PDA

View Full Version : Last free weekend for all the players...

WG
07-19-2003, 08:28 AM
I wonder what they're all doing w/ their last free weekend until sometime in late January or early February...

:evil:

G. Host
07-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Well they do get a free weekend during bye week although sometimes the team schedules the days off during week.

Me if I was in the league I would be double checking all of my suppliment bottles so I did not get tagged by a drug test.

Novacane
07-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Oh my gosh...............did Wys start a non-Bledsoe hating thread

superbills
07-19-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
Well they do get a free weekend during bye week although sometimes the team schedules the days off during week.

Me if I was in the league I would be double checking all of my suppliment bottles so I did not get tagged by a drug test.

:chuckle: Excellent advice! I hope Gregg has one of his vaunted charts dedicatd to who's taking what and what's in it. The LAST thing we need going into a poetentially big year is one of our studs suspended because the latest "super supp" is laced with banned borscht.:unhappy:

G. Host
07-19-2003, 10:06 AM
I like borscht. I'd never make it as a NFL player

RUSSIAN BORSCHT

"Everything I do, I do on the principle of Russian borscht. You can throw everything into it beets, carrots, cabbage, onions, everything you want. What's important is the result, the taste of the borscht."

Yevgeny Yevtushenko, Russian poet :hamrhed:

ublinkwescore
07-20-2003, 10:27 AM
Hookers!

Lots and lots of Hookers!!