PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks!

Buffalo Billy Bison
11-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Giving Thanks!
The Bills played the best all around game I have seen in many a year, from the the blocked punt in the end zone and subsequent TD, to the tremendous catches by Robert Woods, to the seven sacks of Jet QB's, to the well managed game by our QB, to the play of our running backs, to the play of our special teams, to our fab front 4 up front for clogging up the middle and allowing our Defensive Ends to do a superior job, to our Offensive Line allowing the opposition only one sack of our QB, to the play calling of our Head Coach, to our Defensive Co-ordinator for a job well done, to the team in general for lifting up the spirits of so many Bills fans in not only Western New York but Bills fans all over the world. You did us proud and we give you thanks!

In addition, my thanks go our to the City of Detroit and the Ford Family for accommodating the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets and the entire Buffalo Bill organization for completing an exhausting task of putting this game!

As a hometown boy living elsewhere, this game renewed my continuing faith & love for my home City and my hometown team, the Buffalo Bills!

YardRat
11-25-2014, 04:17 PM
It was a fun game to watch, that's for sure.