PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice Mario Williams freaking out?

yordad
11-25-2014, 10:52 AM
He was freaking out because the tackle in front of him kept false starting and no flags were coming. It happened several times. On Mario's first sack the tackle false started and as Mario entered the back feild he is pointing at the false starting lineman. He chased down Vick for the sack and immediately turned to scream at the officials for missing the flag. It happen a few other times, and then it was so blatant Mario literally turned to the official rather than running up field and screamed pointing and demanding the call. THat time the official threw the flag. The O-lineman got called for 2 on the day but I noticed at least 4 others not called and I wasn't even keying on him.

Seriously, there is a line judge right there whose job is to stare down the line and look for false starts. How do you miss that?

Bulldog
11-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Well that, and the fact that he gets held almost every damn play. It's got to be so frustrating.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2014, 11:07 AM
I noticed on the first sack the right tackle was backing out pre-snap as the play happened.

Then said well it doesn't matter much when Mario gets the sack anyway.

coastal
11-25-2014, 11:39 AM
At least he wasn't whining because he was getting punched in the mouth.

i guess that's improvement.

Buffalogic
11-25-2014, 11:59 AM
^Your ongoing hate of Mario makes you look silly. Let it go he's been fantastic as a Bill.

streetkings01
11-25-2014, 12:17 PM

i guess that's improvement.43 games........35.5 sacks.......Mario has been well worth the money that I'm not paying out of my pocket. Our best pass rusher from 2001-2009 was Aaron Schobel........he had 78 sacks in 133 games.......you want to go back to that?

SquishDaFish
11-25-2014, 12:22 PM
I was saying that all game. And Coastal let it go you were and are dead wrong about him. Get over it

Forward_Lateral
11-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Kyle Williams gets held almost every freaking play.

coastal
11-25-2014, 12:26 PM
No.

trapezeus
11-25-2014, 12:46 PM
it was odd that they called an illegal procedure against the bills for what looked like hughes being drawn offside and then the next 4 or 5 downs there was blatant movement by the jets and it wasn't called.

As for the hate on mario from one single poster, i kind of enjoy it. we have one idiot poster about offense and one idiot on defense. We need an anti carpenter guy who would rather have stuck it out with lindell.

casdhf
11-25-2014, 12:50 PM
If Schobel had Mario on the other side of the line, he would have Bruce Smith type numbers.

Joe Fo Sho
11-25-2014, 12:56 PM
If Schobel had Mario on the other side of the line, he would have Bruce Smith type numbers.

What, Chris Kelsay wasn't good enough for you?!

yordad
11-25-2014, 01:24 PM
If Schobel had Mario on the other side of the line, he would have Bruce Smith type numbers.So maybe Mario deserves credit for Hughes.

HAMMER
11-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Coastal can't handle the truth, he wants to live in his alternate universe.

YardRat
11-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I was doing a little freaking out at the TV myself. Scared the **** out of one of the dogs when I yelled "ABOUT GAWDAMMED TIME, HE'S JUMPING ON EVERY ****ING PLAY !!!"

Meathead
11-25-2014, 04:22 PM
i watched that all game on slomo to try to figure out what was going on

their rt was doing this weird move with his right leg where he would sort of whip it to the outside right at the snap. idk why he did it, maybe a technique to try to get his body turned fast and be ready for mario, but he was doing it almost every play. actually i was amazed that he was timing it very well overall, sometimes it looked like he moved early but you can tell on replay he didnt, but a bunch of times it was early and didnt get called, at least four or five

i wonder if he does that all the time or if it was just a special move to try to defend mario

jamze132
11-25-2014, 06:20 PM

i guess that's improvement.

I normally share the same views with you but not about Mario. He's living up to his contract this year and is coming up with sacks in key situations, which he wasn't doing consistently before.

Mace
11-25-2014, 06:55 PM
If that's what it takes to get him fired up, I think that's the most inspired complete (oh I'll get dirty even and tackle running backs) game I have ever seen from him in a Bills uniform.

He's been real consistently flipswitch (turns it on and off), looked to me like he brought his real game and I'm very happy with it.

DynaPaul
11-27-2014, 08:26 PM
When you're the Bills other teams get to false start and hold all the time.

swiper
11-28-2014, 05:56 AM
I was saying that all game. And Coastal let it go you were and are dead wrong about him. Get over it

LOL. Said the Manuel lover.