PDA

View Full Version : Will The Bills Draft A Quarterback In 2015?

BillsImpossible
12-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Brett Hundley, Dak Prescott, and Bryce Petty.

Get used to hearing their names.

They are the 3 quarterbacks that will likely be available in the 2nd round of the 2015 NFL Draft.

The Bills have to draft a quarterback.

EJ Manuel has every tool except accuracy, and that can't be taught.

The higher ups don't want to quit on EJ, but Marrone has seen enough, and so have the superfans.

I think the Bills will part ways with EJ Manuel next year, and draft 1 of the 3 above quarterbacks.

I'm not impressed with Hundley or Prescott, but I like Bryce Petty a lot.

He's got an amazingly quick release.

Look at the throw BP makes at the 1:24 mark.

That is a beautiful throw.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j5cchkUBAKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At the 0:28, 0:36, 1:06, 1:54 and 2:27 marks, well...that's one tough ass quarterback.

2014 stats: 3305 passing yards, 26 TDs, 6 picks, 62% completion percentage.

Career stats: 7645 passing yards, 59 TDs, 9 picks.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/480746/bryce-petty

6'3 230 lbs, turns 24 years old in late May.

Turn the volume off the youtube video above and concentrate on his throwing motion.

Bryce Petty throws the ball so quickly you barely notice the throw.

Bryce Petty's 2013 season highlights are very interesting.

Look at the way this kid throws the ball!

He's a pocket passer that can run too.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B2-DR-NfhUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ingtar33
12-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Hundley and Petty are two pees in a pod. Almost identical QBs with almost identical problems. Both pure read option qbs who don't know what a pocket is. and both don't throw to a secondary wide receiver... it's the first option or run for both. and prescott is a faster version of tim tebow.

this is a horrid year for qbs (the read option is destroying nfl ready prospects)

The only QB i'd spend a top pick on this year is Connor Cook, and if you could guarantee he won't end up in jail, Jameis Winston would be worth a late first (though no one could guarentee he won't melt down so i probably would hesitate to even spend a 2nd on him), Mariota isn't a first rounder... he's not much different from Hundley and Petty, just got a little more upside then both of them (definitely worth a flier in the 2nd round).

Night Train
12-12-2014, 03:01 AM
This is the year to draft Guards and trade for a QB by offering a mid round pick and a player.

...for our new coach Sean Payton ! :jam: :rofl:

YardRat
12-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Most years are horrid for QB's, and yes the college game is ruining them.