PDA

View Full Version : Bills qb of the future

DesertFox24
12-13-2014, 11:35 AM
http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5784

I really like what I saw of carson wentz. Really good arm strength and ball placement. I say we get this guy might have to trade up because he will sky rocket in draft eval process especially with how bad the other guys are

Dr. Who
12-13-2014, 11:41 AM
I heard Chad Kelly is going to play for Ole Miss . . .

YardRat
12-13-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm hoping Cam Irving (C, Fla St) drops to our pick in the second, but if not I'll take Josue Matias (OG Fla St) or (*gasp!*) Arie Kouandjio (OG Alabama). The only skill position player I would consider would be TJ Yeldon if he declares.

Dr. Who
12-13-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm hoping Cam Irving (C, Fla St) drops to our pick in the second, but if not I'll take Josue Matias (OG Fla St) or (*gasp!*) Arie Kouandjio (OG Alabama). The only skill position player I would consider would be TJ Yeldon if he declares.

I think it would be kinda cool if Cyrus benefits from a "redshirt" year and becomes a reasonable option at guard; then draft Arie for the other guard spot.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-13-2014, 12:11 PM
I think it would be kinda cool if Cyrus benefits from a "redshirt" year and becomes a reasonable option at guard; then draft Arie for the other guard spot.

yea, maybe it'll push cyrus not to suck ass anymore

Dr. Who
12-13-2014, 01:05 PM
yea, maybe it'll push cyrus not to suck ass anymore

There's no doubt he's been a massive disappointment so far.
I recall reading some scouting report (I cannot recollect where) that indicated CK would need to sit and learn for a year, but that a team that was willing to do so could end up with a productive NFL player. At this point, that's all we can hope.

DesertFox24
12-13-2014, 01:42 PM
I would rather draft carson wentz in late first second round and then rb. I think OL will be solved via free agency

- - - Updated - - -

I would rather draft carson wentz in late first second round and then rb. I think OL will be solved via free agency

stuckincincy
12-13-2014, 01:43 PM
There's no doubt he's been a massive disappointment so far.
I recall reading some scouting report (I cannot recollect where) that indicated CK would need to sit and learn for a year, but that a team that was willing to do so could end up with a productive NFL player. At this point, that's all we can hope.

Just another example of why you have to be very careful about spending high draft picks on players from the Nick Saban Alabama era...

swiper
12-13-2014, 02:17 PM
http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5784

I really like what I saw of carson wentz. Really good arm strength and ball placement. I say we get this guy might have to trade up because he will sky rocket in draft eval process especially with how bad the other guys are

LOL. Ricky Stanzi was a better college QB and had a better shot at the pros. How'd that end up?

http://thegazette.com/2013/08/26/stanzi-cut-iowa-qbs-and-nfl-remain-strangers/

DesertFox24
12-13-2014, 02:44 PM
LOL. Ricky Stanzi was a better college QB and had a better shot at the pros. How'd that end up?

http://thegazette.com/2013/08/26/stanzi-cut-iowa-qbs-and-nfl-remain-strangers/

You can knock wentz because of his college but he is not a stiff I. The pocket he has mobility and a good arm for our weather. An excellent prospect and a guy I hope we take. The only other two qbs I would even consider would be carden east carolina or the Colorado state guy

swiper
12-13-2014, 02:52 PM
You can knock wentz because of his college but he is not a stiff I. The pocket he has mobility and a good arm for our weather. An excellent prospect and a guy I hope we take. The only other two qbs I would even consider would be carden east carolina or the Colorado state guy

No. I like hearing about guys like this. I will watch his progress now. It's just a long shot, like Tanney, and a long list of others. I hope he does well.

Seems to me Romo was undrafted.

DesertFox24
12-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Does not matter I read wrong he is a red shirt junior I doubt he comes out. Only reason he may come out is 24 seniors play substantial minutes. Will have to watch progress