PDA

View Full Version : Complete B***** call on Robey. Game is over already.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Well we know how this goes. B*** calls on us as usual and will continue as usual. Game is over.

YardRat
12-07-2014, 02:52 PM
That was horse****.

djjimkelly
12-07-2014, 03:11 PM
i feel same way

add in ortons slide on 3rd and 1

we can pray he gets hurt and EJ somehow gets it all of a sudden (IM NOT AN EJ SUPPORTER TROLLS)

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 03:13 PM
.....aaaaand the no flag on the HEAD BUTT WITH A HELMET. More to come, I can bet my house on it.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 03:22 PM
...aaaaand another BS call against Gilmore. Turning this game off.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Clearly the NFL wants Manning to be on more than Orton, so the refs are going to continue these BS calls. There is zero argument here and I don't care about "good teams overcome bad calls". Show me a team that has gotten more bad calls than the Bills and I'll change my mind.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 03:26 PM
NFL is fixed. They have an agenda and the refs make that agenda happen.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 03:27 PM
NFL is fixed. They have an agenda and the refs make that agenda happen.

Seriously...there is no debate here...it is FACT. Put it this way, is it any different with other consumer product business? They all try to spin things in their favor to make more money, so why should the NFL be any different? They make more when the golden boys (manning, brady, etc.) are on the field vs no names. Simple math.

YardRat
12-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Too frustrating

coastal
12-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Jackson shouldn't even be in the game after the headbutt

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-07-2014, 03:33 PM
And this is the problem with society. No one takes personal responsibility for their own sh@@@ness. It's someone else's fault. The refs etc. look the refs suck. But the refs didn't go 3 and out after a Peyton manning int

IlluminatusUIUC
12-07-2014, 03:38 PM
And this is the problem with society. No one takes personal responsibility for their own sh@@@ness. It's someone else's fault. The refs etc. look the refs suck. But the refs didn't go 3 and out after a Peyton manning int

The refs did, however, call back a 60 yard return.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 03:39 PM

no but they did not throw a flag with a flagrant head butt. You can't be ****ing serious with this post. I rarely complain about refs but today is god awfully atrocious.

OpIv37
12-07-2014, 03:39 PM
So the refs don't have to take personal responsibility for their mistakes but the Bills do. Wtf?

If the Bills **** up it doesn't affect the refs at all. If the refs **** up, it can really have a negative effect on the Bills (and it has). The refs are the ones never held responsible.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 03:40 PM

No, they didn't. No one said they did. Are you denying that:

a) the call on Robey, was a third down play and would have forced a punt, but led to a 1 and goal, was MAJOR?
b) the non-call on the head butt with a helmet, which would have made it 1st and 10, MAJOR?
c) the interference call on Gilmore, which again was a third down play, was MAJOR? (hughes got the flag because there was a fight due to the hit, which drew a flag as well, but we don't know if he was at fault...my guess given the other calls, it probably wasn't)
d) holding call on a 60 yd return, MAJOR?

So let's talk about those four CRITICAL GAME CHANGING calls, vs, the one drive they didn't capitalize on, which did NOT swing the momentum or give the ball to Manning in scoring position.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 03:42 PM
And this is the problem with society. No one takes personal responsibility for their own sh@@@ness. It's someone else's fault. The refs etc. look the refs suck. But the refs didn't go 3 and out after a Peyton manning intYou're a stupid mother ****er if you think this isn't a complete home job.

Novacane
12-07-2014, 03:47 PM
i feel same way

add in ortons slide on 3rd and 1

we can pray he gets hurt and EJ somehow gets it all of a sudden (IM NOT AN EJ SUPPORTER TROLLS)

That was such a pus$y slide. That's what career .500 QB's do.

CoolBreeze
12-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Been saying it since San Diego. The refs are the NFLs only way to slide favor towards certain teams. Too many moving parts for them to full on rig it. So they use the refs. This game it's been painfully obvious.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-07-2014, 03:52 PM
You're a stupid mother ****er if you think this isn't a complete home job.

And youre a stupid f"""ing hypocrite as someone who always says 'wah wah. Look at me. Thisbgeneration is weak and has no idea how to fend for itself.' Etc etc if you think everyone is out to get us. Look. I'm not pleased with the refs but to blame them completely is ignorant lazy and stupid

Meathead
12-07-2014, 03:54 PM
holding on the return was legit but the other three calls/non-calls were unreal wrong. and all three on key third downs

i am not a referee complainer but this has been the worst season ive ever seen for bad officiating. game after game this year, bad calls all over the place

i wish there was something to do in protest but it wouldnt make any difference, the game has never been as popular and even a boycott would get zero attention

super ****ing frustrating being a football fan this season. and it certainly has altered this game unfairly in favor of the peytons

Novacane
12-07-2014, 03:57 PM
I thought Gilmore got there early. Pretty stupid on his part. Just let Sanders catch it and tackle for no gain. The rest of the calls were bull ****. How is it not a penalty when you headbutt a guy who lost his helmet?

Thurmal
12-07-2014, 04:05 PM
I would love to hear all the "blaming officials is for losers" morons explain to me how this team is supposed to beat a superior opponent on the road when every ****ing call is going against them. You are a dumbass if you don't think there is an agenda by the NFL and officiating to orchestrate games for favorable outcomes. They'll make sure the AFC Championship is Brady vs. Manning even if they have to ruin the integrity of the league to do so.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 04:07 PM
They'll make sure the AFC Championship is Brady vs. Manning even if they have to ruin the integrity of the league to do so.

This is as accurate a statement as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Indisputable.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Yup. The refs just made the Broncos pick off our pass and the refs also made the Broncos march down the field first possession of the second half

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Yup. The refs just made the Broncos pick off our pass and the refs also made the Broncos march down the field first possession of the second half

Right. And I'm sure there was NO psychological effect of having 4 bad calls go against them. Or any change in gameplanning when your team is down vs being even or up.

Thurmal
12-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Exactly. The defense knows no matter how well they play, they have no chance to win b/c Denver will get bailed out on every 3rd down they don't convert.

Now watch how, when the game is out of reach, Denver will get called for a bunch of minor flags so the penalties per team looks even in the stat book. Textbook NFL.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Exactly. The defense knows no matter how well they play, they have no chance to win b/c Denver will get bailed out on every 3rd down they don't convert.

Now watch how, when the game is out of reach, Denver will get called for a bunch of minor flags so the penalties per team looks even in the stat book. Textbook NFL.

Yep. :(

I turned it off. Couldn't watch anymore live. Still following the game updates tho as it's less painful. Gotta ask now - on the Gilmore interception just now (3rd quarter) there was a 15 yd penalty. What was it and was it yet another BS call?

IlluminatusUIUC
12-07-2014, 04:28 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>MT <a href="https://twitter.com/Basedspip">@Basedspip</a>: anyone else see this *****? why are the refs fist bumping eachother? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BillsMafia?src=hash">#BillsMafia</a> <a href="https://t.co/NigtHrhwFJ">https://t.co/NigtHrhwFJ</a></p>&mdash; Keith McShea (@KeithMcSheaBN) <a href="https://twitter.com/KeithMcSheaBN/status/541722421003554817">December 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Downinfloflo
12-07-2014, 04:30 PM
I would love to hear all the "blaming officials is for losers" morons explain to me how this team is supposed to beat a superior opponent on the road when every ****ing call is going against them. You are a dumbass if you don't think there is an agenda by the NFL and officiating to orchestrate games for favorable outcomes. They'll make sure the AFC Championship is Brady vs. Manning even if they have to ruin the integrity of the league to do so.

George Bush pulled off 911..

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Obviously fist bumping because they helped the Bronces score there.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 04:34 PM
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="621"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OMG. This is....there are no words. Reminds me of when Andre Reed overheard that ref at the Pats game saying, "just give to them".

Really does make it hard to have hope.<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 04:51 PM
These refs should kill themselves.

Cleve
12-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Somebody ought to check that head official's (62 is it?) pockets for Denver cash before he leaves the stadium! That scumbag seems crooked as anything. Those poor penalties had a big impact on this game.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 05:37 PM
They basically gave Denver 11 points while continually stopping our drives and negating any interception returns.

Total home job.

My only wish when it became obvious that it was rigged was to send as many Broncos off the field injured.

War of attrition and we physically beat their ass.

OLDSRIP
12-07-2014, 05:47 PM
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="782"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow, that sure is strange timing for something like that.

Someone from WGR needs to ask some questions about that clip
I would love to hear whatever BS explanation they come up with.<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

CoolBreeze
12-07-2014, 05:51 PM
What BS this game was. I've never seen momentum killed so many times in my life. The game was so poorly called it's a joke. We should have won today. We were playing a top 5 team, not to mention shooting ourselves in the foot at times. On top of all that the last thing we needed was a handful of terrible garbage calls. Destroyed all momentum and field position. We should have won and been talking playoff right now at this time. Just awful

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 05:53 PM
And youre a stupid f"""ing hypocrite as someone who always says 'wah wah. Look at me. Thisbgeneration is weak and has no idea how to fend for itself.' Etc etc if you think everyone is out to get us. Look. I'm not pleased with the refs but to blame them completely is ignorant lazy and stupidI call it like I see it. It was a totally engineered game.

I would say the same thing if Buffalo was the recipient of their charity.

However, I do agree with your opinion about responsibility and the current state of affairs in this country.

P.S. I apologize for the insult. I generally like your posts.

BuffaloRedleg
12-07-2014, 06:03 PM
I will never buy season tickets again until this ****ing **** stops. 2 free touchdowns to Denver. Why would I ever pay money for this.

Rage Rage Rage Rage.

The NFL just sucks me the **** in every year and it is a total bull**** candy league. These ****ing refs. So much rage.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2014, 06:08 PM
THE BOTTOM LINE: Until the Bills get a sexy, elite QB* that the NFL can promote in commercials, online ads, cereal boxes, etc., the Bills will never, never, ever, ever be on the other end of this bull*** biased system. End of story.

*See Manning, Rodgers, Brady, Luck

EDIT: I can GUARANTEE that when Brady is out of NE, and if they don't get another elite QB, the LOVE FEST will DIE. 100% guaranteed.

Novacane
12-07-2014, 06:11 PM
THE BOTTOM LINE: Until the Bills get a sexy, elite QB* that the NFL can promote in commercials, online ads, cereal boxes, etc., the Bills will never, never, ever, ever be on the other end of this bull*** biased system. End of story.

*See Manning, Rodgers, Brady, Luck

EDIT: I can GUARANTEE that when Brady is out of NE, and if they don't get another elite QB, the LOVE FEST will DIE. 100% guaranteed.

So you're saying we're screwed for life!

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 06:15 PM
This game was so bad that I thought I was watching Animal Planet.

The only other place where you can see Zebras ****ing Buffalos.

YardRat
12-07-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm with Meat...I've been following this league for almost 45 years, and I've seen a **** ton of bad calls in a lot of games, but I can't remember at any time such consistency in piss-poor officiating that really affects the outcomes of the games as bad as this season.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm with Meat...I've been following this league for almost 45 years, and I've seen a **** ton of bad calls in a lot of games, but I can't remember at any time such consistency in piss-poor officiating that really affects the outcomes of the games as bad as this season.Seconded and I've been watching over 50.

DynaPaul
12-07-2014, 06:31 PM
The people saying the refs weren't a problem are probably the same knuckleheads who thought SpyGate wasn't a big deal.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-07-2014, 06:44 PM
I was on the 50 yard line today. I understand the frustration with the refs. I really do. But I truly feel we were outplayed today

BuffaloRedleg
12-07-2014, 06:53 PM
I was on the 50 yard line today. I understand the frustration with the refs. I really do. But I truly feel we were outplayed today

Well us watching on TV saw the game much better than you did.

We were absolutely not outplayed in this game. Denver is certainly a better team and can win even without handily outplaying the other team, but Denver looked like absolute **** this game. I'm sure on the Denver forums if they are anything like Bills fans they are all flipping out about how they didn't deserve to win.

They were literally handed 2 touchdowns. I'm not saying there is a conspiracy or something, but I think it is completely reasonable that good QBs and popular teams just get the calls. Refs are people too and they are clearly psychologically affected. Wait until you go see the replays of this game. Unreal dude. Unreal.

The Bills defense was absolutely outstanding in this game and the illegal contact and the personal foul on Gilmore were just un****ing real. 2 free touchdowns are complete game changers, I don't care who you are or how good your team is. Kudos to the Bills D for not losing their mojo.

YardRat
12-07-2014, 08:09 PM
I still haven't seen any footage of the penalties called on the int returns.

Ginger Vitis
12-07-2014, 08:43 PM
I still haven't seen any footage of the penalties called on the int returns.

That is what I said to my buddy on the Gilmore INT.." Are the going to show a replay of the Graham penalty"? And they never did

Meathead
12-07-2014, 09:10 PM
so i havent bothered to look but have we seen replays on the pi to know if it really was early or not? id be interested to know if my in-game fuming was right or wrong on that one

pmoon6
12-08-2014, 02:59 AM
I have the game recorded, so I will review those plays when I have time. The networks also use the tactic of not showing replay of questionable calls, so the research may be inconclusive.

However, if you don't know that some games are engineered by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Meathead
12-08-2014, 03:27 AM
its being reported that gilmore was early on the pi, which turns that from a horrible call to a horrible mistake by gilmore

still a terribly called game but looks like they didnt blow that one at least

pmoon6
12-08-2014, 04:35 AM
its being reported that gilmore was early on the pi, which turns that from a horrible call to a horrible mistake by gilmore

still a terribly called game but looks like they didnt blow that one at leastHe got flagged because he hit poor whittle Emmanuel Sanders too hard.

If you've noticed, you will always draw a flag for a violent hit whether it's legal or not.

The officials have to protect the poor, overpaid punks on offense especially if they play for the Patriots, Broncos, etc...

Like I've said, it's the NFL, a kinder, gentler version of the real gridiron.

Cleve
12-08-2014, 06:10 AM
I also heard that Mario Williams was being constantly held during the game - no penalties. I guess holding is a-ok with the officials if it helps protect an aging, fragile, but highly marketable QB, and sets up the post-season matches the NFL prefers.

Mahdi
12-08-2014, 07:34 AM

still a terribly called game but looks like they didnt blow that one at least

Gilmore got there early. He got caught up in the intensity of the game instead of catching the ball instead.

The penalties on the returns and on the illegal contact on Roby were pure BS though. Those 3 calls were huge in the game.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Gilmore got there early. He got caught up in the intensity of the game instead of catching the ball instead.

The penalties on the returns and on the illegal contact on Roby were pure BS though. Those 3 calls were huge in the game.

Agree completely on Gilmore. The robey thing is crap and obviously did nothing to impede welker from catching the but if I recall correctly I think that's now a penalty. Touching within 5 yards?
Unfortunately this is the new nfl. You can't touch anybody ever. It's dumb
as for the return penalties. I thought The first was possibly legit. The second was complete horse crap

chris66
12-08-2014, 08:00 AM
3 guarantees in life. Death taxes and Bills fans complaining about the refs

pmoon6
12-08-2014, 08:47 AM
3 guarantees in life. Death taxes and Bills fans complaining about the refsSuck a hotchy.

New England Fans never complain because they have three Super Bowls courtesy of constant favorable calls. One gigantic one in their quest for their first one.

See "Tuck Rule".

Again, blow me.

Novacane
12-08-2014, 09:05 AM
Gilmores PI was really close but I think he got there just a fraction to early. Regardless they are going to call that play because of how hard Gimore hit Sanders.

- - - Updated - - -

3 guarantees in life. Death taxes and all Pats fans are asshats

chris66
12-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Suck a hotchy.

New England Fans never complain because they have three Super Bowls courtesy of constant favorable calls. One gigantic one in their quest for their first one.

See "Tuck Rule".

Again, blow me.

Theres bad calls in all games. It just seems like its multiplied because bills offense is so bad and defense is undisiplined. Bills got away with a hanfull of non calls in that game.
Blatant holding by Glenn a few late hits ob by Williams

don137
12-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Gilmore got there a tad early however I recall Denver DB getting there a tad early on almost the exact type of pass but the Denver guy was not in as good position to put in such a hard hit. No call was made.

It would not of surprised me at all that if Denver came out in Bills uniforms and the Bills players came out in Denver uniforms that the team wearing the Broncos jersey would of won. Until the game was decided EVERY time Buffalo had a good play it was negated by penalty.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2014, 01:46 PM
I figured the call on Gilmore was going to be for laying out a defenseless receiver and was shocked when he got hit with PI.

It was a bang bang play on the timing so I don't know if he got there a fraction of a second early, as the ball got there or a fraction of a second after.

What boggles my mind is they kept showing that play but never showed whatever Hughes did on the play to draw an unsportsmanlike foul penalty.

Mahdi
12-08-2014, 01:55 PM
I figured the call on Gilmore was going to be for laying out a defenseless receiver and was shocked when he got hit with PI.

It was a bang bang play on the timing so I don't know if he got there a fraction of a second early, as the ball got there or a fraction of a second after.

What boggles my mind is they kept showing that play but never showed whatever Hughes did on the play to draw an unsportsmanlike foul penalty.

They never showed any of the two "holding" or "illegal blocks" either on the INT returns that would have set us up in Denver territory.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2014, 02:03 PM
They never showed any of the two "holding" or "illegal blocks" either on the INT returns that would have set us up in Denver territory.

Those aren't as bad in my opinion as replays of that stuff, league wide, is rarely shown.

It's the fact that they kept showing the Gilmore hit over and over and over and never once said anything about Hughes or showed what he even did.

For the record that defenseless receiver stuff annoys me, even though I know it's about protecting the players and avoiding another Daryl Stingley incident, since I used to enjoy watch guys like Steve Atwater and Eric Turner absolutely lay the lumber on a receiver across the middle.

Mahdi
12-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Those aren't as bad in my opinion as replays of that stuff, league wide, is rarely shown.

It's the fact that they kept showing the Gilmore hit over and over and over and never once said anything about Hughes or showed what he even did.

For the record that defenseless receiver stuff annoys me, even though I know it's about protecting the players and avoiding another Daryl Stingley incident, since I used to enjoy watch guys like Steve Atwater and Eric Turner absolutely lay the lumber on a receiver across the middle.

They always show holding calls and illegal blocks....I was waiting for it and it never came

gebobs
12-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Harris is a bum! Harris is a bum!

WagonCircler
12-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Harris is a bum! Harris is a bum!

He must be related to Hood.

YardRat
12-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I've gotta agree with Mahdi...it's been pretty much SOP for a looooong time to show a replay of a penalty that wipes out a long return.

Mr. Cynical
12-09-2014, 12:05 AM
The reason they didn't show it is because Goodell called NBC and said, don't show it. How else are the refs going to make sure it's a Brady-Manning AFC Championship?

Mr. Pink
12-09-2014, 02:37 PM
They always show holding calls and illegal blocks....I was waiting for it and it never came

No they don't.

And it's not just in Bills games either.

Some times they show them, some times they don't.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason they didn't show it is because Goodell called NBC and said, don't show it. How else are the refs going to make sure it's a Brady-Manning AFC Championship?

And yes a loss to the Bills would have really prevented that from happening, right?

Beebe
12-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Ever since Roger "Gotohell" Goodell made Michael Vick go to the Eagles instead of Buffalo. After Tony Dungy convinced him to go play in Buffalo. I'm CONVINCED that he hates the BILLS.

YardRat
12-10-2014, 04:34 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/626/279/nfl-replacement-ref-meme-15_crop_north.jpeg?w=550&h=330&q=75

- - - Updated - - -

http://nflhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/485884_466868673335260_2004575547_n.jpg

YardRat
12-10-2014, 04:36 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qEOlOII7YfY/UGIIt02cx5I/AAAAAAAAG8I/EdRbIJNa1Uc/s640/replacement-NFL-refs-suck-meme-1.jpg

gebobs
12-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Ever since Roger "Gotohell" Goodell made Michael Vick go to the Eagles instead of Buffalo. After Tony Dungy convinced him to go play in Buffalo. I'm CONVINCED that he hates the BILLS.
Wouldn't that be evidence that they are looking out for the Bills? I thank Jove that douchenozzle didn't come to Buffalo.