X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Good article about Pegula Ownership Duo

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/n....html?page=all From what I can gather they want to build a downtown stadium. Terry is very competitive and enjoys the building of the team stuff. Kim is not as good at that but is involved but is heavily involved in marketing and the fan experience. Personally I think it is actually a win win for us, Kim will ensure whatever they build or upgrade will be in the best interest of the fans while also concerned about generating revenue and marketing, this is very important as the bills need to infuse corporate dollars to stay competitive. Terry wants to win and will become involved in the scouting aspect and fielding a good team, hopefully he gets Jim Kelly involved in looking at QBs.
  • SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Re: Good article about Pegula Ownership Duo

I am no interest in Jim Kelly doing anything with the Bills except smile from the sidelines.

Comment

• DesertFox24
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
      I am no interest in Jim Kelly doing anything with the Bills except smile from the sidelines.
      I think Jim Kelly would be a very good resource when it comes to looking at college QBs. Even if they decide to go another direction it would be another stone unearthed and more information to help them make an informed decision. Jim is a HOF and knows how to play the game and what it takes to succeed at this level it would be wise to get input from him.

Comment

• Buffalogic
        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
        • Feb 2006

It's nice having the extra thoughtfulness and attention to detail of a female in charge of fan experience. Just stay away from the football operations

Comment

• DesertFox24
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
          It's nice having the extra thoughtfulness and attention to detail of a female in charge of fan experience. Just stay away from the football operations
          If you read the article Terry pretty much says she will take his place when he dies and that she will increase involvement in the football operations as time goes on. Thus she will be learning while he is alive and hopefully it will be a seamless transition and no lapse in competence once he passes on. Hopefully 40+ years from now.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

kelly liked Tebow as an option. that's not revisionist history and kelly is a football hero for me. but at the time, i thought it was odd that he championed tebow so much.

qb position is a lot of skill and some intangibles, but it also matters at the beginning on if they have time to throw, if they learn from the early beatings. that's not something all former qb's know either. they can't tell any more than the FO pros or the guys on message boards.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
              If you read the article Terry pretty much says she will take his place when he dies and that she will increase involvement in the football operations as time goes on. Thus she will be learning while he is alive and hopefully it will be a seamless transition and no lapse in competence once he passes on. Hopefully 40+ years from now.
              I don't want to start a **** storm, but you're assuming that Terry is capable of displaying competence re:his involvement with the team's affairs, and that has yet to be determined.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

^ Hopefully he doesn't meddle too much. Meddling owners are bad for NFL teams.

Comment

• ICRockets
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2008

So...Kim is the new Russ Brandon? Meaning we no longer have a use for the old Russ Brandon, right? Please?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
                    So...Kim is the new Russ Brandon? Meaning we no longer have a use for the old Russ Brandon, right? Please?
                    Because there is a specific marketing element you have an issue with?
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
                      Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                      Because there is a specific marketing element you have an issue with?
                      Brandon isn't going to stick around for too long if the Pegs getting heavily involved with the team. He's had the keys to the kingdom, and probably isn't going to be satisfied with a different title and responsibilities.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                        Brandon isn't going to stick around for too long if the Pegs getting heavily involved with the team. He's had the keys to the kingdom, and probably isn't going to be satisfied with a different title and responsibilities.
                        We shall see. I have no problem is he stays.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          We shall see. I have no problem is he stays.
                          Me either...I just don't see it shaking out that way.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                          X