PDA

View Full Version : The D sucks

OpIv37
11-24-2014, 09:34 PM
They allowed 3 points against the pathetic Jets. And they only got 1 turnover. And none against Geno.

And Fool's gold only had two sacks. Pathetic.

Fire Schwartz.

feldspar
11-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I love hearing this from you, Opie.

I seriously do.

BillsOwnAll
11-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Haha its been so quiet after the win. The only people on the board posting in the GDT were negative the entire time haha. I dont think the bills are gonna do it this year but its the NFL anything can happen. Its always fun watching the bills dominate all 3 aspects of the game for 4 quarters not to mention against the jets!

I thought about being a smartass but im glad you did firs haha.

the way i see it the seasons only 3-4 months long. We have a winning record in late november. Who knows..but well have 8 months too ***** about what they did wrong lets enjoy the win and ride!

Scumbag College
11-24-2014, 09:50 PM
They allowed 3 points against the pathetic Jets. And they only got 1 turnover. And none against Geno.

And Fool's gold only had two sacks. Pathetic.

Fire Schwartz.

You forgot:

Whaley sucks, the Bills should have taken Beckham and not traded for Sammy, Just hire Cowher, and Ralph is cheap.

YardRat
11-24-2014, 09:51 PM
Kyle Williams was just on the local sports..."We're not invincible, but we'll play you in a freakin' parking lot."

psubills62
11-24-2014, 11:37 PM
If the other teams gains positive net yards in the game, it can't be ruled a success. Glad you finally see the light, Op.

swiper
11-25-2014, 03:52 AM
The OP left out that Mario Williams is fool's gold. He had a terrible game.

LOL.

Forward_Lateral
11-25-2014, 05:32 AM
Kyle Williams was just on the local sports..."We're not invincible, but we'll play you in a freakin' parking lot."

I love this team. I don't care if they make the playoffs. They will fight all the way to the end. There is no quit in these guys. Love or hate Marrone, this is because of him.

Historian
11-25-2014, 06:04 AM
I expected to win the game, but I have to be honest, I did not expect them to embarrass the Jets even worse than last time.

Fletch
11-25-2014, 06:29 AM
I expected to win the game, but I have to be honest, I did not expect them to embarrass the Jets even worse than last time.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but that game reminded me of that fight scene in Cool Hand Luke.

I just wish some of that defensive play would carry over to some of our other games. 7 sacks when we really didn't need any to win that game. Sacks or no sacks, the Jets couldn't move the ball. I'm guessing that the league has now figured Vick out. I never post in GDTs, barely read them, but I noticed early on that the handful of posters in there were almost all categorically saying how terrible the Jets looked.

We've averaged 40.5 ppg against the Jets and 17.4 otherwise. The Jets are flat out awful, they have the second worst point differential other than Jax.

We needed this game after that snowstorm though, glad to see that so many fans were able to make it.

Anyone got any links to pics of Rich and how the snow removal's going?

Novacane
11-25-2014, 06:44 AM
I wasn't sure what to expect, but that game reminded me of that fight scene in Cool Hand Luke.

I just wish some of that defensive play would carry over to some of our other games. 7 sacks when we really didn't need any to win that game. Sacks or no sacks, the Jets couldn't move the ball. I'm guessing that the league has now figured Vick out. I never post in GDTs, barely read them, but I noticed early on that the handful of posters in there were almost all categorically saying how terrible the Jets looked.

We've averaged 40.5 ppg against the Jets and 17.4 otherwise. The Jets are flat out awful, they have the second worst point differential other than Jax.

We needed this game after that snowstorm though, glad to see that so many fans were able to make it.

Anyone got any links to pics of Rich and how the snow removal's going?

It's gone inside the stadium. I don't have pics but channel 4 was there last night. They are working on the parking lot now. They have this machine that looks like a dumpster that melts snow.

casdhf
11-25-2014, 07:30 AM

Anyone got any links to pics of Rich and how the snow removal's going? Sacks when we didn't need any? Is this for real?

Fletch
11-25-2014, 07:48 AM
It's gone inside the stadium. I don't have pics but channel 4 was there last night. They are working on the parking lot now. They have this machine that looks like a dumpster that melts snow.

Thanks

Fletch
11-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Sacks when we didn't need any? Is this for real?

Come on, you really think that we needed 7 sacks to win that game? We had it won when we had 2 sacks.

I'd like to see some sacks against Denver, GB, and NE. So far, unlike other great Ds that have beaten the Pats in the playoffs in recent years, we can't seem to generate any meaningful number of sacks in situations like that. We'll have a chance to do so forthcoming.

MikeInRoch
11-25-2014, 08:07 AM
What are you saying? That you think they "used all their sacks up"? That's pretty damn stupid.

Ginger Vitis
11-25-2014, 08:20 AM
One of the announcers mentioned the Bills are the only defense to get 2 sacks in every game so far and Felch is concerned all the sacks were used up last night and is acting like the defense wont get anymore the rest of the season...priceless lol