night and they were just as giddy.

I think everybody hates Rex and his team.

I almost started feeling sorry for Rex, then I remembered. He's Rex Ryan. F him and the Jets.

Fletch
11-25-2014, 06:32 AM

I'm sure that's coming for Gronk. The odds of his making it through the season have to be less than 50/50. If not there, then probably in the D or CC round of the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

Fletch
11-25-2014, 06:40 AM

Great post!

As a consolation prize over the years, oh, since around 2007, that memorable year when Kraft had plans for "Perfection Park" all unfolded and the golden shovels ready to break ground before having to scrap them, I've relished the perennial thrashing of the Pats in the postseason when they score half their season average, Brady's scrambling for his life, and they get beaten by a Ravens team with half the talent at home, or Ryan and the Jets with a fraction of the talent who ou-tcoaches Belicheat when he can't cheat, and of course there's Coughlin who owns Belicheat.

I'll look forward to it again this year as the Pats continue to dig up excuses as to why the cheating didn't really help them win those three Super Bowls.

Oh, but forgive me, I completely forget that cheating didn't help them win that first one, the officials won it for them. Pardon me on that. That was the official green light on the "let's change the rules to accommodate Brady" era.

Either way, the smart money goes on Gronk not being available for the playoffs, the Pats being unable to score anywhere close to their season average, losing to a team like Baltimore or Indy in the CC round, and if not there then GB in the Super Bowl when they face a comparable offense.