Just sickening of what the Jills cheerleaders had to go through!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Just sickening of what the Jills cheerleaders had to go through!

former Jills Cheerleader speaks...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2872594/Former-Buffalo-Bills-cheerleader-tells-treated-like-piece-meat-paid-pittance-nightmare-ordeal.html

AND YOU TELL ME THAT THE BILLS AND RALPH WILSON DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ! HOPEFULLY TERRY AND KIM CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! JUST DISGUSTING NO ONE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THIS!
    Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 12-13-2014, 08:22 PM.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Just sickening of what the Jills cheerleaders had to go through!

I'm suing my parents. They taught me not to speak with food in my mouth also.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

It's the cheerleader's management issue...not a team issue. I'd be surprised if upper management at OBD were aware of some (if not all) of the finer details that the women are complaining about. That being said, I'd really like to see the Pegs bring the cheerleaders back into the fold under the umbrella of the organization...Kim sure wouldn't let **** like that fly, and if you want something done right do it yourself.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

I think one has to think about the mentality involved with cheerleading in the first place.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

I don't miss the Jills this year. Maybe we should just do without.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Cheerleaders are kind of passé. I dig the drum corps.... just wish they would tighten it up and get professional and more creative about it.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

Who cares?

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

Had to go through?...What, did they put a gun to their heads?
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
                  Cheerleaders are kind of passé. I dig the drum corps.... just wish they would tighten it up and get professional and more creative about it.
                  When I want to see teenage men march around rather than 20 something pussy, I just watch the gay pride parade on TV.

The Bills are already barely in the NFL so why not be in the vast minority that have no cheerleaders?
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-13-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                    When I want to see teenage men march around rather than 20 something pussy, I just watch the gay pride parade on TV.

The Bills are already barely in the NFL so why not be in the vast minority that have no cheerleaders?
                    The Bills are barely in the NFL? That's news to me. Was that in the Toronto sun recently?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Best thing that happened to the Bills was getting rid of the Jills.

There are at least 10 bars in Buffalo where I can see unattractive women dancing around.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Let's put it ALL on Brandon and ship him out.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post

You just enjoy seeing yourself on the replay on TV.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                            The Bills are barely in the NFL? That's news to me. Was that in the Toronto sun recently?
                            Spiked is still pissed the Bills didn't move to Toronto.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
                              former Jills Cheerleader speaks...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2872594/Former-Buffalo-Bills-cheerleader-tells-treated-like-piece-meat-paid-pittance-nightmare-ordeal.html

AND YOU TELL ME THAT THE BILLS AND RALPH WILSON DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ! HOPEFULLY TERRY AND KIM CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! JUST DISGUSTING NO ONE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THIS!

Don't be so gullible

Comment

Working...
                              X