• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Bills/12th man/Sullivan

Every once in a while he hits the nail on the head.

Regarding the home opener :

The Buffalo players were uplifted that day by the knowledge of how much the franchise meant to its fans. It was like the old days, when teams showed up at the stadium and quickly realized they were in for a long day.

But oddly, the feeling never really carried over. The Bills haven’t played an inspiring game at the Ralph since. They’re 2-3 in their last five games here. That includes an ugly, last-second win over the Vikings and a game in which they trailed the Browns, 3-0, at half.
    It struck me real peculiar this season how they don't seem to feed of the crowd and play home games like they were home games. Strikes me as some coaching thing. Take-care-of-biz is supposed to work great on the road, you don't ever want to keep them emotionless in front of the home crowd, especially not here. Teams need to be dominant at home.

• stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bills/12th man/Sullivan

Originally posted by Mace View Post
    Every once in a while he hits the nail on the head.

Regarding the home opener :

It struck me real peculiar this season how they don't seem to feed of the crowd and play home games like they were home games. Strikes me as some coaching thing. Take-care-of-biz is supposed to work great on the road, you don't ever want to keep them emotionless in front of the home crowd, especially not here. Teams need to be dominant at home.

http://www.buffalonews.com/columns/j...-best-20141213
    Christmas near, club still with a sniff at the post-season. I think the 12th man will be drunk.
    Last edited by stuckincincy; 12-13-2014, 08:16 PM.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Re: Bills/12th man/Sullivan

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
      Christmas near, club still with a sniff at the post-season. I think the 12th man will be drunk.
      Well, you won't know because you never watch the games.

All you do is read the stats from games.

Comment

Working...
      X