PDA

View Full Version : Let's play the Donte Whitner Drinking Game!

OpIv37
11-29-2014, 05:24 PM
So, Donte Whitner makes his return to the Ralph with Cleveland tomorrow. I've never disliked a current or former Bills player as much as I dislike him.

Yes, we've had many players who were bigger busts and many who were far more useless. But he's the only one I can recall with such an unjustified ego. He talked **** constantly and never backed it up to the field, and brought negative attention to himself and the team when they were already struggling.

So, here are the rules:

Donte Whitner jumps back-first on the pile after the play is over with his patented "too little too late" flying back tackle: 1 drink (this will happen a lot, which is why it is only one drink).

Donte Whitner gets run over by a Bills' player: 2 drinks.

Donte Whitner has to leave the field after getting run over by a Bills player: 4 drinks.

A touchdown pass whizzes past Donte's ear: 5 drinks (this would be fewer drinks if I had any confidence in Orton right now).

Donte Whitner actually gets his hands on the ball (INT or deflected pass): Shot.

Donte Whitner commits a personal foul: Chug. Donte Whitner commits a personal foul in the endzone after the Bills player already scored a touchdown: Chug and a shot.

Donte Whitner gets arrested for fighting with someone from his high school's rival team: Keg stand (10 sec minimum).

Donte Whitner lives up to his reputation as a "hard hitter": This isn't going to happen so I'm not going to bother assigning a value.

Fletch
11-29-2014, 05:28 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x0q8Oho_RjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoolBreeze
11-29-2014, 05:29 PM
My guess is everyone gets alcohol poisoning tomorrow

Fletch
11-29-2014, 05:52 PM
LOL

TacklingDummy
11-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Whitner in his years in Buffalo never got to enjoy the pleasure of Hughes/Williams/Williams/Dareus creating all that pass rush.

coastal
11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Impact

OpIv37
11-29-2014, 06:05 PM
Whitner in his years in Buffalo never got to enjoy the pleasure of Hughes/Williams/Williams/Dareus creating all that pass rush.

Which reminds me, I forgot one: BZ's semi-official Whitner Anti-Defamation League makes irrational justifications for his antics and lack of performance: 3 drinks.

TacklingDummy
11-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Which reminds me, I forgot one: BZ's semi-official Whitner Anti-Defamation League makes irrational justifications for his antics and lack of performance: 3 drinks.
One of my favorite moments was watching Whitner tackle that Raider 5 yards in the endzone.

Homegrown
11-29-2014, 07:01 PM
One of my favorite moments was watching Whitner tackle that Raider 5 yards in the endzone.

Lol, I remember that, happened right in front of me, the raider was Johnny Lee Higgins, ..
Whitner, what a village idiot

Scumbag College
11-29-2014, 07:43 PM
I still can't decide which draft pick annoyed me the most in my lifetime...

****ner, that fat tub Mike Williams, or our 220 lbs. DE Maybin.

OpIv37
11-29-2014, 07:58 PM
I still can't decide which draft pick annoyed me the most in my lifetime...

****ner, that fat tub Mike Williams, or our 220 lbs. DE Maybin.
Maybin by far. Everyone thought the Williams pick was the right one at the time. Whitner was a bit of a reach but we needed a S badly.

With Maybin, everyone knew Orakpo was the better pick. I remember being extremely happy when Orakpo fell to us, then I nearly punched the TV when they announced Maybin. Granted, Orakpo has been hampered by injuries, but no one knew that at the time, and even with those injuries, he's done far, far more than Maybin. It seems like everyone except the Bills' FO knew that Maybin was a bad pick. I'll never get over that epic bout of incompetence.

Fletch
11-29-2014, 08:04 PM
.I'll never get over that epic bout of incompetence.

Don't worry, unless there are major changes there will be more.

feldspar
11-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Donte Whitner changes his name to Hitner: inject one syringe of heroin

better days
11-30-2014, 09:09 AM

Well, if the Bills had drafted Ngata as most fans wanted them to instead of Whitner, the Bills would have had a better DL.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2014, 09:37 AM
Well, if the Bills had drafted Ngata as most fans wanted them to instead of Whitner, the Bills would have had a better DL.
That's true.

And if the Bills would have drafted AJ Green they wouldn't have had to use two 1st and 4th on a WR in a draft that was deep in WR.

ublinkwescore
11-30-2014, 09:45 AM

Great, it's only 8:25 am out here, and I already have to take 3 drinks of beer?

trapezeus
11-30-2014, 10:44 AM
whitner actually live tweets smack talk after being unable to cover Lee Smith and whatever receiver is playing the slot. 3 drinks!

cookie G
11-30-2014, 11:05 AM
Whitner gets into a Tweet war with John Murphy and challenges him to a boxing match. 2 Drinks
Murphy accepts...and wins..3 drinks

TacklingDummy
11-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Haven't mentioned Whitners name yet.
No drinks so far.

TacklingDummy
11-30-2014, 11:58 AM
Whitner just ended the Bills 2nd drive with a hard hit. Drink.

casdhf
11-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Complete non factor

Beebe
11-30-2014, 03:08 PM
Complete non factor

Did he even play. LOL

LVGrown
11-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Did he even play. LOL

haha, someone who follows him on twitter ask him if he played today.

black N yellow
11-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Did he even play. LOL

He was waving his arms around after every play as if he made a big play, as usual, that I saw. Same old douchebag.

DynaPaul
11-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Typical Whitner. Runs his mouth ahead of time and then disappears during the game.

OpIv37
11-30-2014, 05:54 PM
The only way I knew he played was the "whiiittt-nnnneeeerrr!" serenade booming through my surround sound late in the 4th. Apparently the people at the game saw him. I sure as hell didn't notice him watching from home.

I'm actually a little disappointed. I was hoping for at least one flying back tackle but he wasn't ever close enough to the play to pull that off.

trapezeus
12-01-2014, 11:08 AM
syracuse paper talked to him after the game and he was pretty humble. i don't buy it from him, but it was nice to have a day of repreive without whitner's mouth running for no reason what so ever.

kudos to the browns to realize he should simply play centerfield and give him zero coverage responsibility 1 on 1

OpIv37
12-01-2014, 11:25 AM
syracuse paper talked to him after the game and he was pretty humble. i don't buy it from him, but it was nice to have a day of repreive without whitner's mouth running for no reason what so ever.

kudos to the browns to realize he should simply play centerfield and give him zero coverage responsibility 1 on 1

His team got whooped and he was a non-factor. He had no ground to stand on. I guess he finally realized that.

Of course, he could have pulled a Stevie and blamed Jesus.

gebobs
12-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Not to jack the thread but I didn't want to start another for this. What was Johnny soon-to-be-out-of-football doing after he scored? Is that something he's known for?

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-01-2014, 11:43 AM
i'm assuming you're joking.

In case you aren't, he made that gesture while walking to the podium after he got drafted. If i'm not mistaken, he started doing that after he got in trouble for the signature/memorabilia situation in college. someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

gebobs
12-01-2014, 12:39 PM
i'm assuming you're joking.
Nope.

In case you aren't, he made that gesture while walking to the podium after he got drafted. If i'm not mistaken, he started doing that after he got in trouble for the signature/memorabilia situation in college. someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
What a dooshnozzle.

bleve
12-01-2014, 12:54 PM
He was waving his arms around after every play as if he made a big play, as usual, that I saw. Same old douchebag.

Yes. We had that one on our Bingo Card: "Whitner acts responsible for an incomplete pass"

ON a miss-thrown incomplete he was standing there waiving his arms like his same ol' irrelevant self.