PDA

View Full Version : Rogers said great to get first victory in buffalo

DesertFox24
12-10-2014, 07:11 PM
I really hope the team is aware of this especially the offense. They are pretty much saying our offense is not good enough to keep up. Hopefully it angers them enough to have a big enough chip on their shoulder they play angry as heck. I hate when people guarantee crap even when mckelvin guaranteed Bills winning Thursday night I was upset.

BertSquirtgum
12-10-2014, 08:11 PM
They are right. The Bills have no chance against the Packers. The ineptitude of the Marrone/Hackett combo is far past every coach for the past ten years.

TacklingDummy
12-10-2014, 08:29 PM
I'll take the Bills with the points.

Buffalo Thriller
12-10-2014, 08:39 PM
They are going to bend us over the barrel.

DesertFox24
12-10-2014, 10:29 PM
I am not so sure, the Denver game was one we all thought we would get smoked and had it not been for offensive turnovers we could have made the game close.

That being said if I am the packers I score early then squat on the lead.

THATHURMANATOR
12-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Such loser mentality on this board... I am a winner. I can't assume We will lose. I picture victory...

YardRat
12-11-2014, 04:55 AM
I hope we win...I work with a Broncos fan (so this week has been miserable) and a Packers fan, so two losses in a row would absolutely suck. Here's to karma evening things up a bit :beers:

better days
12-11-2014, 07:15 AM
When the Bills lose to the Packers I won't be too upset about it.

For one thing it will be another nail in the Coffin of Marrone Hackett & Orton.

For another I want the Packers to finish with the best record possible.

I am rooting for the Packers to win the Super Bowl this year.

trapezeus
12-11-2014, 07:20 AM
the bills offense isn't clicking because of an attitude issue. they are lead poorly. they all want it badly, but their coaches don't put them in a position to succeed.

Frankly, EJ is a better option for this game. not becuase he's the better qb, but simply because the limited footage would give ANY other QB a chance to have some limited 1-2 game success. if they really wanted this game, EJ, Tuel, anyone but orton would give this team a better shot. because the coaches haven't helped them.

Topas
12-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Such loser mentality on this board... I am a winner. I can't assume We will lose. I picture victory...

Ok, so you are saying, you are a person that does not learn from the past. Then I have some very good proposals for investments that you might want to make ...

Buffalogic
12-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Packers aren't as good as people want to make them out to be. They are half a team like us, they have great offense and a pathetic defense. Our offense might actually look good this week.

trapezeus
12-11-2014, 10:38 AM
our offense can't be relied on to move the ball more than 20-30 yards on any drive. if the d doesn't gift them the ball on the 30, they struggle to get ANY points. that's a huge weakness. Even with a dominant defense, we are struggling to get points.

i think this game has a chance to be good, but i don't think the bills coaches will do them any favors and win a game from the sidelines. Some of the better teams rely on coaches to out-think the opposing team. i don't think any of our wins have come from a deft and swift coaching decision.

if we can get pressure with 4 guys and keep one as a spy to keep roger's movement out of pocket limited, we might have a chance.

if we need to bring the house or leave the secondary to dry, it'll be over in a drive or two.

either scenario can play out, but the guarantee is that the offense won't provide assistance early unless the ST or defense comes up with plays to make their lives even easier.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-11-2014, 03:43 PM
The fact that we ALMOST beat Denver in Denver tells me that we have a chance of beating Green Bay. I am not saying by any means that we WILL beat Green Bay, but I think we CAN beat Green Bay.

BuffaloRedleg
12-11-2014, 07:32 PM
I'll take the Bills with the points.

Did you actually bet that?

I'm thinking the same thing.

DesertFox24
12-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Feels good to prove guarantees wrong.

Cleve
12-14-2014, 03:06 PM
They are right. The Bills have no chance against the Packers. The ineptitude of the Marrone/Hackett combo is far past every coach for the past ten years.

I agree with this completely - however, Rodgers played probably his worst game ever, and the Bills Defense and Special Teams was huge. So even though the Bills had an AWFUL offensive showing, it was enough for the win.

Crisis
12-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Sorry Rodgers.

http://i.imgur.com/kxhZSmL.jpg

pmoon6
12-14-2014, 03:11 PM
They are right. The Bills have no chance against the Packers. The ineptitude of the Marrone/Hackett combo is far past every coach for the past ten years.You were saying, dick head.